• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

headdoctor

Perhaps a random question, perhaps addressed elsewhere out here. I use the dosing capsule and sometimes a complete capsule is more than I want. Is it better to pack a capsule half full ... or pack it full and return to the unvaped flower another time? (I realize that "better" may have a few meanings. The taste is probably better doing two half doses. I guessing I'm asking in terms of the efficacy of the hit/inhalation. Is half a dose too small to produce much vapor?

dzunk

hi there, i do not know if its not offtopic/flame/spame by any chance, by what are your predicition regarding mighty+? I would like to buy mighty, but i have been putting it away last few months since i thought there will be a new mighty soon since SaB updated crafty. Do you guys think i should wait, are there any sighns they are going to release mighty+?

justcametomind

hi there, i do not know if its not offtopic/flame/spame by any chance, by what are your predicition regarding mighty+? I would like to buy mighty, but i have been putting it away last few months since i thought there will be a new mighty soon since SaB updated crafty. Do you guys think i should wait, are there any sighns they are going to release mighty+?
Some hints at a Mighty+ have been posted earlier in the thread, months ago. IIRC it was a PDF instruction booklet for Crafty+ accessories that had a Mighty+ logo, for compatible accessories. But that's all and it's been a long time.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I think that if you are holding out because Mighty+ might have bluetooth or other bells/whistles you look for, then you should just get the Crafty+.
If you like Mighty now, I think you should go ahead and get a current Mighty. It is a terrific vape as-is. All those accessories included - which they dropped from the Crafty+ standard package - are things I've used a lot over the years. Mighty+, I think, may be delayed due to pandemic? No one really knows.

Mine has lasted over 4 years; I put new batteries in a couple of months ago, but it would have gone on for a while longer even without those.

jbm

Do you guys think i should wait, are there any sighns they are going to release mighty+?
People have been asking this question for a loooong time, at least since the Crafty+ came out. The only real evidence of the Mighty+ actually existing was the name appearing on a USB charger part bag described in this post back in May. I'd say get the current model now. Think of it from S&B's POV: the device is still very very popular, why bring out a new model if there's still strong demand for the old? The likely updates will be incremental at best. Buy one now. It's an excellent device given its limitations (not pure convection, not on demand, batteries aren't nominally replaceable). You'll enjoy it. You could also end up spending more $$ if you wait; since S&B unbundled the Crafty+ accessories, I expect they will do the same with the Mighty+. Besides, if you buy one now, you will probably get an opportunity to upgrade to the Mighty+ once it arrives at a discounted price.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am about to get my third unit under warranty, (it will be my last as the 2 year warranty runs out on the original next month). I would say wait until it is at least on sale during the Black Friday sales.
Seeing how the Crafty + did not even get USB-C I would say if a Mighty+ comes out you will not miss out on much.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Yah, I have another Mighty with a fucked display, at least the original still has a couple of months warranty left on it,
View attachment 3147
The same has happened to other Ozzie owners too, I wonder if it is just not built strong enough for our road systems that are quite bumpy compared to German Autobahns?
Any news on a Mighty+ yet?

I have one like this too, I need to send it in while it’s under warranty but I’ve just been dragging my feet cause I heard the Oakland office was going pretty slowwww.

jbm

I need to send it in while it’s under warranty but I’ve just been dragging my feet cause I heard the Oakland office was going pretty slowwww.
They are. I sent my Mighty (10 mos old, had never been in direct sunlight, hell, had never been outside) back to them on Sept 4 for just this reason. They closed the RMA on Sept 22 and I have not received a replacement, nor have I heard anything from them. On the other hand, a guy on Reddit got his Crafty+ replaced in 2 weeks, with extry schwag (pins) thrown in and discount coupons apologizing for the delay. So it's a crap shoot. I have emailed them. messaged them on social media, and left comments on the RMA on the US website. So far the only response has been from Das Mutterschiff who assured me that they have forwarded my problem to (wait for it) the US office. I protested Mightily (heh) so I'll see if they reply.

Last edited:

dzunk

I think that if you are holding out because Mighty+ might have bluetooth or other bells/whistles you look for, then you should just get the Crafty+.
If you like Mighty now, I think you should go ahead and get a current Mighty. It is a terrific vape as-is. All those accessories included - which they dropped from the Crafty+ standard package - are things I've used a lot over the years. Mighty+, I think, may be delayed due to pandemic? No one really knows.

Mine has lasted over 4 years; I put new batteries in a couple of months ago, but it would have gone on for a while longer even without those.
actually the only two things i would like mighty+ to have is usb-c charging and bigger battery(and maybe a little faster heat up time). it might be powerful enough to work with usb-c and it would be chargeable on the go.

SatanLovestoVape

They are. I sent my Mighty (10 mos old, had never been in direct sunlight, hell, had never been outside) back to them on Sept 4 for just this reason. They closed the RMA on Sept 22 and I have not received a replacement, nor have I heard anything from them. On the other hand, a guy on Reddit got his Crafty+ replaced in 2 weeks, with extry schwag (pins) thrown in and discount coupons apologizing for the delay. So it's a crap shoot. I have emailed them. messaged them on social media, and left comments on the RMA on the US website. So far the only response has been from Das Mutterschiff who assured me that they have forwarded my problem to (wait for it) the US office. I protested Mightily (heh) so I'll see if they reply.
I am afraid this will happen to me. I recently shipped my mighty off to Oakland for not charging. The turn around time is about two weeks from experience. However, I haven't used S&B RMA service for three years. I purchased 3 Mighties since launched at different time frames. It's a device I can't live without.

Toivarita

999 Forever
I am afraid this will happen to me. I recently shipped my mighty off to Oakland for not charging. The turn around time is about two weeks from experience. However, I haven't used S&B RMA service for three years. I purchased 3 Mighties since launched at different time frames. It's a device I can't live without.
Why have you needed to buy 3 and not buy 1 and have warranty replacement every time?

SatanLovestoVape

Why have you needed to buy 3 and not buy 1 and have warranty replacement every time?
The mighty has been out for 6 years now. I bought one that lasted in 2014-2015. S&B replaced it in 2015 with no questions asked. Then that one started to fail on me early 2017. Of course, I tried to send it back, but they told me I need to buy another one for $250, which I did. Ironically I didn't experience any issues until the end of 2018. However, when I shipped it out in May 2019, it was two months past warranty, so I did a "trade-in discount" once again.

Toivarita

999 Forever
The mighty has been out for 6 years now. I bought one that lasted in 2014-2015. S&B replaced it in 2015 with no questions asked. Then that one started to fail on me early 2017. Of course, I tried to send it back, but they told me I need to buy another one for $250, which I did. Ironically I didn't experience any issues until the end of 2018. However, when I shipped it out in May 2019, it was two months past warranty, so I did a "trade-in discount" once again.
Gosh that’s a lot to money to still be left with 1 unit. I’m ganna guess my budget for all my vaporizers in total would be similar to that. I’ve got few good tools in my tool box.

kushkush

happy camper....

Because everyone should have 3 Mightys. Or 6. Or 9. I'd like to have 10.

I have one. And I'm waiting for a good sale somewhere to get a "backup"... as if I have nothing else to use. But it's true. I have lots of vape devices and nothing comes close to the Mighty, and mainly that's because of the easy draw. And small vapor doesn't mean small 'effects'... this thing ROCKS! as they say. So I understand folks who want more than one. We are spoiled. And I am grateful.

:leaf:

Toivarita

999 Forever

I have one. And I'm waiting for a good sale somewhere to get a "backup"... as if I have nothing else to use. But it's true. I have lots of vape devices and nothing comes close to the Mighty, and mainly that's because of the easy draw. And small vapor doesn't mean small 'effects'... this thing ROCKS! as they say. So I understand folks who want more than one. We are spoiled. And I am grateful.

How would you compare the mighty to a DynaVap with IH?
or a StickyBrick?

Sn4Pz

You see that CCV has them for 260 shipped Open Box? Got mine that way :)

actually the only two things i would like mighty+ to have is usb-c charging and bigger battery(and maybe a little faster heat up time). it might be powerful enough to work with usb-c and it would be chargeable on the go.

Agreed! Usb c would be able to keep up with the current plug, and bigger batteries (30q if we have to stay at 18650 sizing, and Molicel p24a if we go 21700) would be amazing. The fact that the stock cells are rated for 10a max cont is the real nut kicker, I hate the voltage sag related reduction in performance I get at bars 2 and below

Last edited:
Sn4Pz,

tashian

How would you compare the mighty to a DynaVap with IH?
or a StickyBrick?
Having both and liking Dynavap with IH, the Mighty is incomparably better, always my go to. It always amazes how efficient it is at low temperatures like 180/190 C. Its this kind of tool that you know is there and will always deliver and there are no "techniques" or "tricks" to work ok, it just works fawlessly but remember to clean frequently. Unfortunately cleaning is a bit of a pain compared with the Solo II. Dynavaps are great and can get you the goods independently from the kind of material but metal is always there, and shows its presence very clearly, also results are not that consistent and one can combust easy if you abuse timming after the clicks. But its bullet proof unlike any Mighty.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I have tested both extensively......... Eleven8's is a better product.
I'll have to give it a try sometime. I have used food-grade vinyl tubing before, so that was my point of reference in comparing to silicone.
Do we happen to know if it is heat-rated to any specifics?

kushkush

happy camper....
I'm trying to put in a small order for one thing (dosing plunger) at the S&B website but they have all countries listed except for the United States. I can't place the order if I can't choose USA or America or North America or some such thing but it's the only country not available. What now?

kushkush,
Top Bottom