• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I see on vapor.com twitter they are running 10 to 14 days late on shipments.

They really hooked it up for me on my Crafty+ so i didn't want anyone to think these guys suck. They must me having a hard time right now.

As I mentioned in my original post, totally understandable that there can be shipping delays, but if you read the amount of complaints regarding NO email contact for weeks, not days, that’s hard to understand, and certainly not good for reputation. My money is now locked in “pending”, that’s not fair to the customer. That delay of shipment notice you saw is on Twitter, is not that detailed on their website, far more general, enough for me to place the original order. Buyer beware.....

Im waiting for vapecritics review lol :D he was at least honest with volcano hybrid and mighty + Its quite shameful that they went for profit and forgot that they were once making medicinal devices lol

You’ll be waiting a long time for that review. VapeCritic has retired from reviews, as of today, his forum is “read only”, no new posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigmouth

Should I keep doing this this in order to keep the oven clean? I know some of you.. if you had the chance with a new mighty, you would right?
I just got a new Mighty and I'm not bothering with the capsules. The oven eventually does get a bit grungy, but only over an extended period of time. I cleaned my old Mighty's oven maybe once a year and it still looks pretty good. There's a little grunge around the notch where the screen goes, but that's it.

You’ll be waiting a long time for that review. VapeCritic has retired from reviews, as of today, his forum is “read only”, no new posts.
Whoa. End of an era.

ETNAMAKER

Accessory Maker
Hi guys!
I want to share with you a small project I'm working on these days.
These are only prototypes but I hope you will like them.

Let me know what you think, if there were the possibility it would be nice to create something together. I love this fantastic device like you and I would like to create things to make it even more enjoyable.

Greetings from Sicily!

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Hi guys!

Let me know what you think, if there were the possibility it would be nice to create something together. I love this fantastic device like you and I would like to create things to make it even more enjoyable.

Greetings from Sicily!

Awesome! Nice work!

BestBuds

The Dude
Hi guys!

Greetings from Sicily!

fROvzpJ.jpg

4umAnmk.jpg

DHbQNhc.jpg
Very nice indeed! This seems like a great option for a battery refresh at the same time. :love:

Take a look into the Ghost MV1. Lots of people have broken latch issues. Maybe it's something you can help with, creating a new product for you and a solution for those left in the cold with Ghost closing up shop. :science:

SquirrelMaster

Hi guys!

Greetings from Sicily!

fROvzpJ.jpg

4umAnmk.jpg

DHbQNhc.jpg

That is really cool! Just a quick tip, if you want pictures to show on the forum link the BBCode (should be in the top right menu I believe).

There are many owners are out of warranty that may need a replacement case and this would be a really nice alternative. Fantastic job.

Djsleepy

Very nice indeed! This seems like a great option for a battery refresh at the same time. :love:

Take a look into the Ghost MV1. Lots of people have broken latch issues. Maybe it's something you can help with, creating a new product for you and a solution for those left in the cold with Ghost closing up shop. :science:

Hey @BestBuds re: MV1's I was also gonna try a large clamp ( similar to radiator clamp but bigger) with a clip lock that pushes down to keep latch closed and clip would be easy and quick to close I'll post in MV1 when I do.... But in all honesty I had to go.with my new.no.fuss vapes the Mighty and FF2+...love em both for different reasons:D!!!

BestBuds

The Dude
Hey @BestBuds re: MV1's I was also gonna try a large clamp ( similar to radiator clamp but bigger) with a clip lock that pushes down to keep latch closed and clip would be easy and quick to close I'll post in MV1 when I do.... But in all honesty I had to go.with my new.no.fuss vapes the Mighty and FF2+...love em both for different reasons:D!!!
I hear ya!

I was actually directing that MV1 part to @ETNAMAKER
:tup:

ETNAMAKER

Accessory Maker
Thank you all!
I hope the photos are ok now, I did some mess.
Sorry for my poor english, Im happy u like my case.

The MV1 fix can be my next project!

Right now I have Vapcap, Boundless Tera and the Mighty of course, probably my next projects could include these vaporizers.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I wrecked my cooling unit screen the first time I tried to clean it years ago. As I remember, it was not finely meshed. It was then I decided the large, finely meshed screen worked better at keeping debris out of the cooling unit. The cooling unit locks the screen in place. And at times I put a little bit of concentrate on the screen for enhanced hits.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

My Mighty came today! I took apart the cooling unit and cleaned it in soapy hot water along with an ISO swab to the bowl. I'm amazed at how light it is. I get it, it's mostly plastic but wow is it light. It's a very pocketable size too imo. I haven't fired it up yet but I'm pretty psyched!

Djsleepy

My Mighty came today! I took apart the cooling unit and cleaned it in soapy hot water along with an ISO swab to the bowl. I'm amazed at how light it is. I get it, it's mostly plastic but wow is it light. It's a very pocketable size too imo. I haven't fired it up yet but I'm pretty psyched!

It’s so consistent ....every time ....no learning curve big vapor ....woo hoo! Welcome to the party!

simplywonderful

As I mentioned in my original post, totally understandable that there can be shipping delays, but if you read the amount of complaints regarding NO email contact for weeks, not days, that’s hard to understand, and certainly not good for reputation. My money is now locked in “pending”, that’s not fair to the customer. That delay of shipment notice you saw is on Twitter, is not that detailed on their website, far more general, enough for me to place the original order. Buyer beware.....

hmm why he done it? no new vapes? wondering what he is into right now, He was the one who convinced me all the 2016 reviews were not just paid for bs reviews, but indeed that the M is a real thing.
I can see how psyched you are in your profile pics, cheers mate, hope it will serve you well :) , I had to sell mine becuase only thing that I was able to source around here was laced crap, with powder sugar for baking and what worse crystal m. Even through I choose for my own health to stop vaping I never forget the first hit mighty gave me :D and I hope I will be able to try, some quality tested dank in legal state with it in future :) Maybe then there will be successor of the mighty :)

SquirrelMaster

I'm doing a burn off of the Mighty right now and man does this thing stink! I should have done it earlier, I'm all prepped for a late night walk with the dogs and it's holding me up haha.

@simplywonderful
Vape Critic has quit weed. He posted a 30~ minute video a yesterday (or the day before) going over it. In short he doesn't like how it's making him feel lately and he feels Ghost has killed his reputation. I hope he comes back someday, I really liked his review style.II wish him all the best either way.

Massey64

Good to see this forum alive and kicking after a while!

Im looking at changing my batteries (again) as it’s now been a couple of years since my last change.

I’ve had a quick look but wondering if anyone has had any joy replacing the heating element and temperature probe + (battery probes)?

@ETNAMAKER love what you’re doing.

How are is the body for heat dissipation?

I’d definitely be interesting in this sort of thing if you’d consider Uk shipping?

I’ve been thinking about transferring my internals to something more homemade once the plastic body finally gives up. - but my fabrication skills leave something to be desisted!

(Down to two corners to lock the CU down and a couple of zip ties to hold the body together!)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hi guys!

Greetings from Sicily!

That's nice work. Please remember that if you decide to sell these, you will have to become an Accessory Maker. Here's the rules for members with a commercial interest. Good luck with your project!

tdriver

Hi guys!

Greetings from Sicily!

the shell/case is the only (spare) part missing to make this vaporizer future proof.
I'm already missing bits of plastic around the bowl..... so yea I'm definitely interested !

tdriver,
Reactions: Michel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hi guys!

Greetings from Sicily!

fROvzpJ.jpg

4umAnmk.jpg

DHbQNhc.jpg
That's some really nice work. European Beech? While I love the look and applaud the effort my concern (as a 'former' woodworker) would be the design holding up in use, the wood is very thin in places. The areas where cooling unit tighten will be what we call "short grain" and may be quite weak without reinforcement of some kind.

I look forward to pictures with a finish (beeswax, maybe?) on it.

I wrecked my cooling unit screen the first time I tried to clean it years ago. As I remember, it was not finely meshed. It was then I decided the large, finely meshed screen worked better at keeping debris out of the cooling unit. The cooling unit locks the screen in place. And at times I put a little bit of concentrate on the screen for enhanced hits.
It's been a continuous stream of minor variations on method for use of the Mighty/Crafty. All but forgotten are the 'pac-man' sliced top screen, the muzzmod and others.

Yours is cool and as I'm writing this I realize it actually resolves a small quandry for me. I mainly use capsules lately and prefer to leave screen out of the c/u. I've mused about how to use the full chamber without having to install a c/u screen, and your method is great; I just unearthed a handful of flat pipe screens last week!

By the way, many of us, when we do use a screen in c/u, use the fine screen - same one that's used for the chamber bottom. When I do have one installed I don't take it out for cleaning, just soak it with c/u. @macbill I'm sure you know about most of these things, I'm laying some of this out for the newcomers.

Last edited:

Herbie

So, the last 3-4 times that I’ve used my Mighty, it just didn’t seem quite right. It hasn’t been producing vapor in the way it always had. I wondered if something was wrong with the heat. I thought maybe that I was packing the capsules too tight or too loose. I just wasn’t getting that much vapor any longer. A noticeable difference.

Then I started looking at the o ring seals and noticed that the small middle one on the cooling chamber was gone. I just replaced it but won’t be able to test until later. I was curious what others’ experience has been with these rings? Could a broken or missing ring really have that much affect?

Herbie,
Reactions: macbill

MGG

So, the last 3-4 times that I’ve used my Mighty, it just didn’t seem quite right. It hasn’t been producing vapor in the way it always had. I wondered if something was wrong with the heat. I thought maybe that I was packing the capsules too tight or too loose. I just wasn’t getting that much vapor any longer. A noticeable difference.

Then I started looking at the o ring seals and noticed that the small middle one on the cooling chamber was gone. I just replaced it but won’t be able to test until later. I was curious what others’ experience has been with these rings? Could a broken or missing ring really have that much affect?

Yes a missing o ring prevents it from making an airtight seal as a result you get a much more wispy hit because you're letting in significantly more air.

Another mistake some people can make is failing to relock the mighty at the top after opening the cooling unit.

Herbie

Leak test cooling unit, cover the bottom hole of cu then sip thru mp, should be airtight when you sip.:)

I’ve replaced the seal now. It’s just so small and the CU seems to fit into the top so snugly, that I’m surprised that the missing little ring would be a problem. That said, I know it is there for a reason and it is about the only thing that could be an issue right now.

Top Bottom