Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

thunderstealer1337

Do any of the classics have indents like the green one posted above or was that a art version? I'm wondering why high me skipped out on those cool looking scale/wood grain indent effects ones

im eating top ramen and smoking avb, turkey day is a cornish hen and spam.

My unit is 1 town over, ups prolly isn't working today, can't wait

Last edited:

Drug

I've tried to use it with hash but that didn't go so well. First time I tried I set the dial at 11 which turned out to be too hot, I guess. The hash melted. I got some sweet hits off of it, but the screen got totally covered with it so I decided to abort. Cleaned the screen and tried at a lower setting. But even before I was able to create vapor, the hash was melting all over the screen again. This was at 8.5v. It's probably the way this hash is produced, Moroccan import. The video of the manufacturer using it with hash seemed to feature more darker material reminding me of the Nepalese that's sold over here. I'm probably gonna have to improvise with hemp wool or something to make this work.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
@Drug I used the liquid Disc from my Mighty to vape oil in my Vapbong. It was working well with not too much oil on it.
Next time I go to the supermarket I'll get me one of these coarse stainless steel kitchen pot cleaners, (I don't know the English word for it) and play around with parts of that as a liquid pad. Maybe something like this works with this kind of hash too.
With oil it was better at the higher temperatures, because the oil was turned to vapor before it was running through the pad and messing up the screen.

werdna

Do any of the classics have indents like the green one posted above or was that a art version?
This is what they call "3d". It's still a classic, but 3d.

My power adapter came with a UK plug, but it is very small, and doesn't seem to be fused. Does anyone have experience with this? In the UK & Ireland we use larger fused plugs than the rest of Europe and the US. I hoped to leave this on 24/7 but not too confident in this plug.

Drug

My power adapter came with a UK plug, but it is very small, and doesn't seem to be fused. Does anyone have experience with this? In the UK & Ireland we use larger fused plugs than the rest of Europe and the US. I hoped to leave this on 24/7 but not too confident in this plug.
Plug we use in Netherlands is also not fused.

Drug,

werdna

Plug we use in Netherlands is also not fused.
I'm not an electrician so not sure, but I found this online:
Unlike most other countries, the UK uses ring circuits. The ring circuit is designed to supply a large number of sockets and is usually protected by a circuit breaker rated at 32A. ... Because most non-UK plugs do not have a fuse, they must be used with a suitable fused adaptor for safe use in the UK
Without a fuse I'm not sure these are safe to use in the UK or Ireland. I could change the plug and hope it doesn't affect anything. I think I'll email art of vapor and see what they say.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My Woodland Fantasy 3d arrived today...

I am seriously impressed with this. The first time I used it, I sipped like I would my Mighty. I was a bit underwhelmed as it wasn't massively different to the mighty. I packed again and ripped it more like a bong.... wow! The vapor was really cool and I wasn't sure how much I was getting until I exhaled, filling the room with thick vapor.

I plan to hit this at my desk mostly, and was tempted by a bandit. I'm glad I went with the VapBong as it is still perfect for a desk. The angled mouthpiece means you can easily hit it sitting down.

Not sure on the carb hole - I would prefer it without. The carb hole is pretty big to cover, but still too small to properly clear the bong. Lifting out the bowl seems a better option.

Very nice! Yeah you want to rip this beast, not like the not-so-mighty ;)
Love the way woodland fantasy comes out with the 3D!

Man, I kinda wish I woulda got some green/brown turd looking one now, then I can say it's groot's son.

My firecracker from what I remember (pics are gone) is gonna remind my GF what happens every 4 weeks or so :lol:

Haha well they still have aventurine 3D available for pre-order on sale... That one is a bit more metallic turd though :p (there are also several 3D bong without the vape available now in many colors by the way)
It is a shame you missed out on the ginger roots 3D, because it was available for a while after the others, ready to ship not even a pre-order! Someone else here scored a really nice looking B stock ginger roots 3D this past summer... Very Groot!

Here you go, this is firecracker, and if this is what her menstruate looks like I might recommend she see a doctor :rofl:

Screenshot-20201029-105257.png

Do any of the classics have indents like the green one posted above or was that a art version? I'm wondering why high me skipped out on those cool looking scale/wood grain indent effects ones
This is what they call "3d". It's still a classic, but 3d.

Yeah there were a lot of 3D classics listed before the sale began and they were up for a little while during it, as I said Aventurine still there available for pre-order. The 3D cost 20€ more than a regular classic so they are a nice snag on sale or b stock... There are also art vapbongs that use the 3D, such as the sunshine series, but what makes them art is the special glaze, special layers of different glazes or even blends! Fun stuff

Tranferwise and Paypal are not working for my payment today: Unfortunately TransferWise is unable to provide services to this particular business. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Similar statement from PP.

Does anyone have another service they used, or would recommend??

Yeah Daniel just told me this, apparently transfer wise got wise to what their company was and is blocking them now, they are the real dicks! I bet it is because of the influx of orders now, all the people buying on the sale, maybe some people put notes that kind of gave things away as well... Anyway the party's over and Daniel told me that they are now suggesting Western Union or Xoom... I did mine through my bank, one could do an international wire transfer and one couldn't though, so you might have to call your bank and ask...

Last edited:

justcametomind

Something like that will probably work, if it's dense enough like those liquid disks. Thanks for suggesting @Legalize Weed in GERMANY. Take heed of potential harmful fumes with those stainless pot scrubbers, they come with a coating. It's used to make this diy dmt pipe called the machine and I remember you're supposed to burn that shit off before using it.

If I was you I’d avoid import hash and try with some purer stuff like kief, dry sift, bubble hash. Or full melt if it's available. They put nasty stuff like henna in the black and honey in the Moroccan hash, and these are the harmful cuts. The effect of inhaling the fumes of such things is nasty too.
Hey ☺ is not possible to send an Video here?😕
You can only link YouTube/Vimeo videos clicking on the icon that’s after the “gif” one, as far as I know. On top of the area where you write the message.
Please post videos in English so a larger audience can understand, tell it also to Dr Colly!!!
fotografa jah GIF

Last edited:

SonicBacon

Tranferwise and Paypal are not working for my payment today: Unfortunately TransferWise is unable to provide services to this particular business. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Similar statement from PP.

Does anyone have another service they used, or would recommend??

I can recommend that you do not use your regular bank without checking what sort of hidden fees there might be. I sent payment via Royal Bank, on my end they charged only a $10 fee but then the payment came up short when received at the other end because the bank docked off another 30 some odd Euros along the way. Yikes.

Daniel was very good at sorting it all out for me. Excellent customer service.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can recommend that you do not use your regular bank without checking what sort of hidden fees there might be. I sent payment via Royal Bank, on my end they charged only a $10 fee but then the payment came up short when received at the other end because the bank docked off another 30 some odd Euros along the way. Yikes.

Daniel was very good at sorting it all out for me. Excellent customer service.

Yeah my bank actually uses a slightly shittier exchange rate, instead of taking extra money overtly (along with a $5 fee) but it was just an $8 difference compared to transfer wise.

Drug

If I was you I’d avoid import hash and try with some purer stuff like kief, dry sift, bubble hash. Or full melt if it's available. They put nasty stuff like henna in the black and honey in the Moroccan hash, and these are the harmful cuts. The effect of inhaling the fumes of such things is nasty too.
I appreciate the warning. The Moroccan hash that's available here from quality Moroccan owned coffeeshops doesn't seem to suffer from this, though I'm not sure how I'd notice. Similar issues applies to weed as well, due to semi decriminalized but still illegal policy over here, quality is uncontrolled. I know of a Dutch owned coffeeshop nearby, I'll pick up some locally produced kief style hash next time I'm around.

Vapefanatic

It's quite unlikely that Western Union can fail. Its a very simple process, much more so than a bank transfer. You only need a name, country and phone number. The recipient only needs an ID and a code (from you) to collect the money.

I'm guessing it might be the bank involved. Not every bank offers the same convenience I noticed. Some allow online while some need you to go to the bank. So I can imagine some banks have an easier processing compared to others.

I finally dare to mention that I paid using PayPal. Glad I made it before they got closed. I'm always very partial to sellers who offer PayPal. Its way more secure for me in terms of privacy compared to bank transfers or credit card. When you're in prohibition land, it really does matter imo.

I hope Western Union works out for me when I want a second unit like you all do!

Can't wait for my Vapdong. I just checked tracking and my package is in transit, in China LOL! Daniel and the gang must be worried that the Chinese might knock off the VapBong, maybe really calling theirs, the VapDong LOL

Vapefanatic

Western Union failed saying it can’t be used to send money to businesses. same with Xoom (paypal). unless maybe i used the wrong type of WU transfer? it got all the way to the end and told me no
That's the problem it seems. Did they give you a company name? They could just give you an individuals name. I paid via PayPal to a personal account too. Why can't it be the same individual as PayPal?

SquirrelMaster

I picked up a VapBandit and now I don't know how to pay. Transferwise, RBC and Western Union were the only options I looked into before and none some like a good choice from the recent comments. Hmmmmm.

Weedaholic

I was also having problems paying for one...i just gave up in the end.

Wish it was just straight forward, go to the site enter your credit card details and bobs your uncle, deal done.

Top Bottom