Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Dont tell me that. I may have to make my second order before my first even lands. The little weed eat gang guys are totally my style and figured if my gf asked why I needed another I could use its the other layout/ one arm bandit excuse lol

They are art!! Easy to justify ;)
Standard can be a vase too lol

Hey everbody. So that elephant bought a shop in austria. And the Miraculix was an order. We are so proud to read your words. Sorry, my english is not the best😅

Figured it would be a custom! Amazing
I will be doing a custom order myself maybe sometime next year... (think octopus bandit)

And your English is fine! I know we write a lot here though, we love your work!! Thanks

Shadooz

And what about this incredible one??

Screenshot-20201117-131321.png

❤️Panoramix❤️

Shit Snacks

Is this more like a session vape?
It's THE big session vape.
Not an on-demand

Actually it is still an on demand vape in use, just the initial heat up is going to take a while so it is more suited to having a "session" However once it's on, it can be left on, making it completely on demand (and instant) in use, much like a log vape or other such pure convection desktops...

Session tends to refer to a session conduction vape that is constantly cooking your herbs for you whether you inhale or not. More joint style, forced sessions with slow extraction. Desktop vapes make for good sessions, but most are not really session vapes... for example the vapbong can have very quick extraction! Not slow session

So it's like a Volcano with a ceramic bong, without the bags?

No, not really, but in the sense that it has a large bowl that can work with a variety of amounts, in the sense that it is a heavy hitting convection desktop vape... If it helps you think of it as a ceramic volcano bong, then yes, but technically, no, not at all lol

Last edited:

Ripstar

How often are they updating their site with new ones? Any difference between the One arm and the Vapbong?

Ripstar,

Vapefanatic

Actually it is still an on demand vape in use, just the initial heat up is going to take a while so it is more suited to having a "session" However once it's on, it can be left on, making it completely on demand (and instant) in use, much like a log vape or other such pure convection desktops...

Session tends to refer to a session conduction vape that is constantly cooking your herbs for you whether you inhale or not. More joint style, forced sessions with slow extraction. Desktop vapes make for good sessions, but most are not really session vapes... for example the vapbong can have very quick extraction! Not slow session

No, not really, but in the sense that it has a large bowl that can work with a variety of amounts, in the sense that it is a heavy hitting convection desktop vape... If it helps you think of it as a ceramic volcano bong, then yes, but technically, no, not at all lol
That helps a lot and is exactly what I'm trying to find out. Really hate the long sessions with my Volcano. Prefer something hard hitting and on demand. The heating time does not make it a session vape imo as most desktop has this too, except butane vapes like sticky bricks.

I believe the one arm bandit has the advantage of the bowl further away from face? Other than that, just aesthetics?

Shit Snacks

How often are they updating their site with new ones? Any difference between the One arm and the Vapbong?

Just read through this short thread, especially if you go backwards, we talk about the differences between them and you will get a sense of how often the site is updated. Seems like there will be an update for the new year with a lot of classics, but we shall see exactly!

That helps a lot and is exactly what I'm trying to find out. Really hate the long sessions with my Volcano. Prefer something hard hitting and on demand. The heating time does not make it a session vape imo as most desktop has this too, except butane vapes like sticky bricks.

Nice, so yeah not like a volcano at all for you! This hits you more like a sticky brick, but actually more capable, and still pretty much totally unique in my opinion!

I believe the one arm bandit has the advantage of the bowl further away from face? Other than that, just aesthetics?

No not really, the bowl is not near your face at all for either of the designs, so mostly just aesthetics and form factor. Some potential for air flow differences as well

Ripstar

I have been skimming through the multiple pages here, I see a One arm for sale that says "without the knuckle". I assume this is a translation mistake.. tried to do some google search on maybe a loose translation...

Ripstar,

Shit Snacks

I have been skimming through the multiple pages here, I see a One arm for sale that says "without the knuckle". I assume this is a translation mistake.. tried to do some google search on maybe a loose translation...

Ha not knuckle "Kick Hole" or carb hole, we just discussed that on the other page too

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ripstar

Shit Snacks

Can you fill the bowl up to full capacity and avoid stirring? Will the roast be even?

I like to stir every hit, similar to most pure convection, the bowl is wide so yeah you're going to want a stir... Very easy to do though as the hits are so thick, nice to take a little break, the ritual of removing the ball bowl to clear your hit, then giving it a stir before resting on the table, works well for me.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
Can you fill the bowl up to full capacity and avoid stirring? Will the roast be even?
First of all I dont think you get all the good stuff out of your Weed without stirring.

I dont fill the Bowl with that much my max was about 1 gramm but I will never do that again with good Weed, because the first 3 hits knocked me over like a Train.

With the Vapong I stoped to use a grinder I just pick a few bits from the Bud, the reason for this is I dont like cleaning the resin out of my grinder insteaad of vaping it.
I only use a Grinder when I have hard and compact Buds.

I fill the Bowl with 0.1 to 0.2 gr, take a few hits until there is to less vapor for my feeling then I take the bowl off put the Weed on the palm of my left hand and crumble it a bit with my fingers and put the Weed back in start over again until there is no Vapor anymore.

I Think every Vapbong has a sweet spot somewehere at the screen surface wehere it works with Voltage setting and the amout of Weed in the Bowl best, because every Vapbong is hand crafted it may vary from Vapbong to Vapbong.

Last edited:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I just got an email in German that appeared to say things are 30% off with the code RASTAFARI

Not totally sure, but wanted to get that out there!

The code is gonna be valid from 11/20/2020 to 11/27/2020 and you can also pre-order for the next drop in January since they have low stock right now. Finally the code is 30% off the entire order when you buy a vaporizer.

Now is the time for everyone to get one of these wonderful vapes, you won't regret it.

Shit Snacks

They do seem to have added some fresh stock of classics as well!

I am tempted to get a bandit without the carbhole kickhole, but will probably just wait till I get a fancy custom one...

It is super tempting to get one of the art standard vapbongs however, with that discount the fancy glaze options are very reasonable... not to mention the Modern Art and that Sunshine series!:drool:

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks how do you distinguish if it has the carb hole or not?
Sorry just translated the page.

Right now, in the classic section, the wildfire bandit and the ladybug bandit, say in red that they do not have the hole (although the pictures are of previous units with the hole-- last week there was a wildfire photo without the hole, it looks like this:

Screenshot-20201105-123623.png

Screenshot-20201105-123658.png

Screenshot-20201105-123633.png

Then the white cobblestone over ladybug, lady bandit in the art section, you can tell does not have the hole by the photo (that is the exact unit being one of a kind)

Just noticed they have some black cobblestone glaze now in the art section too!

@Xclerk you gotta grab eat weed gang member vito now!

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Right now, in the classic section, the wildfire bandit and the ladybug bandit, say in red that they do not have the hole (although the pictures are of previous units with the hole-- last week there was a wildfire photo without the hole, it looks like this:

Screenshot-20201105-123623.png

Screenshot-20201105-123658.png

Screenshot-20201105-123633.png

Then the white cobblestone over ladybug, lady bandit in the art section, you can tell does not have the hole by the photo (that is the exact unit being one of a kind)

Just noticed they have some black cobblestone glaze now in the art section too!

@Xclerk you gotta grab eat weed gang member vito now!
I'm literally doing it now as we speak. I think Vito or the big boss will look proper on my vape bench. I need some help tho. How does the whole payment/ wire transfer work? I ordered my other from vgoodiez. Do I actually have to go to the bank and pay a 35 dollar wire transfer fee or os it something more simple like click an link and pay. Thanks in advance

SquirrelMaster

I'm literally doing it now as we speak. The big boss will look proper on my vape bench. I need some help tho. How does the whole payment/ wire transfer work? I ordered my other from vgoodiez. Do I actually have to go to the bank and pay a 35 dollar wire transfer fee or os it something more simple like click an link and pay. Thanks in advance
Use TransferWise, its much cheaper. That's who Art Of Vapor pointed me at.

Top Bottom