Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

tb42091

Great pictures, I had been curious about the diffusion on the stem. Looks in your pics like the stem has an open bottom and if those holes continue around the whole stem there seem to be maybe 6 or 7 smaller holes, much like a roor stem. Thank you for the info!
It's here! I loaded this much water just a lil bit above the air holes on the downstem, now just waiting 10 mins to heatsoak at 11.3v

f5LI18p.jpg

4hYC2a1.jpg

9q76OrN.jpg

Yeah, once it's on, I leave mine on until I go to sleep. Same way I treat my log.

I just loaded .15g and pulled some insanely large clouds. Like the absolute perfect Sticky Brick hit, only it took no technique at all and very little effort required. Hardly any coughing thanks to the water filtration. I love how natural and open the draw is, it really is like smoking a bong.

I'm really blown away by the performance!

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
@thunderstealer1337 I leave mine at 10.8 - 11.2 Volt. Dont leave the power supply on a carpet or something that catches easy 🔥. My solution I glued Magnets to the pwr supply any now it sticks to the metal plate under my living room table.
The metal plate takes a bit of the heat from the pwr supply. During my Christmas holidays I will build my own pwr supply. If the results are good I will share it here.

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Can someone give us flavor and effects similarities + differences v/s vapexhale cloud and nv flowerpot .
I know this one has a much free flowing draw resistance during the hit.

audiodelic,

justcametomind

Direkt zum Forum uploaden geht nicht, aber ihr könnt hier einfach einen YouTube-link posten.

Wenn Ihr das Video nur hier zeigen wollt und nicht in Eurer Kanalliste, dann müsst Ihr die Sichtbarkeit in der YouTube-Verwaltung auf „Privat“ stellen.

Falls Ihr Hilfe mit Untertiteln oder so braucht, sagt Bescheid. :-)
I would love to have wörking subtitles for Art of Vapor videos in German. Automatic subtitles aren’t good enough, they translate the single word literally but often the meaning of the entire sentence is lost.

I had a few bowls and the most noticeable thing is that I get extremely pronounced effects from the herb. 150mg of a strong sativa floored me yesterday and I had a bad case of weed naps after that. Seems like I get stronger effects when using this thing but may also be the tendency to fill the bowl with higher doses than I usually do.
nap time GIF

I tried with and without water and for the time being I think I much prefer no water. The “breathing vapor” effect is more pronounced without water and I prefer it to be silent. Still debating if this is the heaviest hitter I have tried. I don’t know if it’s stronger than my Supreme but pretty close for sure.
The unit is very well done and balanced, but I think that if someone develops some sort of thick silicone glove for the bowl I would get one. That’s the only part I’m worried about breaking.
I would like to have a cast of mine so that if it breaks I could have it replaced. :D

Zoltani

I too am interested in a comparison between the vapbong and the NV flowerpot, specifically the weed eater. I like the weed eater because the airflow is 100% open, and it really produces a bong like vaping experience. It sounds like this vapbong is similar, but a couple of things concern me. Lack of versatility is one, with the FP I can use many different kinds of glass to change things up, keep thing interesting imo. I fear with the vapbong I would get tired of the straight tube experience and want something more. The fact that you can't see the vapor develop might concerns me in that I typically need the visual to know how big of a hit I am getting, is that a problem with the vapbong? Lastly the durability, seems like the ceramic vapbong would be easy to break, and then you are left with a working heater and no way to use it, is the company willing to replace if you send in your heater or something? Build a new one around your heater?

Is it worth owning one of these units in addition to the FP weed eater?

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

Bought a unicorn art piece VapBong for a friend at full price plus 10+ Euros credit card processing fees. Honestly, a bank transfer would likely cost the same so I don't really mind.

I know it's one day after the discount but that friend don't seem to care. So whatever.

I tried asking for a discount but decided against it later, cos it's just not fair. But I then asked for an extra bowl for my Yardro Print, if it's at all possible? It'll be totally awesome if it is. Had to try my luck. I did spend more than 600 Euros in less than a week with them.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Zoltani – I had no problem estimating a hit even though we can't see the vapor building up in the bong, esp. since the VapBong vaporizers *very* evenly, meaning there's not a spike of vapor production which then will get wispy. Once you had a few sessions, it's actually very easy to time your hits.

I'm not sure how the company would handle a broken bong, but the VapBongs are for sure much more durable than any glass bong I ever saw. I haven't seen pictures or reports of such hazards yet too.

I would love to have wörking subtitles for Art of Vapor videos in German. Automatic subtitles aren’t good enough, they translate the single word literally but often the meaning of the entire sentence is lost.

We are wörking on it, please be patient, I'm about to figure out a way with @Jaxel how to do that exactly.

SquirrelMaster

This sucks. My VB was slated to get here by 9pm Friday. Now it says Monday 😭 That's the same day my FW7 arrives. I can't honeymoon with both at once, unless they are into that kind of thing. That could be fun.
Put your VapBong on the opposite side of the house and hit the FW7 as you walk to it. If your place is small then crawl to the VapBong but after you hit both you'll be crawling anyways :lol:.

Yeah, once it's on, I leave mine on until I go to sleep. Same way I treat my log.

I just loaded .15g and pulled some insanely large clouds. Like the absolute perfect Sticky Brick hit, only it took no technique at all and very little effort required. Hardly any coughing thanks to the water filtration. I love how natural and open the draw is, it really is like smoking a bong.

I'm really blown away by the performance!

That's a good comparison, the performance blows me away still everytime. My VapBong sits on a counter with cabinets above and under cabinet lighting and everytime I exhale I almost lose sight of the wall. Crazy vapor production!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I feel like I'd want to get a carbless version of one of these, as I haven't had a bong with a carb since the first bong I ever bought (a shitty acrylic bong, like 20 years ago. It was confiscated by cops a year or two later).

My question to Vapbong owners is, how hot does the bowl/sphere get with normal use? Does it stay cool enough during use that it's not too hot to pick up with uncovered fingertips in order to clear the chamber?

Ripstar

I feel like I'd want to get a carbless version of one of these, as I haven't had a bong with a carb since the first bong I ever bought (a shitty acrylic bong, like 20 years ago. It was confiscated by cops a year or two later).

My question to Vapbong owners is, how hot does the bowl/sphere get with normal use? Does it stay cool enough during use that it's not too hot to pick up with uncovered fingertips in order to clear the chamber?
I believe some people plug the carb and cleat it the way you described. Seems to be the best method.

Drug

Yeah the bowl doesn't get that hot @Ramahs, I take it off during a session all the time. The sphere with the heating element does get a bit hot, like uncomfortable to hold but it won't burn you if you accidentally touch it. Edit: after closer inspection it gets hotter than I recalled.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

Huh, you can def burn yourself on the heating sphere, I was all loving the smell of the vape honey, even when I removed the bowl and was sniffing the piece and my nose touched it and now I'm rudolf

And yes it's fragile, I have ocd and will always readjust the deathstar bowl to perfectly meet the glaze ends. I broke 3 bongs in last 3 months so I really want to end the honeymoon phase but don't want to and move it into a rotation schedule

justcametomind

The bowl is cool enough even if you leave it close to the heater. You only have to be worried by touching the heater sphere.

Top Bottom