• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Bazinga

Anyone use the bubbler from Sneaky Pete's
I am on my second Mighty already. I used to be a heavy bong smoker and never got what I wanted from portable vapes until the Mighty arrived.
It changed the game for me. I used to get very bad anxiety from smoking but it does not occur in such a heavy way when I vape. Barely anything anymore.

The dosing capsules help keeping the device clean and I just love having loaded capsules ready to go. So easy. I can't believe we used the Mighty before the capsules. Barbaric!
I had a glass adapter for a bong but it was kinda sketchy as there was a possibility of breaking the little plastic pieces on the device where it mounts. With guests using it and not knowing about it made me a bit uneasy. I guess I got the delta 3d studios silicone(?) adapter after awhile. I can't remember, it has been awhile. Zero problems with mounting the adapter to the device.

Using the Mighty as is with the cooling unit is awesome. The vapor is not too hot and using it is easy. Almost so easy that it makes you want to vape more cause it is so fun and nice.
I have been using glass as a preferred method for using cannabis and a few years ago when I was pondering on quitting combustioning all together there weren't any good options to use vapes through bongs. Mighty changed that too. Although the vapor is not thick while using glass (compared to Dynavap) it still surprises me from time to time. The lack of cloud thickness is nothing. The taste does not compare to any other device I have used and overall feeling of using the vape makes me happy.

I have found out that the Mighty works best with showerhead percs or diffusers that do not produce heavy drag. I use it with my recycler too but you have to inhale a lot harder. Not a problem for me though and it works just as fine, just a little different.

Mighty made me transition completely to vaporization. The capsules hold about 0.1-0.15 grams, I was very skeptical about it first because it is nothing compared to what you have to smoke to get the same high. But in the long run I just started using even less flower as the vapor quality is excellent. ABV is always the same, always.

After getting a Dynavap I have used the Mighty only on special occasions or when I want to get really high. Dynavap is just way easier when vaping alone and I just like the microdose a lot. Every now and then I use the Mighty and I am surprised every time how efficient it is. I can't believe that sometimes I get even too high with it, using 0.1 grams! I used to smoke 0.5 gram bowls like it was nothing! The Mighty bowl size was okay-ish for my heavy use at first but after using it awhile it made sense. Now that I use Dynavap as my daily driver the 0.1 seems like a huge amount! And it is. I am so grateful for these devices, they have lowered my consumption a lot.

I got the 3d printed stand too, without thinking too much about it but it is actually very useful. I highly recommend getting one if you don't have.

Today I did a deep clean on my Mighty and it made me realize how much I appreciate it. I felt obligated to say something nice about the vaporizer considering my long experience with it and hopefully it helps someone. Thought I'd say a few words and this turned into an essay.

My first and favorite way of using flower. One of the best things I have used money for, easily. People who smoke rather than vape are usually impressed about the taste and vapor quality too which is quite rare in my circles.
Sometimes I put hash in the middle of the capsule, between the flower and the taste is so amazing. And it rips and rips and rips.

The only con and it is not even a con really but the newer model somehow shuts off automatically way faster than the older one. Like in the middle of a rip. No big deal just turn it on again or quickly turn it off when it starts to vibrate and the turn it on again and off you go. If I remember right the older model stopped the shutdown timer if you took a drag and the temperature fluctuated enough. On the newer model it just shuts off, no matter if you are using it or not. But then again, it takes about 1 to 5 seconds to start it again so it is not a big deal.

5/5 would buy again.

When you feel the shut down warning vibrations (I think there are 3) increase or decrease the temperature 1 degree. this will prevent the Mighty from sitting down. I learned this trick on this forum - it works perfectly!!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I used to rotate three cooling units (CU) at a time for this reason! One change I made was using the smaller, finer shields (the ones designed for the Mighty oven) in the CU. Reduced the amount of gunk, although when having to clean is a bit more resistant. In any case, nothing that can resist 90%+ isopropyl :lol:.
Now I prefer to roll with two on a 1.5 month cleaning basis (~3 weeks per) and go for take apart + clean of CU.
Also on the shields - does anyone know where to get them in bulk? I heard they're also sold for tobacco pipes but not sure where to look/size is needed.

What’s a “shield”?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
re; the shutoff, the newer style sounds like a like of buzzing, to me! My pre-20% Mighty vibrates once on power-up and once on power-down (whether manual or auto-shutoff). The auto-shutoff is at comfortable at 2 minutes, but I wish it was 3! The auto-off does reset if temp is changed, even by a degree. I think a 'warning' buzz would tend to confuse me sometimes.

What’s a “shield”?
the screen

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I thought increasing the temperature only disabled the shut off for another two minutes, the same as hitting the power button. I'll have to try that, the aut shut off should be rad longer.

I used to rotate three cooling units (CU) at a time for this reason! One change I made was using the smaller, finer shields (the ones designed for the Mighty oven) in the CU. Reduced the amount of gunk, although when having to clean is a bit more resistant. In any case, nothing that can resist 90%+ isopropyl :lol:.
Now I prefer to roll with two on a 1.5 month cleaning basis (~3 weeks per) and go for take apart + clean of CU.
Also on the shields - does anyone know where to get them in bulk? I heard they're also sold for tobacco pipes but not sure where to look/size is needed.

I had to change my original screen on my last clean because the old one was shedding metal fibers, it just fell apart on its own strangely. The stock screen in the cooling mouthpiece must be coarse I assume? I replaced with another but I'm not sure if it's fine or medium although I believe it's a fine.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I thought increasing the temperature only disabled the shut off for another two minutes, the same as hitting the power button. I'll have to try that, the aut shut off should be rad longer.

I had to change my original screen on my last clean because the old one was shedding metal fibers, it just fell apart on its own strangely. The stock screen in the cooling mouthpiece must be coarse I assume? I replaced with another but I'm not sure if it's fine or medium although I believe it's a fine.
I think you've got it right, the shutoff timer is only reset, not disabled, by these button pressings. A while back we would hear occasionally about power buttons breaking, so I took the attitude that the small temp change was a better option.

Stock c/u screen is the coarse one, but lots of folks use the fine screen, or none. Dealer's choice. Right now I use one of 3 options.
First, a c/u with no screen, for use when using capsules. Second same c/u, no screen and full bowl with a top screen (larger brass pipe screen). Third is a Crafty c/u with a domed (convex, formed from a brass pipe screen) screen that works for less-than-full loads. Then there's the wpa...
Come to think of it there's nothing really wrong with the stock setup, unless you're noticing particles inside c/u, then fine screen can help (or the grind is too fine).

blissfulyogi

Me too three it was , when I soaked the remaining two, I really screwed up once, iso was too hot ( I like to warm it double boiler style) It removed the hologram stickers from the CU :D
I haven't finished my P80 build, it's still in progress. I was waiting on some Amboyna burl wood that I ended up passing up and now I'm waiting on more wood and the laser to get going again before Lamart can build my unit. Basically I can't make up my mind lol.

My Mighty battery usage was buried in your quote, I vaped 16 dosing caps with 6 of those being cold starts.
I dont know if it seems just for me but thats quite a low performance , but maybe Im just trippin :D
I am on my second Mighty already. I used to be a heavy bong smoker and never got what I wanted from portable vapes until the Mighty arrived.
It changed the game for me. I used to get very bad anxiety from smoking but it does not occur in such a heavy way when I vape. Barely anything anymore.

The dosing capsules help keeping the device clean and I just love having loaded capsules ready to go. So easy. I can't believe we used the Mighty before the capsules. Barbaric!
I had a glass adapter for a bong but it was kinda sketchy as there was a possibility of breaking the little plastic pieces on the device where it mounts. With guests using it and not knowing about it made me a bit uneasy. I guess I got the delta 3d studios silicone(?) adapter after awhile. I can't remember, it has been awhile. Zero problems with mounting the adapter to the device.

Using the Mighty as is with the cooling unit is awesome. The vapor is not too hot and using it is easy. Almost so easy that it makes you want to vape more cause it is so fun and nice.
I have been using glass as a preferred method for using cannabis and a few years ago when I was pondering on quitting combustioning all together there weren't any good options to use vapes through bongs. Mighty changed that too. Although the vapor is not thick while using glass (compared to Dynavap) it still surprises me from time to time. The lack of cloud thickness is nothing. The taste does not compare to any other device I have used and overall feeling of using the vape makes me happy.

I have found out that the Mighty works best with showerhead percs or diffusers that do not produce heavy drag. I use it with my recycler too but you have to inhale a lot harder. Not a problem for me though and it works just as fine, just a little different.

Mighty made me transition completely to vaporization. The capsules hold about 0.1-0.15 grams, I was very skeptical about it first because it is nothing compared to what you have to smoke to get the same high. But in the long run I just started using even less flower as the vapor quality is excellent. ABV is always the same, always.

After getting a Dynavap I have used the Mighty only on special occasions or when I want to get really high. Dynavap is just way easier when vaping alone and I just like the microdose a lot. Every now and then I use the Mighty and I am surprised every time how efficient it is. I can't believe that sometimes I get even too high with it, using 0.1 grams! I used to smoke 0.5 gram bowls like it was nothing! The Mighty bowl size was okay-ish for my heavy use at first but after using it awhile it made sense. Now that I use Dynavap as my daily driver the 0.1 seems like a huge amount! And it is. I am so grateful for these devices, they have lowered my consumption a lot.

I got the 3d printed stand too, without thinking too much about it but it is actually very useful. I highly recommend getting one if you don't have.

Today I did a deep clean on my Mighty and it made me realize how much I appreciate it. I felt obligated to say something nice about the vaporizer considering my long experience with it and hopefully it helps someone. Thought I'd say a few words and this turned into an essay.

My first and favorite way of using flower. One of the best things I have used money for, easily. People who smoke rather than vape are usually impressed about the taste and vapor quality too which is quite rare in my circles.
Sometimes I put hash in the middle of the capsule, between the flower and the taste is so amazing. And it rips and rips and rips.

The only con and it is not even a con really but the newer model somehow shuts off automatically way faster than the older one. Like in the middle of a rip. No big deal just turn it on again or quickly turn it off when it starts to vibrate and the turn it on again and off you go. If I remember right the older model stopped the shutdown timer if you took a drag and the temperature fluctuated enough. On the newer model it just shuts off, no matter if you are using it or not. But then again, it takes about 1 to 5 seconds to start it again so it is not a big deal.

5/5 would buy again.
Funny thing about the anxiety, I combusted few days ago and got this paranoid anxious feeling, heart racing, and even when I was in surrounding where I feel usually best, I felt anxious and kind of had this mental fog. Im wondering if any member can relate to this and felt the same. The shutoff I remember with my 2016 model was automatically prolonged when you inhaled deep and fast enough so the sensor detected it. Newer model really does not have this ?
Do you like using your dynavap more than the mighty? does it gets you higher? I never tried the dynavap but always wanted to buy it

blissfulyogi,
Reactions: jpdnkstr
Funny thing about the anxiety, I combusted few days ago and got this paranoid anxious feeling, heart racing, and even when I was in surrounding where I feel usually best, I felt anxious and kind of had this mental fog. Im wondering if any member can relate to this and felt the same. The shutoff I remember with my 2016 model was automatically prolonged when you inhaled deep and fast enough so the sensor detected it. Newer model really does not have this ?
Do you like using your dynavap more than the mighty? does it gets you higher? I never tried the dynavap but always wanted to buy it

Yes I can relate to it. I did not have anxiety from smoking when I was younger. When I started getting these attacks, sometimes even panic attacks it started to really bother me. Sometimes about work stuff, sometimes about finances, what ever. Even on little stuff that you should not have to worry so much! It started to take so much energy from me.

Then I started to realize the herb is some kind of a truth serum to me. You know, when you grow up and start to have all kinds of different responsibilities and I have always wanted to finish everything I have started. Things started to build up and my subconscious started telling me (at least I feel like this is it) that Hey you! You haven't done this, or that and blah blah blah. Like I couldn't smoke anymore with anyone else cause I would just go deep in my mind and think about stuff that is not in the present or things I could control about. I couldn't relax around people when I was smoking.

I had a revelation of some sorts and started to welcome the anxiety when I noticed it creeping. Always just remember that it will pass in a few hours most of the times and you are good. Just take mental notes about what is making you feel this way. Start working on it. That is why I call it the truth serum. Be honest with yourself and get up and do the work! And remember to not be too hard on yourself. Just do something for 5 minutes. If you don't like it, at least you have done more than 0 minutes.
Also starting to use the vaporizers really helped me. Dosing a lot less is way better for me.

Yes the newer model does not have that inhaling reset. I have to try the temperature button trick next time, seems useful.
Dynavap and Mighty are two completely different things. I just wanted to get the Dynavap because it is way faster to use and most of the times I vape alone. Also using it through glass makes the experience almost like you are actually smoking a bowl.
The Mighty is more like a party vape if you have friends over. Even newbies know how to use it. Dynavap, not so much. I don't think I would even let my friends torch it.
From the Dynavap you get about 3 good hits, it works really well with a bong. The high is good, but I definitely get more high off from my Mighty. I can rip about 10 good hits from my bong and sometimes I am so satisfied that I wouldn't even like to finish the capsule. I just don't like using the same capsule twice because it's just not as good on the second vape. Barely get any hits if you leave it half vaped.

The Dynavap is way more discreet and I like that a lot. Carrying the Mighty almost always requires some kind of a bag and it's just so expensive that I don't want to ruin it by throwing it in my bag. I can just put my dynavap in my pocket and go outside. Easy and fast. I was surprised how well the Dynavap performed for 60 dollars. I recommend getting one.

As a conclusion I like them both a lot. I use them both. The situation dictates on which one I am about to use. The Mighty is the gold standard (taste, quality, abv) and the Dynavap is just really nice looking piece of engineering that is fast and small. I broke my first Mighty by accidentally leaving it outside one summer (I was drunk) and it rained. I was pretty bummed about it so I started to look as an alternative "partying" vape that did not have electronics in it so I wouldn't have to worry. Safe to say I made the right decision!

blackstone

I just skimmed a lot but not all of the replay. Long, sorta interesting Mighty discussion.

No Mighty+ reveal!

It was a good exchange of information and a range of interesting techniques discussed (hey! a 510 drip tip or accessory can fit right in the hole where the mouthpiece goes? Imma try that for sure!)... and @blackstone got a mention.

Yeah it's a good video. I was also surprised that a new release didn't arrive even by the following Monday but there's a little explanation about all the low stock on Planet of the Vapes website, it says there was an unexpected delivery delay of stock of Volcano Hybrid and Mighty and they were due early this month.
It looks like they are all out of Crafty+ units now too and mention a mid june delivery for Volcano Hybrid which they are taking preorders for now.
So it looks like everywhere has run out, or almost run out, of all S&B vapes and there's a delay with new stock.
Maybe any new release would be pushed back for now?
I also noticed on Vaposhop, besides being out of these vapes now, the outlet is getting many really bad reviews now related to delivery and order processing on what they did sell, even though they do have a note to expect this kind of thing.
Maybe they've let people down but I can see more outlet's ratings dropping if deliveries start to suffer everywhere.

Anyway I got tired of checking my inbox and the web for a new release and I found a great price on the Volcano Hybrid at this link and code from this really greatly generous user on the last page!:clap::wave:
I digged this up for another member,but if anyone thinks 216 GBP mighty is a good deal. Code WKND15 give 15 off :). It says it has free UK shipping too.
Free EU shipping over 150 I think. Also their Mighty deal is unbelievable I worked it out at £208? Or €232? (And even they are out of Crafty+ now too!)
But I hope this Volcano Hybrid will do for me at home exactly what the Crafty+ is doing now, or what I hoped a Mighty+ or another Mighty would do. With less, or no battery charging!
I can always get a Mighty+ (or w/e they bring out!) on black Friday, or just upgrade my Crafty+ to a new one.
The Hybrid was only a small bit more than what a new Mighty could be and it's my birthday soon, and I didn't buy a vape at 420! Why not! Good deal.

I just changed to a fine screen from using no screen in my Crafty+, just to try keep my reclaim clean to see what that's like. But having no screen is good for regular cleaning.
If you open the CU when warm or hot you can wipe a lot of the gunk off and I bet it would save you lots of iso in the long run, just use a little iso to freshen up afterwards.
Using a wood stick, you can wipe while hot with cotton, cotton pads, qtips, or even kitchen towel or rags.
Then dispose, but I actually use cotton pads and vape it again in a Volcano!
If you're having trouble wiping you just need to warm the CU parts more, I hold them over a volcano but you could use hairdryer, heatgun, or a heater..

blissfulyogi

Does anyone tested the 3D printed adapter from namaste? I know the ratchet ones is preffered because of materials, but shipping is quite expensive to where Im I. I just want to ask do you think its even safe to use 3d printed adapter? I find it kind of funny because 3d printing usually use low temp volatile materials. In past I used silicone tube + 18mm joint with connection to that tube inserted into water rig.

blissfulyogi,

SquirrelMaster

Yeah it's a good video. I was also surprised that a new release didn't arrive even by the following Monday but there's a little explanation about all the low stock on Planet of the Vapes website, it says there was an unexpected delivery delay of stock of Volcano Hybrid and Mighty and they were due early this month.
It looks like they are all out of Crafty+ units now too and mention a mid june delivery for Volcano Hybrid which they are taking preorders for now.
So it looks like everywhere has run out, or almost run out, of all S&B vapes and there's a delay with new stock.
Maybe any new release would be pushed back for now?
I also noticed on Vaposhop, besides being out of these vapes now, the outlet is getting many really bad reviews now related to delivery and order processing on what they did sell, even though they do have a note to expect this kind of thing.
Maybe they've let people down but I can see more outlet's ratings dropping if deliveries start to suffer everywhere.

Anyway I got tired of checking my inbox and the web for a new release and I found a great price on the Volcano Hybrid at this link and code from this really greatly generous user on the last page!:clap::wave:

Free EU shipping over 150 I think. Also their Mighty deal is unbelievable I worked it out at £208? Or €232? (And even they are out of Crafty+ now too!)
But I hope this Volcano Hybrid will do for me at home exactly what the Crafty+ is doing now, or what I hoped a Mighty+ or another Mighty would do. With less, or no battery charging!
I can always get a Mighty+ (or w/e they bring out!) on black Friday, or just upgrade my Crafty+ to a new one.
The Hybrid was only a small bit more than what a new Mighty could be and it's my birthday soon, and I didn't buy a vape at 420! Why not! Good deal.

I just changed to a fine screen from using no screen in my Crafty+, just to try keep my reclaim clean to see what that's like. But having no screen is good for regular cleaning.
If you open the CU when warm or hot you can wipe a lot of the gunk off and I bet it would save you lots of iso in the long run, just use a little iso to freshen up afterwards.
Using a wood stick, you can wipe while hot with cotton, cotton pads, qtips, or even kitchen towel or rags.
Then dispose, but I actually use cotton pads and vape it again in a Volcano!
If you're having trouble wiping you just need to warm the CU parts more, I hold them over a volcano but you could use hairdryer, heatgun, or a heater..

Herbalize Store has some ridiculous pricing on certain items on occasion. I bought my Hybrid and Mighty from them and I have zero complaints.

On the Troy and Jerry stream on friday (with guest star Kenny from SBL) they were talking about balls and inserting them :oops: into different vapes for cooling or heating purposes. Anyways it was mentioned that Troy had put some balls in his Mighty cooling unit so I was measuring mine yesterday to see what would fit and I think between some 3mm and 4mm balls I could add a little extra cooling. The only problem is that I have no balls... made of glass or another suitable material that I could use. I've been thinking of picking some up for a couple weeks to play around with. I found a site www.gemsngems.com that offers artifical ruby for a really good price so I'm considering picking some up so I can start putting them in everything. Besides the different materials (soda-lime, boroscillate, quartz, ruby, SiC) has anyone tried doing something similiar? If someone were to file down the ridges on the inside of the cooling unit you could fit even more balls inside. The SiC balls hold heat the best but I don't know how they conduct heat compared to the others. They had talked about finding broken quarts balls in a modded SSV so that has me hesitant to pick up any quarts balls but that was also beside the heater so thermal shock?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Herbalize Store has some ridiculous pricing on certain items on occasion. I bought my Hybrid and Mighty from them and I have zero complaints.

On the Troy and Jerry stream on friday (with guest star Kenny from SBL) they were talking about balls and inserting them :oops: into different vapes for cooling or heating purposes. Anyways it was mentioned that Troy had put some balls in his Mighty cooling unit so I was measuring mine yesterday to see what would fit and I think between some 3mm and 4mm balls I could add a little extra cooling. The only problem is that I have no balls... made of glass or another suitable material that I could use. I've been thinking of picking some up for a couple weeks to play around with. I found a site www.gemsngems.com that offers artifical ruby for a really good price so I'm considering picking some up so I can start putting them in everything. Besides the different materials (soda-lime, boroscillate, quartz, ruby, SiC) has anyone tried doing something similiar? If someone were to file down the ridges on the inside of the cooling unit you could fit even more balls inside. The SiC balls hold heat the best but I don't know how they conduct heat compared to the others. They had talked about finding broken quarts balls in a modded SSV so that has me hesitant to pick up any quarts balls but that was also beside the heater so thermal shock?

I believe Troy mentioned he saw Bud, The VapeCritic, a video he did putting tiny balls in the CU. But as in mentioned in the chat video, this can be messy when it’s time to clean. When I’m not putting my Mighty through a water rig, I use my Simrell DV long stem, in place of the small plastic stock mouthpiece. Works great, adds a lot of cooling, but it’s an expensive item, but gives me dual use.

blissfulyogi

I believe Troy mentioned he saw Bud, The VapeCritic, a video he did putting tiny balls in the CU. But as in mentioned in the chat video, this can be messy when it’s time to clean. When I’m not putting my Mighty through a water rig, I use my Simrell DV long stem, in place of the small plastic stock mouthpiece. Works great, adds a lot of cooling, but it’s an expensive item, but gives me dual use.
yeah Bud did it on his forum I think, I tried it without being able to source the balls I bought little gemstone bracelet, clear quartz, it worked to a point, definitely cooler. but the balls must be even better than the stones. It was definitely all sticky icky and hard to clean, but when you put it in a hot iso, Its not a problem, except for mighty holograms those get destroyed

blissfulyogi,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

godzone vaper

Yup it pop's off easy, but having said that , I actually am too lazy to take that step, and leave it on. always.......:smug:(since 2014..)
I do 3 to 24 hours in Iso 99%. ( I often forget I put the cooling units in Iso:ko:, 3 at each time....)and I can honestly say, nothing ever happend to those Holograms...just saying.:twocents:.
And my reclaim doesn't taste like plastic either :freak:... LOL:lmao:.
I also have 3 of the delta3 wpa in rotation, and for cleaning I have them about 15 minutes in Iso 99%. you do have to be strict with those and time, otherwise they turn in to wrinkled and teared(so useless)adaptors ,you can trow away :doh:.

Now another question: Where the F..k is that Mighty +?
S&B, I'm talking to you guys, hurry up!:pbbt:

blissfulyogi

You can take off the slider( hologram sticker piece) to soak the cooling unit in alcohol if you want, I thought I was going to break it but it popped off pretty easy.
interesting , just tried it, broke mine, how did you done it? I slide it to the open position and tried to push up slowly.
Yup it pop's off easy, but having said that , I actually am too lazy to take that step, and leave it on. always.......:smug:(since 2014..)
I do 3 to 24 hours in Iso 99%. ( I often forget I put the cooling units in Iso:ko:, 3 at each time....)and I can honestly say, nothing ever happend to those Holograms...just saying.:twocents:.
And my reclaim doesn't taste like plastic either :freak:... LOL:lmao:.
I also have 3 of the delta3 wpa in rotation, and for cleaning I have them about 15 minutes in Iso 99%. you do have to be strict with those and time, otherwise they turn in to wrinkled and teared(so useless)adaptors ,you can trow away :doh:.

Now another question: Where the F..k is that Mighty +?
S&B, I'm talking to you guys, hurry up!:pbbt:
It must have been that I was in a hurry and the iso was too hot ( I preheat it in double boiler to get better cleaning action lolm does your iso have any distinct subtle smell? like little sweetness, before usage? I can confirm the shrinking with silicone, soaked glass tip with that oring there and it shrinked a lot.
Im wondering about the mighty + too was it just a hype created by us? :D

vapviking

Old & In the Way
interesting , just tried it, broke mine, how did you done it? I slide it to the open position and tried to push up slowly.
Slide latch to rear (open) position.
While pushing the slider gently to one side, put pressure to lift the opposite edge.

There is a graphic of this in the manual.
I've just used the 'attach files' button for my first time; Mighty Manual (English language).

I've used the same c/u for years now and soak the slider in 91 or 99% iso for up to an hour at times, often putting a the baggie of parts/alcohol into hot tap water, but not hotter than that. I've also had several Crafty's and have kept a couple of those c/u's for use on Mighty; those labels have all stayed in place as well.

True confession, I did a break a slider latch myself once.

Attachments

• mighty-instructions-en.pdf
    767 KB · Views: 9

godzone vaper

Soo, it seams to me a lot of people use their Iso warm/hot?:sherlock:?(for cleaning purposes)
I never have, always just roomtemprature.
Could it be that this is what could possibly affect the hologram?:thinker:.And is it necessary?because with my long times soaked it cleans up "clean as a whistle".Always.
I see a slight difference in color between my first C.U. compared to ,say the newest ones I have.soo 6 years(almost)of usage has discoloured it slightly.
but by no means is it damaged.
@blissfulyogi , yeah my used iso has that typical "yuck" smell, I'm always surprised when I vape it (in a capsule sandwiched between the herb)that it doesn't taste like that smell, it tastes Okay, not yummy like fresh concentrate, but good enough for me.:tinfoil:.(last thing could it be that hot iso makes the C.U. brittle ?:popcorn:).

Last edited:

blissfulyogi

Absolutely, it destroyed the holograms, not warm iso, but very hot iso, I was in a hurry I know, stupidity,
I see substantial difference when compared the old mighty which should be from 2017 already new model and newest model I received, Im wondering if its just oily or if they used some new finish or material on the new mighty, since it seems matte in color. Thats strange, I have been probably poisoning myself with denaturized iso, this shit smells awfully similar to it and when vaped the subtle smell of it still there. I think it could make the cu brittle, not sure but hopefully I didnt ruined all the CUs I have been cleaning.

BTW where is the mighty +? I remember when such a hype was created probably in 2018 on old fc :D

blissfulyogi

Hope someone from SB reads it but that gold foil sticker should be at least made from the same material, vinyl like the volcano stickers SB used to sell. How they want to people to rep them via stickers when they made subpar stickers which will fell of and fade soon, bad marketing bad idea on how to save on costumers.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The soft universal wpa o r the one that attaches to where cu goes? How do you like? Any better recommendations? TIA
I happen to have the delta V3 wpa the smaller of the two that replace the cu, and I like it a lot.
Certain care has to be taken in use (silicone on glass is not as smooth as glass on glass).

vapviking,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Djsleepy

I happen to have the delta V3 wpa the smaller of the two that replace the cu, and I like it a lot.
Certain care has to be taken in use (silicone on glass is not as smooth as glass on glass).
Not as smooth meaning gets stuck? They say to twist out does that work?

Top Bottom