Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Vapefanatic

Is it very expensive to send a Telegraphic Transfer from banks in the US? I've always received them fine. Usually an $18 is deducted from my end. I've always assumed that to be the cost and just add $18 to my invoices. As far as I know, there are no restrictions on TT transfer. You are free to send to anyone you wish unless your country happens to be sanctioned? Can't imagine that unless you're sending to Cuba or North Korea lol

Hope that helps.

SquirrelMaster

Western Union failed saying it can’t be used to send money to businesses. same with Xoom (paypal). unless maybe i used the wrong type of WU transfer? it got all the way to the end and told me no

@SquirrelMaster write a email to the shop maybe they know a solution for the new problem with bank transfer.

I tried Western Union and it worked. I had to enter a first and last name so I used "Art" and "Of Vapor". The bank name needs to be "Raiffeisenbank Altdorf" as "Raiffeisenbank Altdorf-Feucht" wasn't accepted. In a prior post I had said how WU had high fees but the exchange rate was good (1 CAD = EUR 0.6381791) and there were zero fees maybe because it was my first transfer?

Oh and Daniel kicks ass. I'm in for a preorder of the last Obsidian (from that color batch) VapBandit carbless. 2021 will start off really really good!

FearAndLawyering

I had put first name 'Art of Vapor GmbH' last name 'GmbH' maybe I should have messed with more combinations. I tried 4 diff services (WU, Xoom, Transferwise, Chase) and Chase was the only one that worked (well hasnt been canceled yet...) but it was f'n expensive. $279 vs the $259 I was seeing quoted other places. Chase wants $5 on the sender end added on and the recipient bank wanted 10 euro fee so for them to receive the invoice amount it was a bit more. oh well, it is what it is if it means I get it soon.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I tried Western Union and it worked. I had to enter a first and last name so I used "Art" and "Of Vapor". The bank name needs to be "Raiffeisenbank Altdorf" as "Raiffeisenbank Altdorf-Feucht" wasn't accepted. In a prior post I had said how WU had high fees but the exchange rate was good (1 CAD = EUR 0.6381791) and there were zero fees maybe because it was my first transfer?

Oh and Daniel kicks ass. I'm in for a preorder of the last Obsidian (from that color batch) VapBandit carbless. 2021 will start off really really good!

Oh yeah I did Art of Vapor (or "AoV" maybe?) as first name then GMBH I think as last name because it was in the invoice or something? If anyone wants to pm me I'm happy to help share what I did to pay both times using my bank, which worked well...

And nice snag my man! Damn it's going to be a great new year with so many more good people here in this thread woooorking! :tup:

Last edited:

Jaxel

Manufacturer
If I was you I’d avoid import hash and try with some purer stuff like kief, dry sift, bubble hash. Or full melt if it's available. They put nasty stuff like henna in the black and honey in the Moroccan hash, and these are the harmful cuts. The effect of inhaling the fumes of such things is nasty too.

You can only link YouTube/Vimeo videos clicking on the icon that’s after the “gif” one, as far as I know. On top of the area where you write the message.
Please post videos in English so a larger audience can understand, tell it also to Dr Colly!!!
fotografa jah GIF
He made some Videos in english. And for the next time we will try it too.🙊 we think it will be very funny for all to see it. Because of our english😅😂

passenger

is this thing on?
Hello everybody, I'm in as well. :) I'm going to order today just have to read this thread start to finish. :)
Have to figure out if I prefer classic vs bandit and most important, if I want a kick hole with this.
Here in germany everyone seems to be used to a kick hole but for example when I use my Dynavap with a waterpiece I came to dislike the kick holes. I know I will find posts about this, but if anyone new wants to chime in on it I'd appreciate. :) Is it nicer without a kick hole or is here an upside to it that I can't see yet?

justcametomind

@passenger The only advantage I can see to kick hole is that you can chose between dozen of pieces. Both versions have to be cleared by residues of vapor dislodging the bowl. If you don’t do that in the kick hole version some vapor remain in the bowl area and can lead to resin build up on the heater/bowl area. Only downside is that at the moment there are no units without kick hole available, or on preorder.
Hole or not, shouldn’t be a big deal, but I chose the carb less Bandit (no Vapbong) for easier vaping while sitting. Having to clear the hole & move the bowl shortly after, makes vaping a two hands operation. With a Bandit (depending on your chair/table configuration) you have no need to tilting the device as you vape (or getting up).

justcametomind

Just did the money transfair for my Sassy Orange Bandit.
The colour reminds me at the olt phonebooth in the 1980 in Germany :lol:

Daffy Duck Waiting GIF

Now it's just waiting until it is produced and shipped.

Can a Bandit user who has a Vapbong too tell how the draw restriction is compared to the Vapbong?
IIRC @Shit Snacks has both.
edit: received mine and had a few bowls already. IT’S WöööRKING!
vapor action GIF

It’s like breathing vapor indeed.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Hey ☺ is not possible to send an Video here?😕
Direkt zum Forum uploaden geht nicht, aber ihr könnt hier einfach einen YouTube-link posten.

Wenn Ihr das Video nur hier zeigen wollt und nicht in Eurer Kanalliste, dann müsst Ihr die Sichtbarkeit in der YouTube-Verwaltung auf „nicht gelistet“ stellen.

🙊 we think it will be very funny for all to see it. Because of our english😅

Falls Ihr Hilfe mit Untertiteln oder so braucht, sagt Bescheid. :-)

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Direkt zum Forum uploaden geht nicht, aber ihr könnt hier einfach einen YouTube-link posten.

Wenn Ihr das Video nur hier zeigen wollt und nicht in Eurer Kanalliste, dann müsst Ihr die Sichtbarkeit in der YouTube-Verwaltung auf „nicht gelistet“ stellen.

Falls Ihr Hilfe mit Untertiteln oder so braucht, sagt Bescheid. :-)
Yes we need a lot of help😂 ach das kAnn ich da einstellen? Gut zu wissen. Wir haben es nicht so mit den Funktionen. Das mag man uns verzeihen. Ich wollte hier nur ein ca. 30 sec langes Video aus meiner Handygalerie einstellen. Aventurin 3D. Danke für dein Angebot. Nehme ich sehr gern an.

Sorry for writing in german🙈

thunderstealer1337

Hi Jaxel!

What color would you describe/say the Aventurin 3d is. It is very interesting glaze, please post up video if possible thanks!

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: Jaxel
Ripstar, are you somewhere exempt from VAT?

How long was it for AOV to send you the second invoice if so?

Edit: Please don't read this as me being impatient. I'm just excited. :p

heyitsyourboy,
Reactions: Xclerk

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Hi Jaxel!

What color would you describe/say the Aventurin 3d is. It is very interesting glaze, please post up video if possible thanks!
It's just a Video there you can see the glaze by sunshine. It's really amazing. But not possible for my to send it here. So if you interesting to the it, maybee you give me your number. I will send it to you. I try to send it in Instagram and than the link here, but the Video is too shortly for instagram they said😕

Ripstar

Ripstar, are you somewhere exempt from VAT?

How long was it for AOV to send you the second invoice if so?

Edit: Please don't read this as me being impatient. I'm just excited. :p
I am in the US. I was able to use Transferwise which was a breeze. I ordered last friday and got my second invoice that night, I received tracking Monday morning saying it was shipped. I was in contact with Daniel, he helped with everything.

thunderstealer1337

It's just a Video there you can see the glaze by sunshine. It's really amazing. But not possible for my to send it here. So if you interesting to the it, maybee you give me your number. I will send it to you. I try to send it in Instagram and than the link here, but the Video is too shortly for instagram they said😕
I just sent message on ig to jaxles_art_and_life

Vid I saved off IG showing: aventurin 3d in sunlight

It looks verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy niiiiiiiiiiiicee, I dont have one in my hands yet but these dongs/ball shapes are growing on me already lol

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Just did the money transfair for my Sassy Orange Bandit...
Can a Bandit user who has a Vapbong too tell how the draw restriction is compared to the Vapbong?

I posted about it here a few times, that I felt like the bandit pulled a bit smoother, but honestly it's been awhile since I've used my standard so I probably should compare more directly to be sure... Regardless the draw restriction is non-existent on both, wide open air flow, for huuuge bong rips in seconds!

Nice, that video really shows you how varying the glaze can be! All those brown glazes are similar yet different, aventurin overheated B stock from a while ago was even more metallic! Damn I love glaze lol

Also by the way, vgoodiez has a few left in stock now ready to ship in the US and pay with credit card on his site... He actually has 3D aventurine, autumn, AND olive fresh plus regular blue caprice and poppy fields it seems... 10% off code he shared on IG too!

Shit Snacks

XzoW2oe.jpg

It's here! I loaded this much water just a lil bit above the air holes on the downstem, now just waiting 10 mins to heatsoak at 11.3v

f5LI18p.jpg

4hYC2a1.jpg

9q76OrN.jpg

Awesome, firecracker looking very nice!!

I can't really see anything in that picture of the water lol I also find it hard to see the bottom of the downstem with mine, but about 3/4 of a cup of water should be good, I tend to fill it slow, and hit it a few times, before adding a little more at a time... I also don't change my water that often (have to add a little more if some evaporated from last time) depends on use!

Also if you want to use it within 10 minutes of heating up, I would recommend heating it up at 12.5v then turning it down to 11 and waiting another few minutes (as much as you possibly can) before taking your first rip... it reaches a better equilibrium after closer to 30 minutes as people have been saying, but that also depends on your voltage and ambient air etc. Typically I will turn mine on, and it is already at around 12.3v then that will drop to more like 11.5v after 10-20 minutes, then I turn it down too 10.9 - 10.3 depending what I'm looking for, and wait another 5-10 minutes. often it ends up being longer, because I get distracted doing other things, so for me the heat soaking is pretty simple!

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

Yea I just did a 2nd .15 bowl and it ripped even harder, since it got heat soaked even longer at 11.3v for past 30 mins or so.

Ive put it on a smart plug and I can turn it on/off by voice now, this is a similar vvps that is on my eds tnt, somewhat finicky, some ppl have wired inline a voltage board that is usb powered that can digitally set the voltage and possibly have presets for diff voltage with a touch of a button.

Do you guys leave your units on all day or just on to hit then off?

Also the downstem water pic, look again, the major contrast line is the water fill line (the water is super clear)

Also this is definitely the king of the vapes imo

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yea I just did a 2nd .15 bowl and it ripped even harder, since it got heat soaked even longer at 11.3v for past 30 mins or so.

Ive put it on a smart plug and I can turn it on/off by voice now, this is a similar vvps that is on my eds tnt, somewhat finicky, some ppl have wired inline a voltage board that is usb powered that can digitally set the voltage and possibly have presets for diff temps with a touch of a button.

Do you guys leave your units on all day or just on to hit then off?

Also the downstem water pic, look again, the major contrast line is the water fill line (the water is super clear)

Also this is definitely the king of the vapes imo

haha I keep looking and I see what you mean but still can't exactly tell what I'm looking at because of the perspective, oh well! When you can start to see some water from looking down in the downstem, I think that is how you know you have a good level though...

That is cool with the customized VVPS stuff, yeah I am comfortable with mine as is, but some people may want to get more advanced!

Also yeah if you are doing smaller bowls, it does help to have the power set higher, I was experimenting with that a bit last night, pretty fun with all the variables!

When I turn mine on, I leave it on until I go to sleep that night. Often I am not turning it on until the evening anyway, but on a weekend I might put it on in the morning, and yeah we'll still leave it on the rest of the day. It would be too annoying to have to have it heat up multiple times in a day, depends how far apart. I think if it is going to be unused for several hours might as well shut it off, but if you're going to be using it, even off and on throughout, it is fine to keep it on for sure!

Vaping like kings in here :smug:

Top Bottom