• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Rubasha

If you mean the display showing not all the digits or seems to be foggy/not so bright as it normally is. I had the same problem after cleaning the display. I was careful wiping the screen but the pressure was enough to produce this failure after a few hours not touching it the display was normal again. Maybe you have pushed by accident with your fingers on the display while plugging it in.
Yes, it was strange a little because I didn't touch the display. I have the Mighty 2 years and he looks new so I'm always careful with my devices. You're right because after full charge he became good. Very strange. He was charging and I saw this problem, but after charge and 10-15 minutes, he was absolutely okay. Right now I checked it and yeap, it's okay.
I was so disappointed yesterday and wrote to S&B, but they still ignore me. Maybe they'll answer a little later maybe not. The problem they don't work with my country now. It's so stupid.
Thanks for the answer.

Cannabiker

My Mighty is disintegrating! A piece has broken off of the lip on the main body which engages the cooling unit. I have not dropped it, and I've never misaligned the cooling unit or the loading tool. I never even encountered any resistance installing either piece. This has always been my worry about a plastic device, especially one where the plastic bits are exposed to repeated heating.

Has anyone else had this problem, and do you know if Storz and Bickel considers it a warranty issue? Mine is two years old, but I don't have a receipt. I'm not even sure where I got it (Puffitup, I believe), though I do have the original packaging.

Thanks!

50672551651_6b7140f132_z.jpg

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
My Mighty is disintegrating! A piece has broken off of the lip on the main body which engages the cooling unit. I have not dropped it, and I've never misaligned the cooling unit or the loading tool. I never even encountered any resistance installing either piece. This has always been my worry about a plastic device, especially one where the plastic bits are exposed to repeated heating.

Has anyone else had this problem, and do you know if Storz and Bickel considers it a warranty issue? Mine is two years old, but I don't have a receipt. I'm not even sure where I got it (Puffitup, I believe), though I do have the original packaging.

Thanks!https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50672551651_6b7140f132.jpg" width=%22375%22 height=%22500%22 alt=%22IMG_3532%22></a>
I think they have warranty-replaced units for problems like this, but warranty is 2 years.
I'd get in touch with S&B right away. They can go by the serial number, not necessarily the sales receipt. Hope it works out for you.

tbergman

Well, I just realized it's been way over two years since I designed and published a charging stand for the Mighty. This is for those with access to a 3D printer. It's completely free to download and print. This fits the Mighty either with, or without, the Puffitup stand.
I thought that there are likely many users of the Mighty that have likely not seen this.

MIghty Charging Stand

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Well, I just realized it's been way over two years since I designed and published a charging stand for the Mighty. This is for those with access to a 3D printer. It's completely free to download and print. This fits the Mighty either with, or without, the Puffitup stand.
I thought that there are likely many users of the Mighty that have likely not seen this.

MIghty Charging Stand
:clap:
Beautiful job! Nice design.
For a while I used Mighty like a plug-in, your stand would be perfect for that use.

seatsniffer

MIghty Charging Stand
Awesome, that's way nicer than the stand I printed before and have been using. This will be the first thing printed when I get time to fix the thing.

ChooChooCharlie

two-mighty-chambers.jpg

Think these are around 2 and 4 yr olds, got lots of use with smokebuddy in hotels, less lately, couple times a week. And, uh, don't think I've cleaned in a couple years, gross skid marks on the right

Always capsules, and I'm one of those FC kooks who remove the cooling unit screen. Pack caps slightly over, lid compresses load, this avoids herb bits from shifting during use. Only tiny bits near lid holes at session start have any passage opportunities

Use cotton swab or piece of paper towel twisted, immediately after dumping hot capsule, clean resin from cooling unit inlet edges especially -- actually the reason for my madness -- before I removed CU screen years ago, the capsule lids would get resin sticky. The damn CU screen accumulated condensed resin, which transferred to capsule lid, grrr, sticky capsule lids are the worst!

No damage to any plastic on mine. Never had plastic failures on old Crafty's either. Got first decent vape, Crafty, after lurk reading FC before I joined. Remember reading and seeing pics around 2015, warning users to handle CU carefully when opening and closing

It made an impact on me, and I practiced opening and closing my new Crafty

Examined the CU-to-chamber locking design, the sloping modified bayonet friction fit, the large silicone O-ring around chamber base which compresses and seals CU in place

I press down slightly when twisting open or twisting shut. You can feel the silicone O-ring compress as you press -- this way the plastic sloping tabs are not under any shearing type stresses

I also twist CU slowly. Less stress. Odd to me that every Mighty or Crafty use video or stream I watch, they quickly twist, no downward pressure, no care. Even see folks using CU to tap, rap load out, ugg

Edit: remember Bud calling me out by my choo user name in a livestream, reacting to my condemnation of his rough handling of mighty CU, rapping out load, extra hard, for my viewing “benefit” 😂 I’m a hopeless ocd nerd

Last edited:

BiPolarBear

Thanks!

50672551651_6b7140f132_z.jpg
I had a worse case of this plastic breaking. No receipt. Also after 2 years. I registered the serial number and device on their site and they give you an extra year warranty for doing so. I then sent it in. Everything worked fine but A LOT of wear n tear n plastic bits off everywhere/structural rigidity was gone. I just got my new one today shipped to my door as a replacement. Stoked. Hopefully this helps you.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

I'm sure most of you Mighty owners are aware of this "battery-saving feature," apologies if it was discussed years back

I got distracted while in boost mode, which is very rare

It buzz-warned me. I get that

But it also kicked me out of boost mode. Why?

Why not just buzz-warn me and leave me in boost. Am I a first world problem complaining, lazy wuss? Please don't answer that

When in Boost mode, after idle of 1 min 30 sec, get a short buzz and you're booted outta boost, then buzz at 1 min 45 sec, then 4 more from 1 min 50 to 55, then off. In regular, non-boost operation, first warning buzz at 1 min 45 sec, then 4 more from 1 min 50 to 55, then off

simplywonderful

I had a worse case of this plastic breaking. No receipt. Also after 2 years. I registered the serial number and device on their site and they give you an extra year warranty for doing so. I then sent it in. Everything worked fine but A LOT of wear n tear n plastic bits off everywhere/structural rigidity was gone. I just got my new one today shipped to my door as a replacement. Stoked. Hopefully this helps you.
one year of warranty + for the mighty? can anyone else confirm? I thought it was for crafty +

simplywonderful,

justcametomind

So it came to my attention that the Mighty + is a reality. Sorry if has been said already.
They mention it in the video on the storz-bickel site. It should be available soon.
It even looks like they have some other stuff in petto at storz&bickel
Seems like it will launch in a few months, I was anticipating and gave for sure a pre-Xmas launch, but this doesn't seem possible anymore.
My dream would be a 20 seconds heat up time, same as a Fury 2. Then I would take a Mighty in rotation again.
@simplywonderful IIRC it's 2 years.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Seems like it will launch in a few months, I was anticipating and gave for sure a pre-Xmas launch, but this doesn't seem possible anymore.
My dream would be a 20 seconds heat up time, same as a Fury 2. Then I would take a Mighty in rotation again.
@simplywonderful IIRC it's 2 years.
Ah, so that is old news. Well "soon" can mean alot. I would love a faster heat up too.
I hope the other things they seem to have in their pipeline are bigger things than just 1 gram capsules for the volcano/plenty or something like that.

Edit:
From the S&B Website:
"Due to the company’s continued growth, the extension of the West Wing was also started at the beginning of 2020 and is scheduled for completion mid-2021. The West Wing will primarily be used to expand the production area and introduce additional production lines for new products."

It might take a couple of month more until new products arrive. Not sure the mighty + needs a new production line.

Last edited:

iammyself

Anyone have any experiences with the delta 3D studios wpa?
I got one after I dropped and broke my glass wpa. It’s currently sitting in my long-term storage drawer, I got a replacement glass one. Maybe it’s just my rattle can water piece, but the rubber delta 3D one would get stuck every time I tried to clear the chamber. I even had it rip off a couple times, and some of the bowl spill out. I also felt like I have to position my pinky on it while drawing to make sure there was a solid seal.

I know it’s recommended to avoid breaking your Mighty, which can happen with the glass adapters. But the rubber wpa required too much finesse for me.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Anyone have any experiences with the delta 3D studios wpa?
I use the Delta3d v3 wpa and like it a lot. Occasional sticky-ness of silicone to glass, as @iammyself mentions; sometimes I rub a little veg. oil, or some wax on it. I find it more a matter of technique/finesse in how you remove it. It can also spin out of the Mighty during removal from glass, so there's that.
But with those two potential pitfalls I find if I do it carefully, no problems. And neither can result in breakage to glass piece or Mighty. I am usually leaving Mighty on the glass throughout a bowl, so I don't encounter the stickiness with every hit, just at the end, if at all.
I definitely feel it is safer using this on the Mighty than the glass adapters are, because,

I see two pitfalls to the glass adapters. First is the one commonly pointed out, that simply over-tightening when mounting it to Mighty can cause cracking on Mighty. The second is, when mounted and glass piece is added, there is a lot of leverage potential against the Mighty's housing. The other (delta) wpa is 'break-away', will just pop off if under stress, rather than break the housing.

iammyself

I don’t really use my mighty in water often, so I never bothered to investigate further what was causing the silicone delta 3D wpa to stick so bad in my rattle can. I have a bit of a sore throat right now, and a kind of harsh-vaping quarter of ground flower, so I just broke it out of storage to give it another try.

I used a 18mm to 14mm reducer in my rattle can; I had previously just used the delta 3D wpa with the 18mm opening. It worked perfectly when using the 14mm reducer. No sticking or finessing required. The extra depth required to insert it in the 18mm opening was causing too much friction.

ArseNick

So how does one change out the bottom screen if the mighty?. I’m sure somebody has said it in the 616 pages but I cant find it. cheers.

ArseNick,

Vapordeflor

So how does one change out the bottom screen if the mighty?
Hey Arsenick,

It´s very advisable to take the screen out and, if recoverable, clean it and put it back, or change it for a new one. You will also need to clean the area under that screen, usally a brush is all it takes. Better to do all this process with your vape inverted, this way any herb particulate or cleaning substance will fall into the heater element area, located under the holes.
Repeat this process everytime you deep clean your Mighty bowl.

Last edited:
Top Bottom