• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm trying to put in a small order for one thing (dosing plunger) at the S&B website but they have all countries listed except for the United States. I can't place the order if I can't choose USA or America or North America or some such thing but it's the only country not available. What now?
Are you using this site? I just put a small item in cart, went to checkout, and US was an option.

kushkush

happy camper....
How would you compare the mighty to a DynaVap with IH?
or a StickyBrick?
Sorry, I just saw this. The Mighty is #1 to me. The only other vape I may use occasionally is my Noisy Cricket from O'Connell's Woodworks. I really do love that one. I can't use the Dynavap by itself. I used it with my Vapor Lung, which pulled the vapor into a plastic bottle and you vape it from there. It works. But really, why bother, unless you're just having fun. And I see ritual as fun sometimes. But the Mighty is so easy it outta be against the law! Makes me lazy! I love filling all these dosing capsules with various strains and then just popping them into the Mighty and pushing "Go." ha I guess my short answer is... I wish I'd discovered the Mighty before I bought all those other ones....

@vapviking ... yes I can see it at the link you gave. Strange. Thanks

:leaf:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@vapviking ... yes I can see it at the link you gave. Strange. Thanks
I have heard it called 'S&B America', it is the US presence. I think almost all other sales are from Germany.
Prompted by your post, I realized I've been looking for a source for some small parts for Mighty and any I've checked have been o/s, so I placed the order with S&B. They warn about delays, etc. but they took the order, saying staff is limited (but Oakland is not shut down, as earlier this year).

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
How would you compare the mighty to a DynaVap with IH?
or a StickyBrick?
I have all of them,
The mighty is the easiest to use, no instructions necessary, simply inhale

Dynavap handles small loads well; most durable

Brick is the fastest to use, and I find the form factor really cool

All well regarded portables, all different enough to justify their place. The Mighty doesn’t really have a learning curve, the other two could.

As far as flavor, smoothness, and effects I still prefer a good desktop plugin over any portable.

kushkush

happy camper....
I have heard it called 'S&B America', it is the US presence. I think almost all other sales are from Germany.
Prompted by your post, I realized I've been looking for a source for some small parts for Mighty and any I've checked have been o/s, so I placed the order with S&B. They warn about delays, etc. but they took the order, saying staff is limited (but Oakland is not shut down, as earlier this year).

I ordered a Capsule plunger from S&B and will try to remember to come back and let you know how long it took to get it. I like PuffitUp and PlanetoftheVapes too, but you're right, finding these accessories in stock is not easy.

Everybody just remember, getting things delivered might be a lot easier now than after the election. And don't forget to stock up on bud. Never hurts. I still have some bud I bought in 2015 and it's still powerful! :D

:leaf:

daoist

well i tried 210 a few times. i could sort of handle it. but i don't like to vape fast.
so what i usually do now is put my mighty on 180 and vape like 5 to 8 hits or something. then i toss it out on a plate and at later time i put it on 210 and finish the rest. my tolerance is actually pretty low now. i only use about 0,25 gram a day at the most. i took a tolerance break. as a matter of fact i am still on a break. i can get high for hours of very little weed.

saves money too. even before the tolerance break i forced myself to not go above 0,25gram. i am saving money for a new oled laptop.
i still got a stash. so it is there in case i get upset again about some traumatic shit that ppl did to me.

karec

My Mighty housing is still great, i only use the Migthy at home and its been retired since i got the TM just because i have a bunch of vapes (VAS is wicked) but mainly because of the on demand feature and off course the capacity of the TM to play with different loads (micro dosing), but i have to say this housing looks great and im not even talking of the ability of having replaceable bats.... i would love to mod mine to this housing great artisan work btw.
With my crafty i already replace the housing, the screw housing were breaking, but i bought a dud crafty and i replace both housing, thermal fuse (higher spec) and battery last time i opened, still works with more than 500h but it is a museum piece rarely used and not in a condition to be sold, looks new but it is far from it....

Cheers and again beautiful work @u/ETNAMAKER
😎

Toivarita

999 Forever
My Mighty housing is still great, i only use the Migthy at home and its been retired since i got the TM just because i have a bunch of vapes (VAS is wicked) but mainly because of the on demand feature and off course the capacity of the TM to play with different loads (micro dosing), but i have to say this housing looks great and im not even talking of the ability of having replaceable bats.... i would love to mod mine to this housing great artisan work btw.
With my crafty i already replace the housing, the screw housing were breaking, but i bought a dud crafty and i replace both housing, thermal fuse (higher spec) and battery last time i opened, still works with more than 500h but it is a museum piece rarely used and not in a condition to be sold, looks new but it is far from it....

😎
Well shoot, I’m always looking for used S&B products that people may want to sell. Just a guy with VAS but needs to protect his wallet’s wellbeing.

simplywonderful

hi guys what is the best way to clean the bowl from the resin? I would totally buy some cleaner but Im in eu so not a lot is available here. But Im wondering if its possible to clean it effectively with some simple thingies, thank you, wish a beautiful day to everyone

simplywonderful,
Reactions: dimmusp

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Idk about 'best way'; same as for cooling unit, I use isopropyl alcohol (the higher percentage, the better, like 90%-99%).
I roll piece of paper towel into a cylindrical plug that will fit snug in the chamber, then take it out, moisten in some alcohol (squeeze excess out) and put the plug in the chamber, c/u removed. Click Mighty on and let heat run up to about 80c, click off and let the plug sit for 5 or 10 minutes. You can work it back & forth to scrub a little. If needed, I unfold then re-roll the towel to a clean side an repeat the process. Be careful to not let alcohol run down into Mighty.

A 'magic eraser' - those melamine cleaning pads (also, with a little alcohol, or water) can do a nice job, too, if you have access to them. Don't use heat with those.
Don't use the kind that has detergent in it!

justcametomind

hi guys what is the best way to clean the bowl from the resin? I would totally buy some cleaner but Im in eu so not a lot is available here. But Im wondering if its possible to clean it effectively with some simple thingies, thank you, wish a beautiful day to everyone
Best way is always prevention! xD
To prevent your oven to get dirty I strongly advice you to use capsules. As a result I cleaned my latest Mighty's oven only once during years of use of medical grade with high resin content. Just some resin on the ceramic part, after years of use.

darbarikanada

I haven't tried liquid resin but have used wax many times and my experience is that it leaves a gummy residue if you put in too much (more than ~ .04g), but you can burn it off by turning the mighty on to max temperature for ~ 2 minutes.

dimmusp

I have all of them,
The mighty is the easiest to use, no instructions necessary, simply inhale

Dynavap handles small loads well; most durable

Brick is the fastest to use, and I find the form factor really cool

All well regarded portables, all different enough to justify their place. The Mighty doesn’t really have a learning curve, the other two could.

As far as flavor, smoothness, and effects I still prefer a good desktop plugin over any portable.
What desktop plugins (or any portables like the TETRA P80 / Tinymight) do you tate above the Mighty?

I've always been puzzled by how one vape can have stronger effects than another. At the end of the day, isn't it just a function of how much herb (and therefore how much THC/CBD) you vape at a given temperature?

😎
Can't you microdose with the Mighty / Crafty by using the concentrate pad or partially filing the dosing capsules?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What desktop plugins (or any portables like the TETRA P80 / Tinymight) do you tate above the Mighty?

I've always been puzzled by how one vape can have stronger effects than another. At the end of the day, isn't it just a function of how much herb (and therefore how much THC/CBD) you vape at a given temperature?

The pharmacology of what creates such different experiences is not very well understood currently. My desktop vape could bake a Mighty sized bowl in one hit so theres definitely some power differences with a desktop. I probably get twice as stoned on half the herb in a FP or other heavy hitter versus the Mighty.

Usage style is important too - I prefer to finish bowls quickly in minimal amount of draws, the Mighty is more of a sipper so not really ideal for that usage to begin with. Though the Mighty can hit fairly hard on max temp, particularly with the mesh pad on top and running through water - though I find it takes more flower to get those dense hits from this vape versus a heavy hitter desktop and the perceived potency isn't really the same. Not sure on the other convection portables as I'm not a very big user of battery devices. But the heatup time and battery swappability alone on any of the on demand portables you listed is something the Mighty can't really compete with. Especially a lower tolerance user who might just want to take a draw here and there. The Mighty is still competent if you want a full session and it excels in group sharing, especially with non vape users (ex: everybody, lol) as there is no technique needed whatsoever.

karec

Can't you microdose with the Mighty / Crafty by using the concentrate pad or partially filing the dosing capsules?
Well you can but nothing like the adjustable chamber of the TM, especially with the concentrate pad but reduces a lot.... with the dosing capsules not really and i think u need some tight filling to make it work... a concentrate pad with half the height would be perfect...
Cheers
😎

HomerSchwag

I microdose with the Mighty / Crafty+ by removing the CU screen & popping in the bottom portion of the dosing capsule to the CU, it makes a tight seal. This eliminates about 75% of the space inside the chamber. I put in enough material to cover the bottom screen and get 2-3 rips from it. Consistent results every time & I conserve material like crazy.

simplywonderful

I haven't tried liquid resin but have used wax many times and my experience is that it leaves a gummy residue if you put in too much (more than ~ .04g), but you can burn it off by turning the mighty on to max temperature for ~ 2 minutes.
this is what happened to me, I used the device less than dozen times and always with caps but this left residue.

simplywonderful,

simplywonderful

I never liked styrofoam, but the new carton packagin is quite, soft. When my friend opened his newly bought mighty we were kind of shocked that the carton packaging was cracked, it makes you wonder how they handle these packages.
I previously asked about suggestion for cleaning, but was misunderstood, I have access to iso no problems, but those mighty herbal cleaners are not available. Im wondering what plants/herbs they use to make these magic resin cleaners, Its amazing that it works like that naturally.
smart high idea, got my imagination flowing but now I get it haha :D

Last edited:
simplywonderful,
Top Bottom