The Mobile Vaporization Pipe by Fadespace

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I saw this device while looking at the website by curiosity:

1.effectsResult.jpg

Strange design isn't it? I don't understand where is the mouthpiece. It's a preorder only (450$!).

Although it seems there is a lot interesting features under the skin, DNA250c (connoisseurs will appreciate that!), dual 21700 batteries, customizable using inserts (same size than the Peak's insert they sell already), high performances pass through charging (2A) and built in bubbler.

I will not take the plunge... I spent too much recently and it's not affordable for me but I will read with interest the prouds first customers feedback, it looks like a high quality connoisseurs based device.

Finally a new e-rig which is really bringing something new on the table... maybe I'm anticipating too much here, we'll see that!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Strange design indeed, I'm pretty sure the mouthpiece if you want to call it that is that slot in the upper right corner and the fire button is on the other side. Very interesting features but with the customary FadeSpace "no college for your kids" pricing of course. If it works with all those features then more power to them!

710yota,
Reactions: arb

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Was about to post about that one,but saw there is already a thread.. Yeah looks cool,but prices as high as it gets. Says it has 2 x 21700 batteries which means it is also not small and a bit heavy?? The mouthpiece style doesnt look very good IMO.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: arb

WelshBrok

the MVP is a robust device”

I thought it was talking about an early version :lol:
MVP = minimum viable product mobile vaporisation pipe

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am curious, FS prides themselves on selling the highest end equipment, but lets be real... to this day, nobody has pulled off a truly GREAT electronic vape for concentrates... atomizers suck and nothing holds a candle to my RiO.

Curious, but will wait for FC reviews before getting too excited.

Jah75

I am curious, FS prides themselves on selling the highest end equipment, but lets be real... to this day, nobody has pulled off a truly GREAT electronic vape for concentrates... atomizers suck and nothing holds a candle to my RiO.

Curious, but will wait for FC reviews before getting too excited.
I am a bit dubious. Not for the device, but the company itself. They have a history of being very hard to deal with from a consumer perspective and I have had issues personally with their CS that would prevent me from ever giving them my money again.

Having said that and voiced my concerns - Good Luck to any adopters!

Last edited:

Hippytribechief

i did get the mvp..

after a year and a half.... fucking finally

not a bad device. the mouthpiece sucks and the carbcap issue sucks, but other than that it is easily the best portable vape on the market. i would love to trash it since it took forever, but i can't.. it's not very portable.. it's just something i'll be using while sitting on the beach or on my back patio at home.. shit hit's hard as hell, and easy to clean.. better than the puffco

florduh

People (including me) complained about the prices of the Puffco Proxy and the Evolv Cricket. For the price of this Fadespace thing you could buy both and have enough left over for a gram of hash rosin. Shit... you can get about $50 off the Cricket and the Proxy. So... a couple grams.

Adobewan

I'm curious how the MVP's performance will justify the price.

Changing out the heater in the video reminds me of changing the cups in my Divine Tribe equipment, which got to be a hassle and a bit expensive(I seemed to go through those cups often). I loved Matt's work, but find the Daab and Dablamb much easier to use. With that in mind, how often would one expect to be changing out the heater in the MVP?

It's a "unique" shape for a mobile vape but mobility is in question after @Hippytribechief 's comments.
@Hippytribechief could you elaborate on "easily the best portable vape on the market" and if possible share the dimensions of the unit?

Top Bottom