Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm literally doing it now as we speak. I think Vito or the big boss will look proper on my vape bench. I need some help tho. How does the whole payment/ wire transfer work? I ordered my other from vgoodiez. Do I actually have to go to the bank and pay a 35 dollar wire transfer fee or os it something more simple like click an link and pay. Thanks in advance

Yeah they are great over email, normally you put your order in, then they'll email you with the correct invoice for your location. I was able to use one of my bank accounts for international transfer with a meager fee, but I was about to use transfer wise or another such service that was reliable at the time!

Just based on appearance, I actually really like the big boss, lookin good in mountain moss, but little vito sure is cute n clever!

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Ok I did it. The sale just went live btw. Its midnight in Germany now. Went with the big boss instead of Vito. Lol gives me reason to say I still need one lol. 4 preorders and its not even blackfriday yet.
Edit:
Thnaks for the heads up @Shit Snacks
Now I patiently await the updated invoice email. Wondering ot the email wont come till tom w it being midnight there. They really are a steal at 30 percent off even if you do have to wait. Makes getting one of the customs not hurt as much. Super duper ooper stoked

Last edited:

justcametomind

Got a One arm bandit with no carb hole for proper one hand action!
the great train robbery film GIF by US National Archives

Vaponatic

Who took my Obsidian One Armed? Arrgghh! Now Leave my Yardro Print alone dammit! LOL

Ha so it was you who took the Yardo Print! I was having such a hard time deciding which style to go for and was close to pulling the trigger on that one.

In the end I went with the Autumn 3D since I prefer the more subtle glaze. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can compare it with the Flowerpot.

justcametomind

Who took my Obsidian One Armed? Arrgghh! Now Leave my Yardro Print alone dammit! LOL
Someone who didn’t even take advantage of the BF sale. It was sold before midnight.

I managed to grab this one! I've never seen anything like it haha

image.jpg
If the heater is on the head as I presume, this has a ton of thermal mass power. Maybe it gets a bit longer to get warm. Also the drawer seems way bigger than usual to take advantage of such a heater.

Shit Snacks

Hey @Shit Snacks if you could get the VapBandit again would you go for no carb? Since I'm removing the bowl on my VapBong on every hit I kind of wish it didn't have one but I can carb with my left hand and remove the bowl with my right so it works fine. With the VapBandit carb on the back, does that switch things up?

I thought I made myself pretty clear on the last few pages concerning this! :lol: All good my dude, I absolutely wish mine did not have a carb hole, they are 100% an inconvenience for me and I have to cover it or plug it up so I can use it with one hand, since I also always remove the bowl to clear every hit then stir...

Vapefanatic

I had my eye on that Obsidian. Went to bed, woke up and it was gone! I REALLY liked that one! But Yardro print ain't bad too. I just prefer the simple colors. Don't like any of the flashy ones.

I don't get the carbon hole thingy. Just stuff it with something if you don't like it. But if you want it for whatever reason, adding it in just isn't as feasible. So I'd personally get one with.

Shit Snacks

I had my eye on that Obsidian. Went to bed, woke up and it was gone! I REALLY liked that one! But Yardro print ain't bad too. I just prefer the simple colors. Don't like any of the flashy ones.

Yeah I like the simple earthy colors too, but I always end up gravitating to the crazy ones like this Iliad calling my name now...

The obsidian starlight is great because it has the classy obsidian with some yellow and orange specs for some flash! There was a bandit in that glaze, without a carb hole, last week that went very quick!

Edit: it is not so nice to have the hole plugged, kind of ruins the aesthetic, yes it is doable but less than ideal, and like I said I find the hole pretty useless personally

SquirrelMaster

I thought I made myself pretty clear on the last few pages concerning this! :lol: All good my dude, I absolutely wish mine did not have a carb hole, it is 100% inconvenience for me and I have to cover it up with something else so I can use it with one hand, since I remove the bowl to clear every hit then stir...
My excuse is how high I am :lol:. Sorry, I was reading your original post as you posted. I was getting antsy watching the bandits get snatched up. All the no-carbs Bandits are gone :(. No worries, I should have been faster but I was asking about preorders and if it's not listed on the site it's not part of the sale. I'll wait for a no carb on the next sale.

I don't get how there are so many beautiful VapBongs left! I'm good with my B-Stock Azure that serves me well. I just started its preheat 10 minutes ago, it should be a productive evening :rofl:. If anyone is on the fence for their first Art of Vapor vaporizer you need to stop what you're doing and order one NOW!

Top Bottom