• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Ripstar

Wow this is beautiful, I love that each vape is so unique, this obsidian color looks completely different than mine and the photos on the site. I can't wait to see what my Plum Jelly bandit looks like, if everything goes right I should have it Monday.

That Cosmic Blue is something else, if I ever get a third one it will be this color...
Problem is I already said that about four other colors also...
How can I justify the purchase of five Vapbong? :drool:

Start calling yourself an "art" collector? I will definitely use that for my next One arm purchase. 😂 There are so many colors that I love. I need to get back to throwing some clay, these pieces make me feel creative.

I just tried it for the first time. What on earth, this thing is insane. I loaded .1g, maybe a little less. Heatsoaked for 30+ minutes at 11.5v, it's now settling in around 10.5v.

At first I was pulling at a "normal" speed and the hits were nice, but the vapor production wasn't super big. Then I tried ripping it as hard as I could. Wow. I can't remember the last time I was this high off one bowl. So much vapor from a 3 or 4 second pull. Zero restriction. That will take some getting used to. Very different experience vs. the vapes I've been using!

Gonna be fun getting to know this thing. I'm already extremely impressed and even a little intimidated. :lol:

This thing is a monster!

SquirrelMaster

Oh boy you guys are killing me. I just stumbled through the purchase of a plum jelly vapbong, all in german since google translate wasn't working for me. Hopefully I didn't screw up anywhere. Anybody from Canada have any issues getting delivery aside from the usual import fees?
I'm in Canada and delivery was super smooth. I was hesitant because UPS isn't my favourite international delivery service but delivery was really quick and I only had a $10 CAD handling fee plus GST (no duty). That's the same cost as USPS handing off to Canada Post which is how I always try to order fron the U.S. Total extra charges were $25~ CAD (no PST where I live).

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I'm having trouble with finding what I need on this invoice to send payment. Im using xoom to pay and its asking for name address and phone number for recipeient but I'm having difficulty because the invoice is not in English. Can anyone help me out with finding the info I need to send this. You can pm me so it doesn't interfere w the thread

Edit:
With help from @Shit Snacks and others I was able to work it out.
Ended up using a diffrent site to do the wire and it worked without needing any extra info

Last edited:
Xclerk,

Alexis

I believe German but lived in Amsterdam for quite some time.....
Haha, I cab't help being "jel" bro. I only went there twice myself and both times were far from an ideal arrangement for anywhere near the best experience I could have had and would have if I was able to return I'm sure.

Still I'm just equally glad that you had that experience yourself no begrudging you for that for sure.

2005 was the last time I visited that city just before my lyme disease made all sorts of travelling virtually impossible ever since but I also was a company iof a sibgle lose friend who was a schizophrenic and I kind of had to go with him to keep an eye on him and make sure that he would return safely honestly!

As soon as he started smoking weed in the coffee shops that was it he just became like a useless little boy. If I had not been there to talk sense and take action and mind him we certainly would not have made our way home at the time.

So I would be really love to revisit Amsterdam and probably in my own company which I know I am completely relaxed and and secure in all times.

I would just need some semi miraculous health improvements to enable such an endeavour but fingers crossed always hope for the best hey?

Btw @Ripstar I would personally be fascinated to hear ear of any little tails you had of your experience living in that city when it came to the wide array of different cannabis products available.

Just naturally curious and interested. Tell me to FO by all means lol!

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Then I tried ripping it as hard as I could. Wow. I can't remember the last time I was this high off one bowl. So much vapor from a 3 or 4 second pull. Zero restriction.

This has been my experience exactly as well! I've got mine on my old house controlled receptacle for my Evo, so I turned it on on the drive home and she was soaked and ready. I paid attention tonight and weighted before loading, .20g of some Hybrid Sativa 24% shake, so it was a nice fine grind....... HUGE first rip, a calm walk to my air cleaner for a neverending vapor release, I gotta figure out making a video and posting! Or, I should just get some pics up, that I am capable of.

SonicBacon

I'm in Canada and delivery was super smooth. I was hesitant because UPS isn't my favourite international delivery service but delivery was really quick and I only had a $10 CAD handling fee plus GST (no duty). That's the same cost as USPS handing off to Canada Post which is how I always try to order fron the U.S. Total extra charges were $25~ CAD (no PST where I live).
Thanks @SquirrelMaster, that sounds pretty unreal for UPS. I thought I would get dinged pretty bad to get it through customs.

@Xclerk I am having the same problem with trying to figure out how to pay. I emailed the seller for banking info, if I hear back I will DM you the details.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
Now its 3:12 AM in Germany give them some time to sleep and they will reply to your e-mails, with banking and shipping details. I am pretty sure they have a lot to do in the shop during the "30% off" week.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Thanks @SquirrelMaster, that sounds pretty unreal for UPS. I thought I would get dinged pretty bad to get it through customs.

@Xclerk I am having the same problem with trying to figure out how to pay. I emailed the seller for banking info, if I hear back I will DM you the details.
oh I emailed them too then I figured it out lol .I ended up using a different wire site called transferwise. Apparently this is what art of vapor uses and there info shows up. You dont need any extra information not provided to you. Someone sent me their address info in a dm I'll send it over incase you still need it. Worked w transferwise in a breeze tho

Ripstar

oh I emailed them too then I figured it out lol .I ended up using a different wire site called transferwise. Apparently this is what art of vapor uses and there info shows up. You dont need any extra information not provided to you. Someone sent me their address info in a dm I'll send it over incase you still need it. Worked w transferwise in a breeze tho
This is what I just got done doing with Transferwise. I did a ACH, it says it went through but haven't seen confirmation. It was very confusing at first but google translate helped a lot. If in the US and doing a wire transfer, each state uses a replacement routing number to make it transferable.

Haha, I cab't help being "jel" bro. I only went there twice myself and both times were far from an ideal arrangement for anywhere near the best experience I could have had and would have if I was able to return I'm sure.

Still I'm just equally glad that you had that experience yourself no begrudging you for that for sure.

2005 was the last time I visited that city just before my lyme disease made all sorts of travelling virtually impossible ever since but I also was a company iof a sibgle lose friend who was a schizophrenic and I kind of had to go with him to keep an eye on him and make sure that he would return safely honestly!

As soon as he started smoking weed in the coffee shops that was it he just became like a useless little boy. If I had not been there to talk sense and take action and mind him we certainly would not have made our way home at the time.

So I would be really love to revisit Amsterdam and probably in my own company which I know I am completely relaxed and and secure in all times.

I would just need some semi miraculous health improvements to enable such an endeavour but fingers crossed always hope for the best hey?

Btw @Ripstar I would personally be fascinated to hear ear of any little tails you had of your experience living in that city when it came to the wide array of different cannabis products available.

Just naturally curious and interested. Tell me to FO by all means lol!
Sorry @Alexis, I think you misunderstood my quote. My response was to a question asked above if the creator was dutch. I really wish I was from Amsterdam or lived there! One of my favorite cities in the world, not just because of the weed either, everything about it!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I finally had to whip mine out again, after moving a month ago, with some strawberry bliss, speaking of Dutch!

PXL-20201121-033210174.jpg

You can see the little piece of cardstock paper I have taped over the carb hole, it does kind of blend into the plum jelly glaze, but still not so nice lol

Ripstar

Well I finally had to whip mine out again, after moving a month ago, with some strawberry bliss, speaking of Dutch!

You can see the little piece of cardstock paper I have taped over the carb hole, it does kind of blend into the plum jelly glaze, but still not so nice lol
Man, that plum looks so amazing against white! Must have in the future...... I dig purples(probably my wife's influence,ha) a lot. Hope you're settle in nicely now!

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker

Come on, you are really not helping me with the wait by posting this photo, you know that? :lol:

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
Tonight I tried the first time vaping my reclaimed iso wash oil from the mighty in my Vapbong.
I used the metal wire disk from my mighty and put a nice drop oil on top of it. I cranked the power up to 12.5 Volt with Weed I set my Vapbong to ~11 Volt.
It was working well.
To check out if there is any oil left in the disk I put it after using it in the Vapbong in my mighty set the temp. to 410° F.
The mighty extracted 2 tiny vapor clouds.
Maybe with the amount of air you can pull thru the Vapbong, I feel/see/think there was no vapor anymore.
I am not unsatisfied with the results but I think it can be improved.
Any Ideas how to use oil in the Vapbong?

justcametomind

Oh boy you guys are killing me. I just stumbled through the purchase of a plum jelly vapbong, all in german since google translate wasn't working for me. Hopefully I didn't screw up anywhere. Anybody from Canada have any issues getting delivery aside from the usual import fees?
The morning after I placed my order I translated the email with instructions for payment and it was a bit misleading.
First time I read it I thought all the message was translated in English at the bottom, so I rushed my payment (still thought someone could steal my purchase at that stage xD) and went to bed.
What I didn’t realize was that I had to indicate my order number on the money transfer, which I didn’t!
I messaged Art of Vapor and Doctor Colly himself answered me in a matter of minutes, telling me that everything was ok since I gave him the reference number of my money transfer.
nation rasta GIF

RASTAFARI!

Last edited:

almost there

Transferwise was easy to use. Can't wait to board the VapBong train! It was $275.99 shipped for an art piece listed at 349 euro or $413.88 in real money.
Did you ignore the first page with the company name and address and just added the iban number? I’m still stuck on the first page after selecting a business transfer

Vapefanatic

Just received email telling me that my order will ship out on Monday. My emails are all from the info@AOV address. No names or signature on my emails. Just curious how you guys know who is replying?

Also, as expected, I'm the first in my country to own a VapBong! I wonder if it'll enter me in the VapBong Hall of Fame some day? LOL

Top Bottom