• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Ripstar

If I put the Vapbong on the sliding keyboard shelf at my desk I can hit it no problem, you should be able to find a way that works for you. Worst case scenario just raise the height of your chair if you can when you hit the vape.
that's what I was thinking, hopefully i can raise my chair to needed height. I can't help but to imagine you taking rips in between video game rounds and blasting big clouds😂 That makes me even more excited for this thing!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I had a virtual game night over the weekend with friends, plum jelly bandit could be seen behind me in the corner, no one seemed confused when I would bend over off screen ish to hit it, and then turn back toward the camera blowing out huge clouds... These friends do know me well though LOL

Ripstar

I had a virtual game night over the weekend with friends, plum jelly bandit could be seen behind me in the corner, no one seemed confused when I would bend over off screen ish to hit it, and then turn back toward the camera blowing out huge clouds... These friends do know me well though LOL
ha! It seems to be, when I am on zoom calls with friends, everyone asks "what the fuck are you smoking now?!" .I have some vape friendly peeps but most still smoke, I try but I know by now, minimal effort...sucks but hopefully they come around to vaping! I have a feeling this thing will change their minds.

Ripstar

Tough gig ;) And dig the yurt. I'm retiring some day. Might look into doing an internship with you all (6 mos. in Port., 6 in GC) to learn the ropes :tup:
We have been seriously considering to move to Portugal. It's so beautiful and the people are amazing. They have a decent expat population but it;s much harder for us Americans now. Buying my Brent wheel now....lol

Drug

Mine just arrived. I really appreciate the spotted ceramic and the glaze. Also love the little complementary disk, very convenient. I used my Kermit just once with ~.05 g of amnesia haze and it allowed a quick extraction with some nice hits and got me where I expect such a dose gets me. Will go out to the coffeeshop in a bit and buy me some hash, can't wait to try that out.B3EE5C08-A992-4E29-A024-FCE64CD88F82.jpeg

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
If you could somehow suspend yourself, from the ceiling, in a sort of a hammock- that might work!
tom cruise GIF

Damnit! Who moved my vapbong! :rant:

Alexis

Its funny because I had the opposite thought... suspending the VB from the ceiling, on a track system so it could move around, adjustable height etc etc.

Suspending yourself seems much more interesting
Lol, I was initially thinking of the image that popped into my wild imagination:

Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 1, where they lower him suspended by rope in through the ceiling of the security room, dangling precariously above the sensor ridden floor, to extract the hard drive.

But then I figured a hammock would be better than a mere rope, for more fully enjoying the Vapbong!

Maybe the (crazy lol) but lovely inventor can offer ceiling fixings and Vapbong hammocks? Maybe a "stretch too far". 😉

tom cruise GIF

Damnit! Who moved my vapbong! :rant:
Haha, great minds...🤣

I just replied above before I saw your post.

Loved that haha! 👍

Shit Snacks

Today the “It’s wöörking!” art piece has been sold, I’m surprised the “Splash” one is still there.

Noice, finally! While Captain High is still available, with the same base glaze it seems... and Splash is actually gone now!

I was surprised how long that one lasted as well, it was back in the last big sale for 420 like many of these art vapbongs... Actually I was surprised a lot of those did not go during the last sale, but I guess these vapes are more well-known this time around so I am glad to see people snatching up these one of a kind, gorgeous works of art now!!

Meanwhile I finally made a decision to pay the extra fee and get Tahiti Grape for my carb hole -less bandit pre order... Still some great savings compared to my OG plum jelly bandit from the summer, but yeah still pretty insane of me to buy a third, though I know some of you here have been just as bad as me (if not worse in fact, buying three at once basically, and more expensive art vapbongs /bandits even, you know who you are! :tup:)

Last edited:
Meanwhile I finally made a decision to pay the extra fee and get Tahiti Grape for my carb hole -less bandit pre order...

Hey Shit Snacks, how did you arrange for this? And can I pry into how much was the extra fee?
Please forgive me if I overlooked something earlier in the thread.

heyitsyourboy,

Shit Snacks

Hey Shit Snacks, how did you arrange for this? And can I pry into how much was the extra fee?
Please forgive me if I overlooked something earlier in the thread.

Sorry I don't know if it is an open offer, maybe I should not have mentioned here, you can try emailing to ask if it is possible... When I ordered I asked in the notes section about possibility, so Daniel emailed me explaining what's listed on the site is the current plan what they are going to produce (likely much simpler to churn them out)

I've been using the VapBong exclusively since Friday. I love this vape. I feel like I've reached my desktop endgame between this and the Woodscents. In fact, the VapBong kinda feels like a heavy hitting big brother to a log vape. Simple, beautiful design. Let it heat soak and leave it on for hours at a time. Seemingly low maintenance, though I haven't done anything but change the water daily so far. I'll do a deep clean this weekend to see how that works out.

This thing is so easy to use. Like, it really could not be easier. I love the mellow ritual it offers. Loading is easy, and I actually find the loading tool fun and useful. The way the bowl fits next to the heater is nice. It's easy to stir, though I find the material always sticks to the screen, and I need to use a pick tool to scrape it off before stirring. Not a big deal. I've been running it anywhere from 10.5-11.5v, and letting it adjust down from there as it heats up. I don't mess with the dial much once it's on. No need.

Everyone talks about the massive bowl, but I'm not using much more than my other vapes, and I'm having great success. It works well with as little as .05g, but my sweet spot has been around .1g so far. I only use enough to fill the screen area at most. That's really all you need for massive hits.

The airflow on this thing is insane. I love how effortless it is to hit. You get so much vapor with such short pulls, which is a nice change of pace for me. I'm used to taking much slower, longer pulls with my other vapes. The flavor is great, and the vapor is smooth. The extraction is outstanding, and this vape hits harder than anything I've used since the Herbalizer. I can't vape more than .05g in this thing in one sitting. If I'm using more than that, I gotta stretch the session out for a while. Otherwise, I'll be on my ass quick!

So yeah, this thing rules, and I'm so glad I grabbed one. I've found the perfect heavy hitter for my lineup. I love the all-in-one dead simple design, and as long as I don't drop it, the only thing I'll ever have to replace are the screens. I ordered a 100-pack of 3/4" screens for $8, so I should be set for life. :lol:

I'm envisioning the VapBong as my weekend staple moving forward, with the Woodscents as my weekday daily driver. But, I'm on vacation this week, so the VapBong is getting the spotlight for now. :D

Last edited:

justcametomind

Do you think it would be harder to clean a Bandit if used without water?
I remember reading about some resin deposit somewhere in the mouthpiece IIRC.
I was schooled years ago by a vid of the Vapecritic and switched to waterless bonging.
Before that I was already using distilled water in order not to have calcium deposits but it’s a chore, cleaning, changing water, buying water.
Edit: had the usual compulsive look at the shop. Vapbong obsidian is not longer available for preorders. A week ago I tried to order the one that was available but I’m glad I went with a carb less option with my Wildfire Bandit
get high kevin smith GIF

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

Do you think it would be harder to clean a Bandit if used without water?
I remember reading about some resin deposit somewhere in the mouthpiece IIRC.
I was schooled years ago by a vid of the Vapecritic and switched to waterless bonging.
Before that I was already using distilled water in order not to have calcium deposits but it’s a chore, cleaning, changing water, buying water.
I'd like to know the same. I'm not a fan of water only because I don't wanna deal with it. Since I pretty much started with vaping, I've very very limited experience with bongs, even more so with joints. So no ritualistic appeal here.

Besides potentially harsher hit, I'd also like to know if there are any other issues if using dry?

Drug

People are using cranberry juice or extract to keep their water pieces clean. Haven't looked into it myself yet, so not sure if it's to deal with the residue or the calcium or both.

I'm probably not gonna use ISO in my VapBong as I tend to be a bit rigid in getting that stuff out, and this large and weighty piece of ceramic with integrated heating element is less suitable for such treatment. I think I'm gonna use some strong vodka for it or if necessary 96% food grade alcohol.

As for calcium stains, they're easily removed with white vinegar. It's safe to use. A bit smelly, but that's gone after rinsing it out with some water. Used it to clean out a hydratube that was ugly calcium stained, especially in the diffuser part. Came out clean as the day I bought it.

werdna

My Woodland Fantasy 3d arrived today...

I am seriously impressed with this. The first time I used it, I sipped like I would my Mighty. I was a bit underwhelmed as it wasn't massively different to the mighty. I packed again and ripped it more like a bong.... wow! The vapor was really cool and I wasn't sure how much I was getting until I exhaled, filling the room with thick vapor.

I plan to hit this at my desk mostly, and was tempted by a bandit. I'm glad I went with the VapBong as it is still perfect for a desk. The angled mouthpiece means you can easily hit it sitting down.

Not sure on the carb hole - I would prefer it without. The carb hole is pretty big to cover, but still too small to properly clear the bong. Lifting out the bowl seems a better option.

Vapefanatic

Mine would have to wait till the 1st according to UPS. Really enjoying all of your posts. Keep it coming!

After calculating my financial situation I came out that four weeks Beans and Rice would save me enough money to buy me a Bandit.:smug:

Order is done.
Cant wait to have it here! :mmmm:
Wait…you get beans? I'm surviving on rice and salt or soy sauce if I wanna treat myself. I might get some beans for a special occasion :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom