the Goods and the Bads about Vaping..

Durden

I am Jack's title
I wonder how much the high that limits REM sleep is from the active components and how much is from the other toxins and that lethargic feeling that went along with smoking?

Durden,

max

Out to lunch
Oh and if anyone is gonna try tobacco in their vape use something like American Spirit loose tobacco instead of breaking open regular cigarettes
:tup: The worst thing about smoking cigs is the chemicals they add to the tobacco.

max,

Choism

lwien said:
The_Algebraist said:
Since I've started to just vape I've saved a not insignificant amount of money. I currently have a PD and SSV. In less than three months the vapes paid for themselves and now I'm just focusing on the PD and am going to let the SSV take a break for a while. I'm expecting the amount of herb saved to increase even more dramatically over the coming months. I am planning on a 1/2 oz to last me somewhere near the 5 to 6 month mark with a daily toke or two or three on the PD.
Yup, I vape every night with the PD, and being that one stem is really all I need, an 8th is now lasting me close to 5 months. Crazy.........
Wow! 5-6 months you guys serious? I gotta get myself a PD.
I go through a 1/2 oz in a month with vaping.

Choism,
Top Bottom