• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
^very well put @Siebter! :nod:

I use very little for each dose...its just enough to cover the screen with a thin layer. I don't weight each load but its around .05g...if this device required large loads each time, I wouldn't be that fond of it. That said, it can certainly handle bigger loads. The bowl is massive.

And you, while I like what you said, you've got some nerve showing up here without more photos :goon::rofl:
Did you open up number two yet at least?? Just to take some shots! ;)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
No, you just need enough to cover the screen, 2/3inch sized, in the ceramic bowl of the ball...
I use very little for each dose...its just enough to cover the screen with a thin layer. I don't weight each load but its around .05g...if this device required large loads each time, I wouldn't be that fond of it. That said, it can certainly handle bigger loads. The bowl is massive.

That's good to hear.

When @Jaxel said it needs a half gram, I was like "What?, I normally put about a tenth of that in my Flowerpot bowl!?!" So, I'm glad to hear that my normal .05g dose size is enough for the Vapbong to function as well...because I still really want one!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

That's good to hear.

When @Jaxel said it needs a half gram, I was like "What?", I normally put about a tenth of that in my Flowerpot bowl. So, I'm glad to hear that my normal .05g dose size is enough for the Vapbong to function as well.

Yeah I don't think they meant that it actually needs it per se, while there are so many variables grind wise (or hand broken nugs) and wording with language barrier since I would say half gram is more like close to the maximum not a minimum the way "enough" makes it sound... also remember most users probably don't microdose the way many of us here like to, but also yeah I think this works best with around a quarter gram? then you can really get some nice thick tasty vapor, for many hits with stirring, so I still find it fairly efficient extraction regardless.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah I don't think they meant that it actually needs it per se, while there are so many variables grind wise (or hand broken nugs) and wording with language barrier since I would say half gram is more like close to the maximum not a minimum the way "enough" makes it sound...

Yeah. To me "x is enough" would mean x is the minimum required.

Eclipse

I just read all 20 pages of this thread after watching stickstones video and I decided I now need one of these... Can't decide on Azurite, Mountain Moss or, Obsidian Starlight. Does anyone on here have any of those glazes?

Shit Snacks

I just read all 20 pages of this thread after watching stickstones video and I decided I now need one of these... Can't decide on Azurite, Mountain Moss or, Obsidian Starlight. Does anyone on here have any of those glazes?

Welcome welcome and good luck deciding because those are three of my favorites available now as well... Azurite is new, and so are the other two really, I know someone bought a Mountain Moss somewhere because it was sold out for a little bit... I think the obsidian starlight is actually pretty special, just because there was regular obsidian before it, and I really like the little yellow splash of extra color (don't know if anyone bought that one at all yet) I'm a big fan of orange and blue, which it seems the azurite has a bit of too, but maybe more black than dark blue as the main color? I'm also into gray though, and I like the shade of green the mountain moss has, creates a nice unique effect... Yeah they're each such great glazes, so no idea how I would decide!

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
I'm really intrigued by the Vapbong! First time I've had VAS in years.

Is there anything online showing how the heater works? I've seen a video of him twisting a coil, and there has been mention of ceramic beads. I'm curious to know how these elements are put together. Is it anything like a glass symphony/G43 type configuration?

Shit Snacks

I'm really intrigued by the Vapbong! First time I've had VAS in years.

Is there anything online showing how the heater works? I've seen a video of him twisting a coil, and there has been mention of ceramic beads. I'm curious to know how these elements are put together. Is it anything like a glass symphony/G43 type configuration?

No... If you look through the thread you should find videos showing all the details, it is mostly just kanthal wire wrapped around a ceramic tube, however that is inside the giant ceramic sphere you can see clearly... There are no beads, I don't think anyone has been talking about any ceramic beads anywhere?? Maybe you're thinking of the ceramic ball bowl and the ball heater shell

Shit Snacks

It was up for me until a few hours ago. I’ve been refreshing the page since I found it and crossing my fingers :lol:. Would love to try one of these.

Oh that's weird, because it disappeared for me at least a week ago, and it normally is not there when there are no b stocks available anymore... if you are on the newsletter you should get an email when new b stocks are added, with early access for 3 days before they are public on the site.

Well I officially joined the club with the Obsidian Starlight VapBong!!! Will post pics when it gets here.

I picked up a five pack of the Marikas as well because why not... They look really cool.

Nice choice dude! I think you made a good decision, and you better share plenty of photos when it arrives!! :whip:

I think that Captain High art bong is still available with a marika piece too...

SquirrelMaster

@Eclipse @Shit Snacks
You were able to narrow it down to three? I have it narrowed down to about ten :lol:... classics :rofl:. I'll look at one and think "nice, but not for me" and then I'll come back to the same design after seeing a better photo or just thinking on it and it's suddenly "looks like this is getting added to the list".

My short list of classics would be "Azurite", "Mountain Moss", "Oriental Orange", "Woodland Fantasy", "Woodland Fantasy 3D", "Obsidian Starlight", "Autmn 3D", "Aventurin 3D", "Oriental Carmel", "Blue Azur", and "Koi Pond". I mean short is a relative term right?

The Art edition list is much shorter only because I'm keeping pricing in mind. Price aside I am really digging "Spinne" (the spider one) though it would probably creep me out every time I hit it :uhoh:. "It´s wöööörking" is pretty sweet as well and I didn't even realize the reference initially, I thought it was a Half Baked reference (which I may not be remembering correctly). "Ice" is definitely one that I didn't consider at first but after watching the awesome video that @Verax made and better realizing how textured the cobblestone finish is it's been added to the list. There's more but I need to stop.

I've emailed Daniel a few times this week and one of the things I mentioned was finding another version of the site with different stock so he deleted some of the old links. The B-stock link probably made that list and I unfortunately didn't save any photos. I did however download a bunch of pics so I could go back and look later in case they did disappear but I know I missed a bunch of older classics (I only cached the art page)

If this is too much data I can change the BBCode to the thumbnail linked version and when you click on the image I'll have the other views in the same folder. I just discovered (with this post) that there's a 20 image limit on FC so just a heads up that there are more colors of the "Hemp" vape as well as a "Woodland Spezial", "Fred Von Jupiter" and "Blue Azure" in the imgbb folder. A couple of those are listed on the shop page. Here's a quick snapshot of some of what Art-Of-Vapor has made in the past.

Image folder link here.

Shit Snacks

@Eclipse @Shit Snacks
You were able to narrow it down to three? I have it narrowed down to about ten :lol:... classics :rofl:. I'll look at one and think "nice, but not for me" and then I'll come back to the same design after seeing a better photo or just thinking on it and it's suddenly "looks like this is getting added to the list".

Haha I never said I narrowed it down to three, I actually took the easy way out by first choosing one that kind of came to me and then there were only a few bandits available so that did help narrow it down! Don't get me started with the overheated b stocks, like I posted screenshots of pages back... The list is all of them! :lol:

My short list of classics would be "Azurite", "Mountain Moss", "Oriental Orange", "Woodland Fantasy", "Woodland Fantasy 3D", "Obsidian Starlight", "Autmn 3D", "Aventurin 3D", "Oriental Carmel", "Blue Azur", and "Koi Pond". I mean short is a relative term right?

Yeah that's not bad, I will say I'm pretty sure Oriental Orange and Oriental Carmel are the same, just changed name (and every single one looks different with glaze like that) and you actually want to know a secret? I bet that any one of them can be made 3D... I mean theoretically any one of them could be a bandit as well! I remember I was originally deciding between that early dalmatian short-armed bandit and Blue Azure or Koi Pond during the 420 sale (before the Woodland Fantasy found me instead- the 3D version of it looks even better) but now yeah I would actually put those other three eclipse was deciding between above them... I mean also blue caprice and wild fire aren't bad, but I do keep coming back to Oriental Orange as the most fun! (and yeah check out what happens when it's overheated I feel like that was five pages ago already now if not more?)

The Art edition list is much shorter only because I'm keeping pricing in mind. Price aside I am really digging "Spinne" (the spider one) though it would probably creep me out every time I hit it :uhoh:. "It´s wöööörking" is pretty sweet as well and I didn't even realize the reference initially, I thought it was a Half Baked reference (which I may not be remembering correctly). "Ice" is definitely one that I didn't consider at first but after watching the awesome video that @Verax made and better realizing how textured the cobblestone finish is it's been added to the list. There's more but I need to stop.

Yeah! The Art's are always tempting but then the price helps control you... I think the turtle ones look so great (funny I actually thought the same thing about spider lol), and they're on ice bong style vapbong with the brick 3D pattern etched in the body... They also use some great glaze! I feel like I'd rather work to design a custom piece though, which yes I do already have plans for in my mind... I also feel the same way about the cobblestone style, they are nice and antique though and that Ice one is cool and the orange too, get both for a fire and ice pair! Oh and you got the it's wooorking when you try one :tup: not a reference to anything other than a vapbong! (unless I am mistaken??)

I've emailed Daniel a few times this week and one of the things I mentioned was finding another version of the site with different stock so he deleted some of the old links. The B-stock link probably made that list and I unfortunately didn't save any photos. I did however download a bunch of pics so I could go back and look later in case they did disappear but I know I missed a bunch of older classics (I only cached the art page)

Oh shit maybe the new site is already partially up? I know they were getting ready to launch it so they could also have payment through the site and be more easily translatable etc. So that could be why, I know the b stock link was always come and go before at least... I really thought I had more screenshots too, so many gorgeous unique b stocks and art bongs come and gone, of course I do scroll through that hall of fame on the bottom of the site, there you can see some really crazy ones that are very inspiring!

If this is too much data I can change the BBCode to the thumbnail linked version and when you click on the image I'll have the other views in the same folder. I just discovered (with this post) that there's a 20 image limit on FC so just a heads up that there are more colors of the "Hemp" vape as well as a "Woodland Spezial", "Fred Von Jupiter" and "Blue Azure" in the imgbb folder. A couple of those are listed on the shop page. Here's a quick snapshot of some of what Art-Of-Vapor has made in the past.

Oh! I just realized now that the thumbnails are the smaller image sizes, I kept running into the problem of only being able to post three photos at a time, because I was using too high of quality imgbb bbcode! So let's see if the below works with 13 images... Building on your's above! (Edit: hmm the images do get crop though, like this isn't showing you the whole VB, like most of them have the names written underneath... Not sure what I'm doing wrong lol)

Screenshot-20200802-101836.png

Screenshot-20200808-110615.png

Screenshot-20200808-133422.png

Screenshot-20200808-133441.png

Screenshot-20200808-133512.png

Screenshot-20200808-111131.png

Screenshot-20200808-141404.png

Screenshot-20200808-141334.png

Screenshot-20200808-133758.png

Screenshot-20200820-152544.png

Screenshot-20200818-110901.png

Screenshot-20200818-110906.png

Screenshot-20200420-213819.png

I recently mentioned to Dan that he should be making and selling a book of his nomad photos because each one is such unique art, you can appreciate just by looking at... I would also absolutely buy a big book of different vapbong photos! :drool:

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Haha I never said I narrowed it down to three, I actually took the easy way out by first choosing one that kind of came to me and then there were only a few bandits available so that did help narrow it down! Don't get me started with the overheated b stocks, like I posted screenshots of pages back... The list is all of them! :lol:

Oh yeah the overheated versions are pretty slick, I've gone back to those pics a few times. Some look better than the originals imo.

Yeah that's not bad, I will say I'm pretty sure Oriental Orange and Oriental Carmel are the same, just changed name (and every single one looks different with glaze like that) and you actually want to know a secret? I bet that any one of them can be made 3D... I mean theoretically any one of them could be a bandit as well! I remember I was originally deciding between that early dalmatian short-armed bandit and Blue Azure or Koi Pond during the 420 sale (before the Woodland Fantasy found me instead- the 3D version of it looks even better) but now yeah I would actually put those other three eclipse was deciding between above them... I mean also blue caprice and wild fire aren't bad, but I do keep coming back to Oriental Orange as the most fun! (and yeah check out what happens when it's overheated I feel like that was five pages ago already now if not more?)

I was wondering if they were the same as they look pretty similiar. I know nothing about hand made ceramics but I could see there being variations in the final product like there is with different wood species. I like that because it makes each device even more unique. Those 3D designs sound really cool though I can't say I know exactly how they would look in person. Mmmm yeah this beauty.

Yeah! The Art's are always tempting but then the price helps control you... I think the turtle ones look so great (funny I actually thought the same thing about spider lol), and they're on ice bong style vapbong with the brick 3D pattern etched in the body... They also use some great glaze! I feel like I'd rather work to design a custom piece though, which yes I do already have plans for in my mind... I also feel the same way about the cobblestone style, they are nice and antique though and that Ice one is cool and the orange too, get both for a fire and ice pair! Oh and you got the it's wooorking when you try one :tup: not a reference to anything other than a vapbong! (unless I am mistaken??)

Oh I though he said that in one of the video's but it was more a "it's verking". Hehe I'm excited to try that out.

Oh shit maybe the new site is already partially up? I know they were getting ready to launch it so they could also have payment through the site and be more easily translatable etc. So that could be why, I know the b stock link was always come and go before at least... I really thought I had more screenshots too, so many gorgeous unique b stocks and art bongs come and gone, of course I do scroll through that best of on the bottom of the site, there you can see some really crazy ones that are very inspiring!
He did say an English version is coming and that they're working on a whole new site. I just load it up in Chrome when I want to read the descriptions but an English version is always welcome.

Oh! I just realized now that the thumbnails are the smaller image sizes, I kept running into the problem of only being able to post three photos at a time, because I was using too high of quality imgbb bbcode! So let's see if the below works with 13 images... Building on your's above! (Edit: hmm the images do get crop though, like this isn't showing you the whole VB, like most of them have the names written underneath... Not sure what I'm doing wrong lol)

Hmm, I'm not sure why it's cropping them. I have an account on imgbb but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. The 20 image limit was applying to both thumbnail and medium BBCode linked images so I opted for the mediums but maybe if I chose thumbnail views it would cut it off.
Here's some more images to test that theory.

Looks like they're cropped in thumbnail view so medium linked is my favorite.

I recently mentioned to Dan that he should be making and selling a book of his nomad photos because each one is such unique art, you can appreciate just by looking at... I would also absolutely buy a big book of different vapbong photos! :drool:
That sounds like a great idea for either manufacturer! I don't know if my VAS can handle that :lol:.

Shit Snacks

Oh yeah the overheated versions are pretty slick, I've gone back to those pics a few times. Some look better than the originals imo.

Agreed, though that is total random unique one-of-a-kind chance I think, you don't really know what the chemical reaction can do, perhaps not repeatable?

I know nothing about hand made ceramics but I could see there being variations in the final product like there is with different wood species. I like that because it makes each device even more unique. Those 3D designs sound really cool though I can't say I know exactly how they would look in person.

So unlike wood there isn't really a variety in the sense of like affecting the vapor at all, smooth-fired glaze is smooth-fired glaze, I don't think even been the cobblestones make much difference because even playing ceramic really produces the same as glazed? Either way it's going to be fully pure, so I think it's more superficial... Now the different body designs, that has some sort of impact, even the 3D especially more tactical but supposedly more texture could affect the heater ball a little too... everything being handmade there is always going to be variations and something unique about every unit, the hand built nature and the glaze of course. That's part of the problem, you really do want to just decide on one glaze because it's hard to justify getting the same thing just for a different glaze? That's why it's nice that they offer so many different form factors actually lol

Haha yeah the books would be like a VAS cure because I don't know when it comes down to it I don't need this many at all obviously, so the book feels like a nicer way to be able to look longingly at them instead of on a phone or computer?? I don't know, lust is lust, I suppose!

Hmm so maybe it does have to do with having an account then, because I don't even have medium as an option! Just bbcode thumbnail and bbcode full, like these:

Screenshot-20200912-012151.png

Screenshot-20200912-012254.png

Screenshot-20200912-012343.png

SquirrelMaster

So unlike wood there isn't really a variety in the sense of like affecting the vapor at all, smooth-fired glaze is smooth-fired glaze, I don't think even been the cobblestones make much difference because even playing ceramic really produces the same as glazed? Either way it's going to be fully pure, so I think it's more superficial... Now the different body designs, that has some sort of impact, even the 3D especially more tactical but supposedly more texture could affect the heater ball a little too... everything being handmade there is always going to be variations and something unique about every unit, the hand built nature and the glaze of course. That's part of the problem, you really do want to just decide on one glaze because it's hard to justify getting the same thing just for a different glaze? That's why it's nice that they offer so many different form factors actually lol

Haha yeah the books would be like a VAS cure because I don't know when it comes down to it I don't need this many at all obviously, so the book feels like a nicer way to be able to look longingly at them instead of on a phone or computer?? I don't know, lust is lust, I suppose!

Sorry I should have clarified I meant just for looks, I didn't think it would have an effect on vapor but those are good points about the texture on the ball possibly affecting it.

That's a good way to look at it because at most I would go for a VapBong and VapBandit so at least I could see the other options just for fun. A nice vape table book to browse while you vape would be fun.

Top Bottom