The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Placed an order for Mighty accessories 1 month ago from their USA website (things not in stock in the online stores I normally use). 2 weeks later I emailed about any shipping updates, and was told they go out no later then 30 days from ordering, and now, 32 days later, I see a shipping LABEL has been created. Just updating this for those that have been asking about their shipping times.

blackstone

Now another question: Where the F..k is that Mighty +?
S&B, I'm talking to you guys, hurry up!:pbbt:

Just remember, we are all in this together hahaha!:lol::D

Im wondering about the mighty + too was it just a hype created by us? :D
Without wanting to create unnecessary hype, I arrived at some conclusions:
1) They should really have to, at some stage, offer the same free one year extension of warranty to total three years on their flagship portable Mighty, like they already offer on the Crafty+ now.
Has anybody got a new S&B+ 'scan to register' card with a regular Mighty yet?

2) They pretty much have to make the Mighty heat time a little faster, because the less expensive, single cell Crafty+ is faster at heating than Mighty ATM.

3) They should also offer a similar improved housing material on Mighty like they do on the Crafty+ now.

4) It might be delayed, possibly because it would be unwise to offer international delivery of a new product in these times and back it up in case of problems.
I don't know how they could manufacture and assemble to full capacity during social distancing.
Or they can't decide if they should release Mighty+ or another new concept!
Or this is how they had it planned, to just wait a certain period after the anniversary gold Volcano Classic was released. That model was unexpected by most of us.

Hope someone from SB reads it but that gold foil sticker should be at least made from the same material, vinyl like the volcano stickers SB used to sell. How they want to people to rep them via stickers when they made subpar stickers which will fell of and fade soon, bad marketing bad idea on how to save on costumers.
You mean these really new gold 3d ones that they give out with a vape recently? They kinda remind me of "fancy stickers" from the early 80s or like something from an Xmas card!
So they fall off easily? And probably don't do curved surfaces very well?

Placed an order for Mighty accessories 1 month ago from their USA website (things not in stock in the online stores I normally use). 2 weeks later I emailed about any shipping updates, and was told they go out no later then 30 days from ordering, and now, 32 days later, I see a shipping LABEL has been created. Just updating this for those that have been asking about their shipping times.
Wow, I'm in EU but not mainland, I ordered accessories on Thursday 4th June and recieved Tuesday the 9th!
Either they are just catching up or it pays to live here just now.
Hope Oakland is back up and running soon for all you over there.
(I did notice notes on some items that there could be delays with new stock etc. But it did not seem to affect me)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Not as smooth meaning gets stuck? They say to twist out does that work?
No, not stuck tight, a little twist works. Occasionally (like, if my wife is 'helping', it will detatch from Mjghty and stay loosely stuck in the glass, but this by design. The joint is flexible enough to sacrifice itself rather than risk damage to Mighty's housing. Screwing back on is no hassle since the silicone does not really get very hot.\

I put up with this quirk because I don't want to risk cracking Mighty housing, as I think one other wpa on the market can do.

Djsleepy

No, not stuck tight, a little twist works. Occasionally (like, if my wife is 'helping', it will detatch from Mjghty and stay loosely stuck in the glass, but this by design. The joint is flexible enough to sacrifice itself rather than risk damage to Mighty's housing. Screwing back on is no hassle since the silicone does not really get very hot.\

I put up with this quirk because I don't want to risk cracking Mighty housing, as I think one other wpa on the market can do.
Thanks man ! Appreciate you. On my way to place order!

Chemdog

I also have the delta v3 and it will get kinda stuck to the bong.
..I just use my finger to separate as I'm pulling the mighty away.

🤔
I should get an ash catcher style Bong with center 14-18mm (not off to side like typical bong slide placement) and maybe I could leave mighty upside-down. ?
Nice whip an I could sit back....:science:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
🤔
I should get an ash catcher style Bong with center 14-18mm (not off to side like typical bong slide placement) and maybe I could leave mighty upside-down. ?
Nice whip an I could sit back....:science:
Definitely, you can go hands-free, wife and I pass the whip, hookah style.
Long periods inverted (whether fully or not) may lead to some vapor drifting up into the internal vapor path, so maybe avoid really luxuriating in the bath with it on yer bong...

blissfulyogi

Just remember, we are all in this together hahaha!:lol::D

Without wanting to create unnecessary hype, I arrived at some conclusions:
1) They should really have to, at some stage, offer the same free one year extension of warranty to total three years on their flagship portable Mighty, like they already offer on the Crafty+ now.
Has anybody got a new S&B+ 'scan to register' card with a regular Mighty yet?

2) They pretty much have to make the Mighty heat time a little faster, because the less expensive, single cell Crafty+ is faster at heating than Mighty ATM.

3) They should also offer a similar improved housing material on Mighty like they do on the Crafty+ now.

4) It might be delayed, possibly because it would be unwise to offer international delivery of a new product in these times and back it up in case of problems.
I don't know how they could manufacture and assemble to full capacity during social distancing.
Or they can't decide if they should release Mighty+ or another new concept!
Or this is how they had it planned, to just wait a certain period after the anniversary gold Volcano Classic was released. That model was unexpected by most of us.

You mean these really new gold 3d ones that they give out with a vape recently? They kinda remind me of "fancy stickers" from the early 80s or like something from an Xmas card!
So they fall off easily? And probably don't do curved surfaces very well?

Wow, I'm in EU but not mainland, I ordered accessories on Thursday 4th June and recieved Tuesday the 9th!
Either they are just catching up or it pays to live here just now.
Hope Oakland is back up and running soon for all you over there.
(I did notice notes on some items that there could be delays with new stock etc. But it did not seem to affect me)
very strange, not 3d in my case just a cheapo sticker with mighty, volcano and crafty and their logos in the middle.Three stickers on a gold foil, nothing much, not even thick vinyl , they seems really cheap compared to the 3d volcano sticker which have some 3d structure which pops out. Did you received different ones than me? I did not received any card for registering and the mighty is from the fall of 2019.
@Chemdawg Did you tried some vegetable oil on the joint?
edit : can somebody speak about the updated materials on crafty +? is it cracking less?
@vapviking any benefits of registering it ? +1year warranty should be there

Last edited:

Dabooz

Hi
I received my Mighty 5 days ago, I used it only with capsules, I prefer to keep it clean ...
My opinion, even if many people have already done it, it is extraordinary!
See my vaporizer list, of all, it's the best in any category !
So high !
In a while I will buy a stainless steel cooling chamber.
(French Lab made a new version with new vapor path more cool...)

unite-de-refroidissement-pour-mighty-en-inox-v2-ftv.jpg

jbm

I think S&B has little impetus to produce a Mighty+ given that nobody can keep the current model in stock and people just keep buying them. On the other hand they could just be selling off current stock prior to the big reveal. I do think that when they do release a plus they’ll follow the Crafty+ practice and unbundle all the included accessories.

Djsleepy

Hi
I received my Mighty 5 days ago, I used it only with capsules, I prefer to keep it clean ...
My opinion, even if many people have already done it, it is extraordinary!
See my vaporizer list, of all, it's the best in any category !
So high !
In a while I will buy a stainless steel cooling chamber.
(French Lab made a new version with new vapor path more cool...)

View attachment 1455
Wow where is that stainless steel cu from? I want ! I want !

RustyOldNail

Wow where is that stainless steel cu from? I want ! I want !

Let us know what you think if you get one, seems this is a NEWER V2 version. The original did not get very good reviews from Troy (420vapezone), and a few other reviews I read. Costly, rough fit, no appreciable cooling difference, was what I remember, so I passed. Maybe new model addressed those issues?

SquirrelMaster

Let us know what you think if you get one, seems this is a NEWER V2 version. The original did not get very good reviews from Troy (420vapezone), and a few other reviews I read. Costly, rough fit, no appreciable cooling difference, was what I remember, so I passed. Maybe new model addressed those issues?
What was the general consensus on it? I remember when @420_vapezone got his but I didn't hear what he thought of it.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

Dabooz

They say they have changed the more complex steam path and fix the closure problem ...
In 1 or 2 months I will buy it, I would say my report on the forum.

SquirrelMaster

They say they have changed the more complex steam path and fix the closure problem ...
In 1 or 2 months I will buy it, I would say my report on the forum.

I don't know if the marketing changed for the V2 but they say the vapor is denser which I'm trying to wrap my head around. Could just be marketing.

"In the end, the airflow or airflow has necessarily undergone some modifications, but what impact does this have on the vapor output? We noted a slightly higher extraction efficiency which allows to generate a denser vapor but in return the sessions will be a little shorter! However, the change of airflow is not particularly noticeable when you inhale and keep the air side of the Mighty."

RustyOldNail

5 DAYS later, still just a “shipping label”, I ordered a different product from California, received it in 3 days, Covid didn’t seem to effect that package. So going on FIVE WEEKS, for S&B. Thankfully, I don’t need these accessories right away, just posting for those still waiting on anything directly from S&B. Not sure what excuse they have.....

RustyOldNail,

jbm

5 DAYS later, still just a “shipping label”, I ordered a different product from California, received it in 3 days, Covid didn’t seem to effect that package. So going on FIVE WEEKS, for S&B. Thankfully, I don’t need these accessories right away, just posting for those still waiting on anything directly from S&B. Not sure what excuse they have.....
I happened to be poking around the S&B site about a month ago to see if there were any Mighty+ clues, and I noticed that a small order of a couple caddies and magazines I placed last November (which I have since received, though S&B never sent a tracking number, it just showed up one day) was still listed as "processing." It took the order more than a month to arrive, despite repeated emails to them, most of which were answered by entreaties to understand how busy they were during the holiday season. The order was placed Thanksgiving weekend.

That experience made me less than likely to order direct from them in future. I ordered a Mighty from Puffitup that same weekend, and it arrived the following Monday.

Edit: Just now checked again for shits and giggles. Still listed as "Processing." Order was placed last November 30th. Six and a half months ago.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Damn that sucks, I have a unit I need to send in for the screen problem and I'm not feeling super confident about it now.

invertedisdead,

RustyOldNail

I happened to be poking around the S&B site about a month ago to see if there were any Mighty+ clues, and I noticed that a small order of a couple caddies and magazines I placed last November (which I have since received, though S&B never sent a tracking number, it just showed up one day) was still listed as "processing." It took the order more than a month to arrive, despite repeated emails to them, most of which were answered by entreaties to understand how busy they were during the holiday season. The order was placed Thanksgiving weekend.

That experience made me less than likely to order direct from them in future. I ordered a Mighty from Puffitup that same weekend, and it arrived the following Monday.

Edit: Just now checked again for shits and giggles. Still listed as "Processing." Order was placed last November 30th. Six and a half months ago.

Well in my case they created a shipping label, therefore I have a tracking number. But until they actually bring it to the P.O., it just sits....

RustyOldNail,
Top Bottom