Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

emily

I just noticed there's a whole lot of new ones up in the store! https://www.art-of-vapor.com/shop-geöffnet/vaporizer/vapbong-classic/

this one ruuuules

image.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Vaponatic

Some classics say 2 weeks from delivery, means they're probably on their way from Portugal to Germany right now?

It seems that VGoodiez has cleared them out as Scott is starting to sell them in the US. The VapBong has been getting a lot more exposure on YouTube and Reddit recently as well, so AoV are likely in a mad rush to make some more units right now. They’ve got their work cut out for them to produce enough for Black Friday!

A new batch of art vapbongs and B stocks may not be far behind... :brow:

Also, Daniel confirmed through email that B-stock won’t be available until next year due to them holding a sale for Black Friday. There will be a generous discount on the classic glazes though!

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Placed a preorder with Vgoodiez so excited
I've been eyeing these for a while, especially the Adventurine 3D model. I also liked the Obsidian versions and a few others, but I was sorta holding out for the Bandits to show up again. Then VGoodiez had to go and start stocking them here on this side of the pond.... If I like the classic as much as I expect to, I'll pick up a Bandit B-Stock early next year when they start becoming available again.

Also very excited!

Shit Snacks

Awesome looking unit, I had a look at the ones on vgoodiez when he posted it and that would have definitely been my choice as well. Kinda looks like the hulk's dick after a particularly deranged stint of poor life choices, dubious sexual practices and improper use of tomato soup.

My friend called my woodland fantasy vapbong swamp thing's dick :rofl:

BestBuds

The Dude
Do you get better/ vapor if you tickle the balls? Is that the money shot? :uhoh::brow:

As I become more interested in this vape the question of cleaning and maintenance comes up. I doubt anyone is throwing a few spoons of sour cream in their vapbong and then poking it with a stick like the instructions suggest. :shrug::lol: (what is this "sour cream" he is talking about?) Is it really as easy as the maker claims?
Also what is the vapor experience compared to? Can any of the vapor qualities be compared to any other vape?

dron19

Do you get better/ vapor if you tickle the balls? Is that the money shot? :uhoh::brow:

As I become more interested in this vape the question of cleaning and maintenance comes up. I doubt anyone is throwing a few spoons of sour cream in their vapbong and then poking it with a stick like the instructions suggest. :shrug::lol: (what is this "sour cream" he is talking about?) Is it really as easy as the maker claims?
Also what is the vapor experience compared to? Can any of the vapor qualities be compared to any other vape?

i know makers of grinders who say that soaking it in warm to hot whole milk allows the milk fats to dissolve the resins. I believe the sour cream may have more of the fats but the consistency in my mind would be problematic. At least if you tried yo use the sour cream in the dairy case since that is like pudding. Maybe different where they are.

Last edited:
dron19,
  • Wow
Reactions: BestBuds

Shit Snacks

I think the instructions say, sour cream remover, I assumed language barrier, for a German glass cleaner chemical?

Anyway you don't need that, cleans fine with hot water, and can use a little iso alcohol too... Keeping it clean is super simple and we've discussed it a few times in here.

And vapor experience comparisons have been mentioned here already, despite some similarities to other vapor signatures, it really is a unique experience!

Also again, I know we're joking, but do NOT touch the heater ball when in use, super easy way to burn your hand real nice! lol

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I think the instructions say, sour cream remover, I assumed language barrier, for a German glass cleaner chemical?
Exactly – „Schmand“ (pronounced „shmund“) means sour cream, but can also refer to any kind of residue like the kind you find in bongs, hence a popular cleaning solution is called →„Schmand Weg“, which is what the instructions are referring to and what is translated in a bit of a confusing way..

Do not fill the VapBong with sour cream. Please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom