• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Sn4Pz

Here in Tuttlingen, ze plastic is premium :D

21700's would be sweet!

Does it really feel that good? I think the vapes I own now are very high up there on the 'hand feel' scale. I just dont want to feel disappointed with how it feels :(

Sn4Pz,

simplywonderful

I'm not sure I'd risk putting wax under the pad, but - fortunately - that doesn't seem to be necessary - it works great on top (IME).

the problem I've encountered putting hard hash on top of the pad is that it doesn't seem to get as hot as it does under it, resulting in incomplete vaporization - it ends up kind of gummy, hard to get out of the pad. bubble hash on top of the pad works pretty well, but still seems to work a bit better under the pad.

I don't think I'd say that hash 'liquifies' (like wax); the closest it seems to get is that gummy state which (IMHO) just means either that it's not yet spent or that you need to cook it at max temp for a bit to make cleaning easier (you can tell it's done cooking when there's no more smell - this can even be done with the CU off).
I was wondering aobut vapviking question too, is there any possibility for the hash in that gummy state to fell off? I assume you use it in capsule right?
I dont want to gunk up my device just like I did when I used it with water adaptor. maybe putting fine screen on the bottom of the cap? Sometimes when I cant find liquid pad I just put fine screen in the cap and it works really good. But if nothing can fell down and damage the device like with liquified wax then its all good. Thank you for the method will remember it :D Time to visit some nice hash capitals of the world. last time I smoked some nice moroccan hash it was hard, flowerly smelling and tasting, trichomes stacked. Yes it was a combustion, small 0,5l pet bottle gravity bong if you are curious,that first one got me thinking, second one got me caughing and third one I was unable to serve because I was laughing in bathroom spraying water all over the place. Then I spent really traumatic night dying literally dying on the couch since my bed was kind of overused with that u shape :D This was done after two years of tolerance break and intense cardio almost everyday. :D _I was like please, stop torturing me :bowdown::leaf::bowdown: That was the time I realized how spiritual weed really is and how people around you, no matter who they are can seriously fuck up your journey big time :sherlock::whoa:

simplywonderful,
Reactions: MonkeyTime

darbarikanada

is there any possibility for the hash in that gummy state to fell off? I assume you use it in capsule right?

in my experience, if the hash is gummy, it really sticks to the liquid pad. you can scrape it off or soak the pad in alcohol, but I find it simpler to just cook the hash at max temperature at the end; that way it just brushes off the pad and bowl.

I'm not using the capsules.

darbarikanada,
Reactions: MonkeyTime

simplywonderful

in my experience, if the hash is gummy, it really sticks to the liquid pad. you can scrape it off or soak the pad in alcohol, but I find it simpler to just cook the hash at max temperature at the end; that way it just brushes off the pad and bowl.

I'm not using the capsules.
So it never stick to the bottom screen of your mighty or gunks up the fine chamber screen, when the pad is on top of it ?:cool:

simplywonderful,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
My old Mighty broke when it fell from pretty high.
Luckily I had the replacement ready :D.
The new one has pretty loud "meeep meeep" to it,
while the old one had more of a light sweet "rrrrt rrrrt".
I wonder if it is just my Mighty that sounds a bit odd or is it the sound of the newer Mightys?

daoist

i bought my mighty this year. and it has the buzzing low vibration sound similar to what a mobilephone does when you put it on buzzer mode.
i dont think it should do a meep meep sound. what does storz and bickel say about this?

or maybe only when you vape really fast?? lol

Last edited:

shopdognyc

For those who have stuff on order from the Oakland US Storz Bickel, placed order for some accessories on 6/22/20 and just arrived today 9/11/20. Just to give time frame of what to expect. May not apply to other items that I didn't order.

SquirrelMaster

@Thick Vape
My Mighty from April of this year has very strong haptic feedback. Not quite meep meep but it startles me sometimes if I have it on certain hard surfaces. I like the idea of a little speaker making the actual meep meep sound when temperature is reached :lol:.

simplywonderful

got two new mighty models and compared each one, one have very hard RRRR RRRR that literally makes me feel awkward when I turn it on at night or leave on hard surface. The second one have more subtle sound, that is to my knowledge the latest model. :D

Green Kiwi

got two new mighty models and compared each one, one have very hard RRRR RRRR that literally makes me feel awkward when I turn it on at night or leave on hard surface. The second one have more subtle sound, that is to my knowledge the latest model. :D
yup same here brother!:rockon:.
the' say around 2018' sounds loud and heats up quiet slow compared to the one I have from 2019-12.
last one is way more nice to use, quicker heat up more bowls and acceptable vibrator (lol:cool:)inside her....
Very nice indeed, bring on the Mighty + please , S&B.:bowdown:......
I got the Crafty+ in my live since 2 weeks now and , I do think it's a harder hitting vape overall.
(which is why I'm soooooo desperate for the mighty+ to arrive.)
I am a total S&B 'fanboy' , but I do think they have let us as a community down, with their not giving us any information about what's going on with their business and or any future improvements and or updates.
(bit the German way, I think as past neighbour of them. do as you are told and don't ask questions...stimmed?! hmmm gut, gut..)
I do love their "grundlichheid", which is why their product is superior.🥰.and is also why I call myself still a S&B'fanboy'.

Green Kiwi

Having two is rich!

mine is preowned? Why the need for two?
LOL,What you think of me owning 5 of them?Have bought more but given away "paying it forward",to people
needing one but either being "to tight" or not able to afford one.
(my wive yells in the background I have bought nine mighty's since release.:freak:😇🥳, oops , shit that means she does keep track of my vapes.😦.)

simplywonderful

Having two is rich!

mine is preowned? Why the need for two?
haha not at all, imagine having two and you could not use one of them :D Thats my current situation and I dont know if it would change, I hope they make someone else happy :)

the' say around 2018' sounds loud and heats up quiet slow compared to the one I have from 2019-12.
last one is way more nice to use, quicker heat up more bowls and acceptable vibrator (lol:cool:)inside her....
I got the Crafty+ in my live since 2 weeks now and , I do think it's a harder hitting vape overall.
I am a total S&B 'fanboy' , but I do think they have let us as a community down, with their not giving us any information about what's going on with their business and or any future improvements and or updates.
(bit the German way, I think as past neighbour of them. do as you are told and don't ask questions...stimmed?! hmmm gut, gut..)
I do love their "grundlichheid", which is why their product is superior.🥰.and is also why I call myself still a S&B'fanboy'.
Great to know that about heatups , thats exactly how I would date those devices, one of around 2018 and one late 2019 or 2020. So your crafty + is hitting harder than Mighty?
I think there was actually someone from SB who replied here , his message was something to extent : here in Tuttlingen we consider plastic premium :D I bet SB has many employes monitoring the threads and then providing hints to the team to design even better product. I personally think listening to costumers is best approach all over. I would be very happy if the Mighty+ would be a simple device without bluetooth but with better lasting battery,built quality and better hitting/faster heat up time :D

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
It is always good to have clean vaporizer ready for travels.
For me the Mighty is the first vaporizer that got me properly medicated with a good effect on pain, so I want to have one of these around at all times.
But I would not say no to more glass in the airpath and better batteries and and and, Plastic that does not smell one bit when opening the package. (I have to say S&B premium plastic fantastic does lose its faint smell pretty fast.)
i bought my mighty this year. and it has the buzzing low vibration sound similar to what a mobilephone does when you put it on buzzer mode.
i dont think it should do a meep meep sound. what does storz and bickel say about this?

or maybe only when you vape really fast?? lol
rrrrt would be normal, meeep is if Wiley Coyote is approaching...?
Thanks for all your replies.

Could be about right with the dates. I think I got mine around 2018 or 19.
I just remarked that I can pull open the top of the Mighty a little. I do not remember this from the old one. But I also cannot really imagine how it could have broken. Maybe they have changed the design of the housing.
Shall I already get a replacement or does a Mighty+ really come out in the foreseable future?
Questions, decisions...

Last edited:
Thick Vape,

shopdognyc

LOL,What you think of me owning 5 of them?Have bought more but given away "paying it forward",to people
needing one but either being "to tight" or not able to afford one.
(my wive yells in the background I have bought nine mighty's since release.:freak:😇🥳, oops , shit that means she does keep track of my vapes.😦.)
Same situation and now afraid to open new ones in front of her since she did threaten to cut me off if she found a new one

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Do you still own a vape when you gave it away? . . sorry no I of course appreciate your efforts especially considering the increased risk because of your wifes

Now if S&B would really care about what we write here, I would like to see their solution on portable water filtration or vapour humidification. Beside the obvious stronger batteries, etc. wishes.

Last edited:

shopdognyc

Fumbling with what to use, I remembered having "leftover" dosing capsule from my Crafty+. I smoke my Crafty+ at 160, bump to 180. My Mighty is set at 210. While lost in the Sticky Brick world, I really appreciate how much vapor I was getting, for as long as I was able to go. Finished my night off well.

Green Kiwi

Do you still own a vape when you gave it away? . . sorry no I of course appreciate your efforts especially considering the increased risk because of your wifes

Now if S&B would really care about what we write here, I would like to see their solution on portable water filtration or vapour humidification. Beside the obvious stronger batteries, etc. wishes.
No a gift is a gift, and I'm very principal on this.(both ways, if you gif me something ,well than it's mine and won't give it back.lol.and if you get a gift from me, I honestly don't want it back.).
Very good question and justified question :tup:.
And I completely agree about the waterfiltation and other S&B wishes:leaf:.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
So my Mighty started sounding like a half dead fly just a moment ago and now the buzzer is completely dead.
There was probably something wrong with mine, hence the weird meep meep sound.
But I am not really happy having to send it in for repairs. I hope they won't charge me too much at Tuttlingen. I would not mind getting the Mighty+ in return. They could mix up something or so :D

Thick Vape,
Top Bottom