The LCD display on my Extreme...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Extreme stays on quite a bit during the day so I can take hits when I want and not have to wait for it to get warmed up good. Anyway while looking at the display today, I noticed a thin horizontal line that goes through the center that isn't illuminated. Does anyone else have this? I want to say it just happened because I've never noticed it before. The vape operates fine though.

Medivape,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dead 'pixels'.

Digital display clocks and similiar devices use a binary system for display -- either they are on or off; something appears it doesn't. It looks like a row of your pixels went kapoot.

Hopefully they will be able to replace a new one. I know when pixels died on my new monitor I went ape shit and made the company replace it -- which they did, free of charge and 2inch upgrade. :cool:

SpiralArchitect,
What's weird is that it's a perfectly straight line. I'll send an e-mail to Arizer and see what they say. If nothing else happens on the display, it's not a huge deal, just a minor annoyance.

Medivape,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Actually, the straight line makes sense. That's what I've seen happen on monitors and TV's.

stickstones,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Exactly, digital displays like on the extreme are just rows of cells of screens that display on/off, like your watch. IDK thats my best explanation, I'm vaked.

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom