The Flash Vape Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been interested in a log type vape for a while now. I have been debating between PD ( I would have to get a cousin in next state to order for me- no big deal), MZ and WDZ
After seeing all, and much study I decided upon a Zap.
Coincidence, or Karma... an hour later a guy with a brand new zap wrote to me... he had read some of my questions about it on a few review forums, and said, that the vapor .. in fact the "herbal" lifestyle was not for him. We have arranged a meeting in a week!
Now the point...
I made friends with a very interesting man. I wanted to show you what he is up to now.
When I studied PD, I learned that he had gotten ideas from MZ, who evolved from Eterra.
Eterra had a soda can shaped log vape at one time. Now Eterra only sells a mini Log vape which you can see at Eterra Moxie
This fellow Bob worked on and studied various vaporization projects back then. I came across him as I was researching the possibility of contacting the development people that were still around from Eterra.
He was very interested in sharing and also in learning about what we do here!
I though that he was more than a bit interesting, and decided to share the link. Yes the units can be used with weed!
TM05.jpg

The Story
Touch the link to read about him.

Vitolo,

gvape

Very interested. I love how small it is. Would love to see some more information, maybe even a video of it in action :)

Oh, also came across this, the main site for the company.

http://www.lightwell.net/

gvape,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Purple-Days said:
This is hardly a new 'find'... the old timers around here have known of this for quite a while.
Yes... hard to keep up with all the comments from the old threads.
The point is not the link itself, but rather that this "Old Timer" is a new friend, and is interested in what we all are doing here.
Hopefully he will feel at home enough to post and give bunches of feedback.
This is a wonderful chance.
I look at meeting this man as a unique opportunity to learn about his thoughts on all of this info that was posted about him way back in the old threads! :)

While the link may not be news to the Old Timers here, making friends with Bob himself, and bringing him here to this website is!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

woah! sounds awesome!

would be nice to have another contributing member here

Nycdeisel,

max

Out to lunch
For a new thread here we need it to be about a particular model (Model specific discussion). We know about the Moxie. A thread for it would be fine, but it'll need more info than we already have in the existing Eterra thread. The Eterra/Moxie site looks, to me, the same as it did 4-5 years ago-more or less inactive. I'm not sure what the deal is between lightwell.net (not Bob) and http://www.flashevap.com/ (Bob), but a thread here needs to be about a currently available model, even if it's only available on a special order basis.

http://www.lightwell.net/

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=578&p=1

max,

Vitolo

Vaporist
max said:
..even if it's only available on a special order basis.
Then we are in luck here. That link clearly says that: "They are not for sale! -- at least not for less than A LOT! and a willingness to learn directly from Bob how to use one of these amazing babies and maintain it."
This means that the man is willing to sell these units.
It indicates that on a "special order basis", that Bob is willing to sell this unit for " A Lot" if one has the willingness to learn directly from him to use it.
*A very personal experience, and it may be costly, and you do have to be willing to learn directly from Bob, but the Tobacco Master is available to those that will pay and meet the conditions.
Hopefully "The Flash Vape Guy" will join us to comment on this himself.

Vitolo,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Vitolo said:
Purple-Days said:
This is hardly a new 'find'... the old timers around here have known of this for quite a while.
Yes... hard to keep up with all the comments from the old threads.
The point is not the link itself, but rather that this "Old Timer" is a new friend, and is interested in what we all are doing here.
Hopefully he will feel at home enough to post and give bunches of feedback.
This is a wonderful chance.
I look at meeting this man as a unique opportunity to learn about his thoughts on all of this info that was posted about him way back in the old threads! :)

While the link may not be news to the Old Timers here, making friends with Bob himself, and bringing him here to this website is!

I don't think Tom was refering to your new friend as an Old Timer, but simply saying that those who have been registered at FC for several years may have already read up on this product. The Old Timers are those of us who have been with FC for a long time.

The site is pretty much unchanged sine last time I looked at it a few years back.

IAmKrazy2,

max

Out to lunch
Vitolo said:
max said:
..even if it's only available on a special order basis.
Then we are in luck here. That link clearly says that: "They are not for sale! -- at least not for less than A LOT! and a willingness to learn directly from Bob how to use one of these amazing babies and maintain it."
This means that the man is willing to sell these units.
It indicates that on a "special order basis", that Bob is willing to sell this unit for " A Lot" if one has the willingness to learn directly from him to use it.
*A very personal experience, and it may be costly, and you do have to be willing to learn directly from Bob, but the Tobacco Master is available to those that will pay and meet the conditions.
Hopefully "The Flash Vape Guy" will join us to comment on this himself.
Feel free to start a thread for the Tobacco Master. I'm interested myself, in finding out exactly how much "A LOT" is.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom