Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

androponic

vaped.
How durable is this thing? If you dropped it, is it game over?
its super thick ceramic. it could take a fall on carpet but probably not onto concrete or tile. about as durable as the thickest of high quality coffee mugs minus the handle since there isnt anywhere on a vapbong that is as thin as that just hanging out there like that.

Jaxel

Manufacturer
@kimura
Yes the heating coil is permanently installed/retracted. If it should unexpectedly give up the ghost, and the probability is extremely low, it can still be replaced. The device itself will last a lifetime :-)

B-Ware is still there. Either you write the Daniel directly to info@art-of-vapor.com or you go in via the newsletter. Those who subscribed to the newsletter can access the B-Ware three days before. After that they can be purchased by everyone via the shop.

androponic

vaped.
@kimura
Yes the heating coil is permanently installed/retracted. If it should unexpectedly give up the ghost, and the probability is extremely low, it can still be replaced. The device itself will last a lifetime :-)

B-Ware is still there. Either you write the Daniel directly to info@art-of-vapor.com or you go in via the newsletter. Those who subscribed to the newsletter can access the B-Ware three days before. After that they can be purchased by everyone via the shop.
thanks for coming here and taking part in the forum and i own 2 vapbongs and probably a 3rd soon... but as a customer the communication is awesome to have direct with a maker. i do have a question about the coil, just in case i need to wrap a coil if i have a failure years to come. what is the diameter of kanthal wire used in the vapbong?

androponic

vaped.
This one we use for the tuning - 0,5 mm / 7,22 Ohm resistor. But we do not assume that a change is necessary ☺
Thanks a lot i will take note for reference. I also watch your youtube channel and tou guys are funny and great on camera. i have to use subtitles and sometimes the translate is wrong but its still funny. last one with the plastic spider in the morning was great. keep up the great work! im a customer for life, just need to get some hoodies now, probably with vapbong number 3.

Jaxel

Manufacturer
I never get used to it. Axel keeps throwing spiders at me. 😢😄

We're glad. We also tried to add a subtitle but couldn't get it right. And we don't want your ears to speak english😂😂 so we are curious which one will be your third Vapo. 😊 Many greetings from us in Portugal. By the way, since today we are at instagram. Jaxels_art_and_life

androponic

vaped.
I never get used to it. Axel keeps throwing spiders at me. 😢😄

We're glad. We also tried to add a subtitle but couldn't get it right. And we don't want your ears to speak english😂😂 so we are curious which one will be your third Vapo. 😊 Many greetings from us in Portugal. By the way, since today we are at instagram. Jaxels_art_and_life
i have woodland fantasy and night sky. i dont know if i could pick new addition now as there are so many good ones but i do like the oriental orange and plum jelly. you are always adding new ones so that may change.
well of course Towlie is the best!

Last edited:

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Today our new test glazes have arrived. We are always trying something new here too. Maybe one of them could inspire you. Additionally to oriental😉 we are curious how you like the upcoming glazes. You can tell us your opinion on YouTube. In english of course.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks Yes, thank you very much. Yes the Bandit is an idea and construction of Axel. He builds them and I glaze them. We do our best and when you see such enthusiasm, we are very proud.

It was a great idea of his! I am glad he made the mouthpiece longer on these ones, it is pretty perfect for me now! As someone who does ceramics myself, I really appreciate the design but especially your glaze work as that was always my favorite part of the process, we had so many cool ones back at school!

How durable is this thing? If you dropped it, is it game over?

I think UPS threw mine over the fence and nothing was damaged, if that helps? It was packed well, but it did get jostled around moved to the bottom, and this was the one-armed bandit (they have more official packaging already for the standard vapbong but don't have that yet for the bandit as it is newer) so it has the more exposed heater ball and thinner mouthpiece tube, yet it still was totally fine... SO, durability is very very high and no it will actually not be game over if you dropped it!! (depending on the conditions of course)

i have woodland fantasy and night sky. i dont know if i could pick new addition now as there are so many good ones but i do like the oriental orange and plum jelly. you are always adding new ones so that may change.
well of course Towlie is the best!

Wait did you share photos in here? Or only the stock photos from the site?? :goon:

Sounds like we have similar tastes, I love the oriental orange, especially that b stock one from a while ago that was overheated! I am thinking I might incorporate that and night sky for a future custom order... who knows by then what is available though, always so difficult to decide lol

Today our new test glazes have arrived. We are always trying something new here too. Maybe one of them could inspire you. Additionally to oriental😉 we are curious how you like the upcoming glazes. You can tell us your opinion on YouTube. In english of course.

Oooh!! I look forward to seeing those glazes, every time there is a new drop I always have to look at each of them, viewing every angle for all the different colors and effects... I also hunted old photos and them now following your Instagram, will have to watch more of your YouTube as well!!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
WANT!!!
giphy.webp

androponic

vaped.
I think the only thing I wonder about is ease of cleaning with the electronics attached, still dig everything about this vape and hope to acquire one for myself before the year is over.
when you unplug the unit from the vvps just a simple baggie over the heater ball and the wiring is in its own ceramic channel down the side. then you can rinse the bong section freely without the heater possibly getting wet.

Shit Snacks

I've really been enjoying my first week with the plum jelly one-armed bandit vapbong!

IMG-20200823-010415.jpg

As you see above, I'm getting nice extraction, probably 4-8 hits depending on the load from medium BCG, stirring every hit, around 10.3v give or take... Great flavor and effects, thick tasty smooth full bodied convection vapor!

IMG-20200818-234055.jpg

So I actually find the carb holes kind of annoying however, and have covered them (see above, a circle of white cardstock paper with clear packing tape for now, temporary but looks like it blends in here at least) on both of my vapbongs... I find it far easier for one-handed use, because I always pull the ball bowl off before I stop drawing to clear my hits. For me the carb hole was not useful, and inconvenient having to use another hand, because if you keep the ball bowl on with the carb whole open vapor can condense into the heater... even if only theoretical, its still so too much for my ocd!

IMG-20200819-210439.jpg

And above a special bonus photo of both vapbongs behind my beta firewood7 ;)

Last edited:

kimura

Is the screen removable, or is it permanently installed in the bowl ball?

it’s pretty cool that they sell the b stock units at such a discount. It encourages folks like me to take a chance on something new. Just enough to push me over the edge. Got one on the way and I can’t wait

androponic

vaped.

it’s pretty cool that they sell the b stock units at such a discount. It encourages folks like me to take a chance on something new. Just enough to push me over the edge. Got one on the way and I can’t wait
the screen is removable. it sits in a groove in the ball. push it in the center and it will pop out. replace it by pushing it in from the outside and it will seat in the groove.

flammy

@kimura

Welcome to FC @Jaxel! Maybe you guys can do an English video for your non-German speaking fans? I've watched a few despite not being able to understand a single thing that has been said. LOL.

Really enjoying my Vapbong too!

Shit Snacks

Nice! Which one did you go for?? :brow:

Yeah they will include a few spare screens, decent fine mesh, any 2/3 inch sized screen should fit, I found a couple in my collection that were a coarser mesh thicker steel and worked well (although they don't keep things quite as clean as the finer mesh of course)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: kimura

Shit Snacks

I snagged a ginger roots classic. It looked to have a cool textured finish resembling the bark of some enchanted tree :D

Ah so you got one of the 3D vapbongs then! But you got classic one? Not the discounted b stock one?? I liked the b stock even more

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Old_muel

kimura

Sorry, I’m screwing up the terminology. I got one of the b stock. It looked like it had 3D texturing but maybe I was tripping?

Shit Snacks

Sorry, I’m screwing up the terminology. I got one of the b stock. It looked like it had 3D texturing but maybe I was tripping?

Yeah! So this must be the one I think (since B19 ginger roots is still listed on the site):

Screenshot-20200818-110959.png

Screenshot-20200818-110949.png

Fantastic score, yes the 3D texture is normally more expensive, and I think it looks especially great with these overheated or imperfect ginger roots glaze b stocks, yours looks even better than the regular higher priced one in my opinion. So not only was it a phenomenal deal, it's also a true one of a kind piece!! Don't forget to share photos ;)

Beautiful @bornfree13 glad it arrived safely and quickly for you as it did for me with UPS... Someone here should snatch up your cappuccino mint classic vapbong quickly!

Last edited:
Top Bottom