Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Plum jelly and Obsidian. They are made for each other!

Yeah that is a great pair! Your obsidian is pretty unique, looks like the beads melted more as dots instead of splotches? I really like the obsidian starlight too... Also looks like maybe your PJ bandit mouthpiece is slightly longer than mine? New standard?

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Yeah that is a great pair! Your obsidian is pretty unique, looks like the beads melted more as dots instead of splotches? I really like the obsidian starlight too... Also looks like maybe your PJ bandit mouthpiece is slightly longer than mine? New standard?
Yeah when I compare my vape with the photos of other obsidian vape I saw that mine was not like the rest. I really like the dark color with the little splash of blue of the glaze, the finish is only dots and it's perfect for my taste.

I don't want to brag about the size of the mouthpiece of my One Arm Bandit but it's about 5 inch if I take it from under the stem. The way I see it I think they are both the same size if I look at the photos of yours.
To anybody that read this, I realize 5 Inch isn't much but it's what you do with it that counts!

Vapefanatic

Yeah when I compare my vape with the photos of other obsidian vape I saw that mine was not like the rest. I really like the dark color with the little splash of blue of the glaze, the finish is only dots and it's perfect for my taste.

I don't want to brag about the size of the mouthpiece of my One Arm Bandit but it's about 5 inch if I take it from under the stem. The way I see it I think they are both the same size if I look at the photos of yours.
To anybody that read this, I realize 5 Inch isn't much but it's what you do with it that counts!
I love your Obsidian. Better than the ones I see on site!

Shit Snacks

:rofl:

Yes you are right mine is the same length exactly, tricks of perspective! Also the lighting plays a huge factor, in how all the colors of the glaze appear in photos...

Ceramic glaze is so cool, you fire it at different temperature for different amount of time, even slightly, and different coating layers too, then you get a completely different looking result especially with these glass bead glazes! Such wild color varieties

I've been looking up mayco's collection, so many cool glazes we haven't even seen yet ;) as I am trying to decide if I want to get Tahiti Grape instead of Plum Jelly again maybe... Such a variety, when it's flat or on a bowl or on something tall, and how it was done... Does not make deciding any easier, likely will just stick with my PJ! (then go crazy on a future full custom :brow:)

justcametomind

Anyone else who bought ready made units not receive tracking yet?
Got the automated mail saying payment is received. No tracking but that's because I asked to wait for my second payment for accessories and do a single shipment.
I don't want to mail him again, I'm sure that when it will be shipped I'll have my tracking.

If I'd let my worrying side prevail I'd also ask to be sure to send me a no carb hole unit, since new preorder wildfire Bandits are now with carbhole. But the description stated "no carb hole", new units are still in the making, so I don't want to bother Daniel for nothing.
As of today, all non art Vapbongs or Bandits are sold and there are only preorders to be made. Only one art unit under 400€ still available.
If the makers read this, I'd advise to put at least 1 option to have a VapBong with no carb hole, other than the Plum Jelly Bandit. All units being sold now are holed.

Shit Snacks

Got the automated mail saying payment is received. No tracking but that's because I asked to wait for my second payment for accessories and do a single shipment.
I don't want to mail him again, I'm sure that when it will be shipped I'll have my tracking.

If I'd let my worrying side prevail I'd also ask to be sure to send me a no carb hole unit, since new preorder wildfire Bandits are now with carbhole. But the description stated "no carb hole", new units are still in the making, so I don't want to bother Daniel for nothing.
As of today, all non art Vapbongs or Bandits are sold and there are only preorders to be made. Only one art unit under 400€ still available.
If the makers read this, I'd advise to put at least 1 option to have a VapBong with no carb hole, other than the Plum Jelly Bandit. All units being sold now are holed.

I think you're fine, not only did you order a unit that was already made and ready to ship, there were a couple wildfire bandits without the hole... And I think it is simpler for them, as they have a plan for this next batch, that is part of the sale... Also to be fair, with the hole is the standard, but you may be able to get another color for an extra fee too!

Edit: so I just measured the more robust course screen I've been using and it is indeed 3/4 of an inch (presumably same as included screens), so I'm going to go ahead and buy this 25 pack with my order here:

BF2020 code for 10% off at Delta3D til 12/4!

Last edited:

justcametomind

vapor action GIF
no way yes GIF by Jam Monster Liquids

Got the confirmation email for my accessories payment. I should receive the shipment email for Bandit+screens soon!
Vapdong will be soon penetrating my endocannabinoid system.

Vapefanatic

I got my tracking. But is a little weird as I received two UPS numbers. Is that normal? One says already picked up so I'm going with that. I checked and destination is correct. I should receive it by 1st Dec according to UPS. Apparently, Daniel exceeded amount of packages he could ship yesterday. So mine only went out today.

MonkeyTime

I saw an answer of 3/4”, that could be correct, I measured 13/16” and ordered that size off Amazon. I'll post when they're here, but I'm guessing either would work?
Hey @Shit Snacks , I'm wondering if there are two different sizes or if it doesn't matter?

Not a large difference, but I got these in the other night. They're the same size as what came stock and fit correctly, I just have decided if I like the more open weave yet, especially for keeping the water cleaner....

13/16” screens

The Chemist

Hey @Shit Snacks , I'm wondering if there are two different sizes or if it doesn't matter?

Not a large difference, but I got these in the other night. They're the same size as what came stock and fit correctly, I just have decided if I like the more open weave yet, especially for keeping the water cleaner....

13/16” screens
The 3/4" comes from the extra screens I bought from Art of Vapor when I got the Obsidian Vapbong. Maybe they can use different size since it's only a groove in the ceramic bowl that holds the screen, since the groove is handmade I guess a difference in size of 1/16" for the screen wouldn't matter.

The Chemist

Got the pleasure to spend the evening with the Bandit yesterday and I'm in love all over again! I need to experiment more with it before I make a final call but my first impression is a good one. I want to take my time with the Bandit before I write my review and compare it to the Vapbong. So far I can say this is the perfect vape to hit at the computer desk, just the right height for me.

This is what the first exhibit in my future museum looks like:

20201124_133828.jpg

Shit Snacks

13/16” screens

The 3/4" comes from the extra screens I bought from Art of Vapor when I got the Obsidian Vapbong. Maybe they can use different size since it's only a groove in the ceramic bowl that holds the screen, since the groove is handmade I guess a difference in size of 1/16" for the screen wouldn't matter.

Yeah I am guessing that tiny size difference does not make a difference, could even be just simple error in measurement... Also yeah there is slight variance in the ball bowl itself, so screen size need not be exact?

Ripstar

Got the pleasure to spend the evening with the Bandit yesterday and I'm in love all over again! I need to experiment more with it before I make a final call but my first impression is a good one. I want to take my time with the Bandit before I write my review and compare it to the Vapbong. So far I can say this is the perfect vape to hit at the computer desk, just the right height for me.

This is what the first exhibit in my future museum looks like:

View attachment 3915
Nice setup! I am hoping, height wise, I can hit it at my desk as well. I know standing up isn't hard(lol) but, it would be nice while I work.

The Chemist

Nice setup! I am hoping, height wise, I can hit it at my desk as well. I know standing up isn't hard(lol) but, it would be nice while I work.
If I put the Vapbong on the sliding keyboard shelf at my desk I can hit it no problem, you should be able to find a way that works for you. Worst case scenario just raise the height of your chair if you can when you hit the vape.

Top Bottom