The Plenty Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I am selling my Plenty vaporizer by Storz & Bickel. I purchased it new back in March and I used it somewhat frequently for a month or so and then I got other vaporizers and it has seen less and less use. It's a great vape, I just don't have a lot to load in to it so I need smaller load size vapes. It is in great condition, no discoloration, and there are only small signs of use (from attaching the bowl) which are small cosmetic bumps on the outside edge of the heating element.

Plenty4_zps75b161fa.jpg

plenty3_zps8419a709.jpg

plenty2_zpscdf6228d.jpg

(Sorry about crappy pics, they're from my phone, but I assure you it is in very good condition)

I recently misplaced the small bag that had the extra screens and liquid pad in it, but the liquid pad can be bought for $5 and to be honest I never even changed screens because they are easily removable/cleaned.

I am asking $250, I cover PayPal fees and you cover shipping. I am only shipping to continental US.

Feel Free to PM me with any questions,
Pickz

Pickz,
Reactions: ogcook

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Just made a purchase so I'll sweeten the deal by covering shipping and I'll throw in a 2 Piece Medium Space Case I just cleaned it, used it once, and I will clean it again before shipping. It will look brand new like it just did.

fc1_zpsd296a44e.jpg

fc2_zps7556c571.jpg

Pickz,
Reactions: ogcook

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Price drop to $225
Edit: Found the Liquid Pad that will now be included! So it comes with everything you need, just missing the replacement screens and small silicone tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom