Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

@shopdognyc the classic is taller. The classic mouthpiece is about 28cm, while the bandit is 20cm. I got those measurements from Daniel at AoV.

I’m surprised they don’t include any spare screens in the box? I can’t imagine this screen will last forever. Has anyone measured it? Wondering if it’s a common size that can easily be replaced...

werdna

@shopdognyc the classic is taller. The classic mouthpiece is about 28cm, while the bandit is 20cm. I got those measurements from Daniel at AoV.

I’m surprised they don’t include any spare screens in the box? I can’t imagine this screen will last forever. Has anyone measured it? Wondering if it’s a common size that can easily be replaced...

On this page they say to heat the screen with a jet lighter to clean and reuse it

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker

The screens are 3/4'' 📏

thunderstealer1337

firecracker is mine, well once i get the 2nd invoice and I actually pay for it :lol:

edit: invoice is in, now my google translator says I can pay by paypal, anybody know how to do this? I checked my 1st invoice says bank transfer only, but my 2nd invoice for no taxes says :For bank transfer or PayPal payment, please state the invoice number....

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

wussssssup ST, you place the order through their website, the first invoice always has taxes for the eu, the 2nd invoice will get manually sent out since they remove the taxes if your outside the eu, this is the only way I think you can place a order.

shopdognyc

someTool you can order from their site just translate from german to english. after you place your order, you will get another email with the germany vat removed

someTooL

Thanks guys! I’m having a hard time finding USA in the Land drop down for shipping. Wish I could have my son help me lol.

someTooL,
Reactions: Xclerk

justcametomind

Also the Boss of Eat Weed Gang is gone.
Side carb hole for the Boss.
Red, flesh like internals make sense and pair with the eyes.
8E277E25-DAC4-4206-81E9-27CFF220C0B8.jpeg
Question:
No carb hole, has ever been an option for the Vapbong? None in the plans for preorders, and no Vapbong available (or sold out), without the hole.
Seems to me that’s an exclusive 1 Arm feature, at least for the moment.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

Daniel emailed me back and said the invoice with the paypal payment is their old letterhead, they are still bank only right now.

Transferwire has amazing fees though less then $5 bucks, wow for almost $300

shopdognyc

Danield emailed me back and said the invoice with the paypal payment is their old version, they are still bank only right now.

Transferwire has amazing fees though less then $5 bucks, wow for almost $300

you can pay with transferwise which has a credit card option for a fee.

send the payment to his email with notes works same as paypal.

shopdognyc,

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
Maybe in the future AOV will have an option in the shop selecting Bandit/Vapbong with or without the carb hole.
I think AOV did not expect that the Vapbong and Bandit sell like crazy in CA and US market.
The carb hole is normal for German Bongs. Hard to find a Bong without carb hole in a German Head shop.
I use it because I have less draw restriction and the water doesn't splash at my lips.
Using the carb hole or not is just a matter of habit. At the end we all get pretty high/stoned with the Vapbong that's the main thing.:tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I messaged Art of Vapor and Doctor Colly himself answered me in a matter of minutes, telling me that everything was ok since I gave him the reference number of my money transfer.

Are you sure it was him? I think it's Daniel only on the emails...

Just received email telling me that my order will ship out on Monday. My emails are all from the info@AOV address. No names or signature on my emails. Just curious how you guys know who is replying?

Daniel usually signs his emails, but probably with the amount he's been getting lately that takes too much time!

Mine came with three spare screens along with the one installed... However they are pretty thin fine mesh, I had a couple other in the same size that are a more robust thicker more coarse mesh that I think I prefer... Unfortunately I can't remember where I put one of them lol

The screens are something that need to be changed regularly because when they clog that really hurts your vapor production, so I would like to buy a bunch of spares, of this more robust course style, not sure exactly how to know what I'm getting where... Hmm I think when I got some nice daisy screens the last time they were on eBay...

I think we will see more options without the carb hole, maybe since I have been so vocal about my feelings on it? But I don't think it will ever be an option on its own for every order... Also yeah I think now they expect the popularity with a sale like this, after the last 420 sale!

SonicBacon

For anyone else struggling with the translations or making a payment, the banking information is shown at the bottom of the invoice which Daniel kindly pointed out to me.

For the transfer I ended up using RBC and the fee was $10. (Royal Bank of Canada for anyone who doesn't know)

I can't wait to see what the plum jelly looks like in person.

justcametomind

Are you sure it was him? I think it's Daniel only on the emails...

Daniel usually signs his emails, but probably with the amount he's been getting lately that takes too much time!

Mine came with three spare screens along with the one installed... However they are pretty thin fine mesh, I had a couple other in the same size that are a more robust thicker more coarse mesh that I think I prefer... Unfortunately I can't remember where I put one of them lol

The screens are something that need to be changed regularly because when they clog that really hurts your vapor production, so I would like to buy a bunch of spares, of this more robust course style, not sure exactly how to know what I'm getting where... Hmm I think when I got some nice daisy screens the last time they were on eBay...

I think we will see more options without the carb hole, maybe since I have been so vocal about my feelings on it? But I don't think it will ever be an option on its own for every order... Also yeah I think now they expect the popularity with a sale like this, after the last 420 sale!
My mistake, the sign reads Daniel but my understanding was that the guy's name was Axel, so I supposed Daniel was Dr. Colly.
Placed another order for screens and a loading tool and since I made my order just past midnight of 20/11, judging by order numbers, they took a bit more than 50 orders, until now, in less than two days.
I think at this rate AOV will soon be listed on the stock exchange xD

Is there any way to have YouTube Art of Vapor subtitles in English or it’s German only?
edit:YT app seems off but I managed to translate the subs, on my mobile browser webapp.
Pretty straight forward. There so much content to be seen on their accounts.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My mistake, the sign reads Daniel but my understanding was that the guy's name was Axel, so I supposed Daniel was Dr. Colly.
Placed another order for screens and a loading tool and since I made my order just past midnight of 20/11, judging by order numbers, they took a bit more than 50 orders, until now, in less than two days.
I think at this rate AOV will soon be listed on the stock exchange xD

Is there any way to have YouTube Art of Vapor subtitles in English or it’s German only?

I don't know about YouTube options, but yeah I guess I might have to pre-order a bandit without carb hole afterall...

Yeah so Axel and Janine (aka Jaxel here and on IG) are in Portugal where they do the ceramic and glaze (I know they posted a photo with Doc Colly on IG too) then I think the VB's go to Germany for the electronics, and Daniel does customer service for art of vapor and ships from Germany as well.

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
So anyone want to sell or give me their wood box from their Vapbong. I noticed in someones reddit post that theirs came in cardboard box. After reaching out to Scott from Vgoodiez it seems they are not shipping in those anymore because of past damages. It was something I kinda wanted as I keep alot of packaging on its own shelf. Kinda also made that handmade artisan feel come all together. So if anyone wants to help a brotha out and doesnt really care for such things lmk. I would greatly appreciate it. Could actually use 2 but I wont push it. Thanks

SquirrelMaster

@almost there I sent my payment to a business and used their name Art of Vapor GMBH and also used their IBAN.
Does the form auto fill with that info, I can't remember exactly. I was intimidated by TransferWise but in use it was really simple. I just used it for my Firewood order a couple days ago and I had no issues with only the email and company name to look up their business.

So a few days ago while loading directly into the bowl I dumped way more flower in than intended. I considered that a point of no return :lol: so I changed things up and went back to the same bowl a few times rather than starting new with each session. There wasn't quite the slightly uneven roasting I remember when I tried this before and I was pushing it with a few hits before I would stir. My starting voltage is now 12V settling around 11V iirc. Using it like this is really convenient as I'll just walk over, put the bowl on, start my draw and before I finish (carb hole covered the entire time) I lift the bowl and clear it. Smaller bowls give better flavour but this is insanely convenient.

On this page they say to heat the screen with a jet lighter to clean and reuse it

I've been soaking mine in ISO and it looks good as new as well.

@Ripstar Wow I love that finish! Very nice pick.

Ripstar

So a few days ago while loading directly into the bowl I dumped way more flower in than intended. I considered that a point of no return :lol: so I changed things up and went back to the same bowl a few times rather than starting new with each session. There wasn't quite the slightly uneven roasting I remember when I tried this before and I was pushing it with a few hits before I would stir. My starting voltage is now 12V settling around 11V iirc. Using it like this is really convenient as I'll just walk over, put the bowl on, start my draw and before I finish (carb hole covered the entire time) I lift the bowl and clear it. Smaller bowls give better flavour but this is insanely convenient.
Wow, it's like the ultimate vape. "Oh shit, I am walking by the vapbong, it's always loaded so....might as well rip it!" So convenient

Top Bottom