• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Spocks_Katra

I just got my Mighty in the mail!

I also just picked up some Pink Kush so it's better than christmas up here in BC!:D

I'm loving the vapor quality from the mighty, it's on par or better than my Herbalizer. Super tasty vapour from this little guy. The draw resistance and vapour harshness are about the same, which is to say it's really smooth. I draw hard enough to make the time reset it seems as it hasn't turned off on me yet.

I'm following a tip someone passed on, which is to cool the bowl off when you're done so it doesn't cook. This seems to work as the flavour was preserved for the most part.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this vape, it's everything I'd hoped for and more.

PS: It also almost made me forget about my ABV brownies!

it really is surprising how good it is. I am loving mine. no draw resistance, the vapor goes right down into my lungs like a bong hit. super massive hits, and a relatively quick session. One bowl keeps me medicated for hours

edit: and now that makes me want to go use my mighty just hearing myself talk about it

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
it really is surprising how good it is. I am loving mine. no draw resistance, the vapor goes right down into my lungs like a bong hit. super massive hits, and a relatively quick session. One bowl keeps me medicated for hours

There's no doubt that this vape is a good one for me. I'm mostly concerned about cleaning the cooling unit often enough but I have a 99% alcohol wash that I can just dip a Q-tip in and give it a scrub.

I find that it fits in my jean pocket just fine and it's not going to bother me. The size is over all really good in my hand and it feels natural to use.

I didn't realize I would like the vibration on the unit so much but it's a really nice touch. Whether it's on a hard surface or in your pocket you'll know when it's ready, just turn on and forget. :D

EDIT: I forgot to ask, my serial is MY039988. Anything I should know about it?

Last edited:

cawshook

Solod out.
I just got my Mighty in the mail!

I also just picked up some Pink Kush so it's better than christmas up here in BC!:D

I'm loving the vapor quality from the mighty, it's on par or better than my Herbalizer. Super tasty vapour from this little guy. The draw resistance and vapour harshness are about the same, which is to say it's really smooth. I draw hard enough to make the time reset it seems as it hasn't turned off on me yet.

I'm following a tip someone passed on, which is to cool the bowl off when you're done so it doesn't cook. This seems to work as the flavour was preserved for the most part.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this vape, it's everything I'd hoped for and more.

PS: It also almost made me forget about my ABV brownies!
Just got my mighty and some blue cheese. So happy with this vape. So powerful I'm finishing a bowl in 4-5 minutes and i'm good for hours. Exactly what I wanted. Not something I have to sip on for an hour and take 20 minutes to finish a bowl. I still think its expensive, but whatever... I highly recommend this to daily smokers.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I just got my first Mighty yesterday after having a Crafty at my disposal for a good several months. I really like the battery on the Mighty, and the size doesn't bother me at all...in fact, it was thinner than I thought it would be. Anyhow, not gonna read this thread but instead will just jump into the conversation.

I got five bowls in before it hit the 50% battery indicator...more than enough to take care of my afternoon and evening. Love the heat up speed and hits. Surprisingly, the bowl is relatively small. It's an interesting break from the enormity of the Volcano loading chamber. I find one chamber gets me lifted and a second one getes me blasted. The sessions are pretty short and, given how small the bowl is, you can tell when it is done because there is no vapor left. You know those units that have a big bowl and seem to hit forever? Not this one. When it's done you know it, and it's always before the auto-shutoff for me.

But what I'm struck with most, initially, is the completeness of the package. The loading tool is what got me thinking about it. I've never seen a vape that came with something that would ensure consistent, optimal loading. I'll bet the grinder has been thought out to get the proper grind for S&B units as well...it just seems to be the way they do things. So with the Mighty, as long as someone reads the directions, they will have no need for any of us on the web telling them what to do. If you are going to go with less than the loading chamber packs, use a ss pad on top. (That's what I am going to do today, to try it out with dinky loads.)

Oh, and the hottest temps are fine with me as the cooling chamber does its job well!

MonkeyTime

I just got my first Mighty yesterday after having a Crafty at my disposal for a good several months. I really like the battery on the Mighty, and the size doesn't bother me at all...in fact, it was thinner than I thought it would be. Anyhow, not gonna read this thread but instead will just jump into the conversation.

I got five bowls in before it hit the 50% battery indicator...more than enough to take care of my afternoon and evening. Love the heat up speed and hits. Surprisingly, the bowl is relatively small. It's an interesting break from the enormity of the Volcano loading chamber. I find one chamber gets me lifted and a second one getes me blasted. The sessions are pretty short and, given how small the bowl is, you can tell when it is done because there is no vapor left. You know those units that have a big bowl and seem to hit forever? Not this one. When it's done you know it, and it's always before the auto-shutoff for me.

But what I'm struck with most, initially, is the completeness of the package. The loading tool is what got me thinking about it. I've never seen a vape that came with something that would ensure consistent, optimal loading. I'll bet the grinder has been thought out to get the proper grind for S&B units as well...it just seems to be the way they do things. So with the Mighty, as long as someone reads the directions, they will have no need for any of us on the web telling them what to do. If you are going to go with less than the loading chamber packs, use a ss pad on top. (That's what I am going to do today, to try it out with dinky loads.)

Oh, and the hottest temps are fine with me as the cooling chamber does its job well!

Welcome!

I converted from the Crafty too, you'll find a lot of us here!

I used the pad but got converted to a domed screen. Doesn't need the cleaning the pad does. Try it, you may like it!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I used the pad but got converted to a domed screen. Doesn't need the cleaning the pad does. Try it, you may like it!

I'm using a domed screen for my Herbie and it keeps things very clean. I'll fit one for my mighty tonight. :D

Congrats!

The bowl size seemed average for me as it's slightly smaller than my Herbalizer. It seems almost like it's too much for a session with my tolerance. One bowl for me!

The packing tool is one of my favourite parts. It makes a normally messy job clean and easy.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are

Welcome to the Mighty club, Sticks! :rockon:

It's a complete package, and a complete vape. While I find it an excellent alternative to my other vapes like the FF and the Nano, if I had to choose one vape to live with forever, it could very well be the Mighty. It never lets me down, it always delivers the most potent buzz of any of my ports, it has great flavor and stays cool (never had a hot or even warm hit from it) and it is virtually idiot-proof in usage. It just works, every time, extracting everything with no work and no hassle.

I am still mystified by how it does what it does. But I don't care. Sometimes knowing how the sausage is made is less important than just chowing the fuck down. :lol::lol::lol:

SpeedDemon4

I love my mighty for traveling. I often have to travel on a whims notice and it is so easy to take with me.

SpeedDemon4,
Reactions: Taz

Crafty Vaper

Ain't easy being green
Hi Mighty fellas! I have a question, has anybody here got a high frequent tone coming from somewhere behind the display? My wife hears it when she sits next to me. I have to hold the Mighty near my ear to hear it. Serial number 38800. It's my second unit and I didn't noticed that on my first one which lasted 7 months.

Crafty Vaper,

SpeedDemon4

Ive used my mighty for almost a year, is it weird that i've never once used the filling unit?

are there others like me out there???
I used mine at the beginning but now it sits in the drawer. It made filling a non messy process but I am lazy.

SpeedDemon4,

C-weed

where would be the best place to purchase a mighty? would anyone offer a 4/20 promo on S&B products?....very seriously considering a mighty for daily driving....I need a strong handheld vape for home.

C-weed,

Taz

Tester
PIU

Puff It Up seems nice.

Besides the GIF threats anyway.

where would be the best place to purchase a mighty? would anyone offer a 4/20 promo on S&B products?....very seriously considering a mighty for daily driving....I need a strong handheld vape for home.

Taz,

RelaxedNow

Hey, all. Just over a year ago, I bought a Mighty for a buddy who had done me a big favor. Since then, he's had it replaced 3 times by S&B, and it's now failed again. Each time, it goes completely dead....no heat! no display, nothing.

At this point, he'd prefer to try another device, as it's too damn frustrating to send it back every few months. Has anybody had any success at getting a refund from S&B?

Alternatively, I'm sure he'd love to hear some ideas as to what may be happening. It us used quite heavily, from the time he gets out of bed in the morning, until he hits the sack at night. He does charge it frequently, so I've wondered if that might be the cause.

RelaxedNow,

JayDay

Newbs
After one week with the Mighty. I gotta say that Im happy with my decision. I was deciding between the Volcano and Plenty but got the Mighty instead as my main hitter with the Crafty ( still in 2nd warranty ) as my back up. Had the Crafty for about a year before deciding that I needed a main hitter. Coming from the Crafty, i gotta say that the battery is sick. It sometimes doesnt even move a bar after 1 load from a full battery. Heat up time is also waayyy faster, sick man, hospital sick.

LouFeinberg

It made filling a non messy process but I am lazy.

I'm clearly doing it wrong. I stopped using it because I'm a clumsy slob, and inevitably spilled flower between the grinder and the filler, and always overfilled because I couldn't tell exactly when I had enough. Vastly easier for me to just crumble some flower straight in, which the Mighty handles just fine.

I'm hyper paranoid about this, because I have three pets who all gravitate toward the smell of cannabis, which can be fatal to them even with just a few crumbs.

Just to stay safe for them, I do all my prep in a tray (thank sweet baby jeebus for the proper stand from Delta 3D -- I kept knocking the Mighty over when I was using the orange cleaning tool as a stand), and I wash everything up afterward as clean as an operating room....

...but I'd love any advice that you filler ninjas can offer a clumsy slob like me.

LouFeinberg,

Mr. Me2

I'm clearly doing it wrong. I stopped using it because I'm a clumsy slob, and inevitably spilled flower between the grinder and the filler, and always overfilled because I couldn't tell exactly when I had enough. Vastly easier for me to just crumble some flower straight in, which the Mighty handles just fine.

I'm hyper paranoid about this, because I have three pets who all gravitate toward the smell of cannabis, which can be fatal to them even with just a few crumbs.

Just to stay safe for them, I do all my prep in a tray (thank sweet baby jeebus for the proper stand from Delta 3D -- I kept knocking the Mighty over when I was using the orange cleaning tool as a stand), and I wash everything up afterward as clean as an operating room....

...but I'd love any advice that you filler ninjas can offer a clumsy slob like me.
Try using a salt spoon to help with filling. You can find them at your local antique/vintage store or on eBay. It should cost you around $10-$15. Makes life easy and neat.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
We almost always use the filling aid, but nothing is foolproof (Edit; not that my wife is a fool):

Driving at night, wife riding shotgun about to load Mighty in her lap. Busy road, she doesn't turn on a light. "Oh, shit, I just opened it upside down." The filling aid, that is. oops. She was able to scratch about 80% of it off her coat back into the container.

@Mr. Me2 I also use salt spoons (and small s/steel infant spoon! can be less $, maybe easier to find), for Pax2 and occasionally for Mighty special loads, making sandwiches and stuff. Elegant!

Last edited:
vapviking,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

subway13029

I am absolutely devastated..went outside to get in the car for work and then i notice my glove compartment was open and yes my car was broken into..and god damn if my MIGHTY AND HAMMER PRO were GONE!! i am so devastated right now as the mighty was my baby..my absolute number 1..they also took my travel bubbler and all accesories i have..and of course cant call police becuae i live.in non legal state..i have plenty of vapes and such but this was my driver..my first true powerhouse..bad part is i know that the losers and thugs who stole it have no charger and probably no clue how to use it and the cooling units were in my vape room being cleaned as the muzzmod was my daily..it was all my fault for leaving in car and being careless..

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I am absolutely devastated..went outside to get in the car for work and then i notice my glove compartment was open and yes my car was broken into..and god damn if my MIGHTY AND HAMMER PRO were GONE!! i am so devastated right now as the mighty was my baby..my absolute number 1..they also took my travel bubbler and all accesories i have..and of course cant call police becuae i live.in non legal state..i have plenty of vapes and such but this was my driver..my first true powerhouse..bad part is i know that the losers and thugs who stole it have no charger and probably no clue how to use it and the cooling units were in my vape room being cleaned as the muzzmod was my daily..it was all my fault for leaving in car and being careless..
Condolences, truly.
You must feel so violated!
Don't beat yourself up. You are the victim here. You gotta live your life.

Razshiro

Someone already used this kind of screen?
it seems to be done for inner screen (inside bowl) but can be used for CU too:
$_57.JPG

filtre-optionnel-avec-silicone-pour-crafty-et-mighty.jpg

orange-filter-ring-pour-mighty-et-crafty.jpg

I just found this on ebay and french website: http://www.vaporisateur.net/accesso...ge-filter-ring-x-3-pour-crafty-et-mighty.html
http://www.ebay.pl/itm/Mighty-and-C...-filter-rings-100-Reseller-deal-/161946752414

http://www.vaporisateur.net/accesso...ge-filter-ring-x-3-pour-crafty-et-mighty.html

Do you think is it worth it?

Top Bottom