• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasticcio

anyone have any suggestions for getting melted plastic off the coil? unfortunately a zip lock landed on it last night and there is some melted to the top of the coil and glass. i've turned the DC up to 700 to try to melt it off, but there's still some on, and i'm nervous to go much higher. the rubies were practically black in color at that temp. i've tried using a knife to scrape, but that only works so well. thanks in advance..
If you don't wanna flame it I'd try acetone bath or similar solvent, just rinse well after

pinetrrizzle

if it's plastic alcohol will dissolve it (organic solvent) and will cause no damage to the coil
thanks i've tried a bit of iso on cutips, but no real luck so far. i guess i could submerge the whole thing and air it out. don't think that would be bad for the glass or rubies either.
If you don't wanna flame it I'd try acetone bath or similar solvent, just rinse well after
thanks

pinetrrizzle,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Have you tried just getting the coil red hot and just burning it off?
As long as it's just on the coil and not the glass, then I assume that would work.
Of course remove the coil from the glass first.

pinetrrizzle

so it's inorganic compound if acetone/ethanol didn't dissolve it, hmmm, scrape it with PLASTIC card/"pick tool"? very gently?
yeah there's still stained on
Have you tried just getting the coil red hot and just burning it off?
As long as it's just on the coil and not the glass, then I assume that would work.
Of course remove the coil from the glass first.
at 700 the coil was red hot, except on the top bit of the coil, which is where the melt is. i didn't remove the glass since i thought boro would be okay at that temp, and it's really well secured in the coil.
Purge with fire!
i do have a torch. maybe i should just try that

edit: should have just used the torch from the start, lol. looks good as new. though i did manage to darken the stainless steel screen at the top of the unit that holds the rubies in. i think that's just aesthetic, but i can replace..

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

I'm an OG microdoser and therefore never bought the Elev8r, but after using the Vapocane and a Gn0ck-0ff (the G0blin) I bought the Elev8r rig kit from Lacentralevapeur/Jahvaporizer. First impressions:

- Compared to the Vapocane and G0blin the vapor is smoother on the throat with the same vapor path (J-jook or Orbiter with an extra glass mouthpiece);
- The taste is a bit... softer (wouldn't say less pronounced). Maybe because of the quartz heater instead of borosilicate glass;
- The heatup time of the Elev8r is way shorter than the Vapocane (120 seconds) and a bit shorter than the G0blin (60 seconds) with a dab torch;
- The heater of the Elev8r is the smallest and therefore it feels safer to use with a J-jook and the Orbiter; I'm not afraid to lose my eyebrows with it. I also really love the clip that holds the heater in its place;
- The Elev8r has the biggest bowl of them all.

My main worry was if it was suited for someone with a low tolerance like me and I'm happy to report that it works great for me with the lower temps and the screen barely filled with a coarse grind. So far the flavor disc isn't necessary @howie105. Still I would like to see an official Elev8r microdosing bowl.

The biggest surprise for me was that it gave me the best medical effects of all the vaporizers in my collection: great pain reduction and no tensed muscles/anxiety. I'm so thankful for these moments with less pain, I literally cried. I'm still in the early experimentation phase, but it looks like the Elev8r will be a daily driver for me!

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Got my e Elev8r today and so far I like it. Running it with my auber, what kind of temperature are auber users playing with? So far I’ve only had one small bowl and I’m about to have a second. Running my pid same temp as my VRod 570 but the Elev8r seems to be a bit cooler with same temp, then again I might have rushed the heat soak so that might be on me. No chances 20 minutes soaking 🤞I’m going in!

howie105

Congrats on your purchases, I hope you enjoy the heck out of it. Don't know if this will help, but with boro balls, a wet MFLB Orbiter, .1g load and a G9 PID controller running in a range of 420 to 650 is productive with combustion around 670.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Got my e Elev8r today and so far I like it. Running it with my auber, what kind of temperature are auber users playing with? So far I’ve only had one small bowl and I’m about to have a second. Running my pid same temp as my VRod 570 but the Elev8r seems to be a bit cooler with same temp, then again I might have rushed the heat soak so that might be on me. No chances 20 minutes soaking 🤞I’m going in!
Hope you enjoy it. I'm running a cheap dhgate PID and coil setup, my temp set to 560F. Nice smooth potent hits, especially after I filled it with 3mm boro beads from Vgoodiez. I love this vape!

pinetrrizzle

I am at 480 but same heat up time. This thing is a fucking beast with minimal effort. Flavor town
with the DC? i'm pulling as hard as I can at 430 and it nearly combusts. abv is completely spent after two pulls. if i slow draw speed down, it nearly combusts. not complaining at all, but i combusted at 460 and above almost every time when i first got it and was dialing in temp. i'm actually quite happy to have settled on a lower temp. i use it through a 9" dhgate SAML bubbler, which may pull differently than your setup, and i bet all controller/units/coils/ruby-fill affects final temp slightly by user.

but yeah, this thing is so good. my only gripe is still the stand and general safety. i think i need a little DIY stand that feels more solid and both protects the unit (and myself) from any accidental contact.

pasticcio

I still didn't get this unit (but will soon), it's not easy comparing temps as every pid give a different (usually inaccurate) number, also the way you inhale, the rig and the grind will greatly change the outcome. Also different high on vapes, especially on the same technology should only be a matter of less/higher active substance extraction, to be adjusted with different temperature settings, if the leftover abv is of the same color between Vape A and Vape B the difference in high is placebo/state of mind, wich is perfectly normal for a Psychotropic substance :)

Quick question, what's the consensus on the screen? I'd be more inclined on getting the metal version for ease of cleaning since at least for a while this will be my main rig, also I know it's a 20.8mm for the rig/wand side while I have seen listed 14.8 and 15.8 for the quartz on different websites. If you tell me the glass filter is out of this world I am ready to change my mind like in (almost) everything :)

Last edited:

fropones

Quick question, what's the consensus on the screen? I'd be more inclined on getting the metal version for ease of cleaning since at least for a while this will be my main rig, also I know it's a 20.8mm for the rig/wand side while I have seen listed 14.8 and 15.8 for the quartz on different websites. If you tell me the glass filter is out of this world I am ready to change my mind like in (almost) everything :)

I have the glass screen and wish I got the metal. It pulls through ABV powder for me and gets very dirty very quick. I end up with a decent amount in my rig, too. I've started experimenting with just hand grinding instead of a grinder, and that seems to really help, but still.

pasticcio

I have the glass screen and wish I got the metal. It pulls through ABV powder for me and gets very dirty very quick. I end up with a decent amount in my rig, too. I've started experimenting with just hand grinding instead of a grinder, and that seems to really help, but still.
Cool that's what I tought, might even go the extra step an get a new glass + hash catcher...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Did you find that you had to stir often for even browning?
Yeah. Although I only stirred once as I cached the bowl in two big (for me) rips. I think there's a tool people have posted about in the thread that allows you to remove the heater safely. Silicone coated lab clamps of some sort.

:peace:

west-elec

It is true the glass screens needs cleaning much more regularly and gets your stems and rigs much dirtier. But with a glass bowl, and the screen removed from the heater, you have a true all glass vaporizer. This is the holy grail for those who want the cleanest experience. The difference is subtle but there is an improvement and to the pureist it cannot be beaten.
If you splurge and get both you can use the mesh version as your daily and keep the all glass for special, or when the mesh bowl is soaking and if you have a breakage you are not left without.

pasticcio

It is true the glass screens needs cleaning much more regularly and gets your stems and rigs much dirtier. But with a glass bowl, and the screen removed from the heater, you have a true all glass vaporizer. This is the holy grail for those who want the cleanest experience. The difference is subtle but there is an improvement and to the pureist it cannot be beaten.
If you splurge and get both you can use the mesh version as your daily and keep the all glass for special, or when the mesh bowl is soaking and if you have a breakage you are not left without.
Thanks for the feedback, I think I get a glass one after afterwards once I am confident this will be my daily rig, I am already splurging for new glass and pid for this month :D - By the way what do you guys think about these 16mm units ? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...xp_id=f6cfd7fa-4729-4e60-a014-22302154cd13-32

By thw way I have a sidecar that I use with my Musa and now got a SAML 9” Klein with a drop down adapter just in case, might use the sidecar straight with the Elev8r and "drop" the apdapter alltogether...

Last edited:

Therapy

Thanks for the feedback, I think I get a glass one after afterwards once I am confident this will be my daily rig, I am already splurging for new glass and pid for this month :D - By the way what do you guys think about these 16mm units ? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...xp_id=f6cfd7fa-4729-4e60-a014-22302154cd13-32

By thw way I have a sidecar that I use with my Musa and now got a SAML 9” Klein with a drop down adapter just in case, might use the sidecar straight with the Elev8r and "drop" the apdapter alltogether...
I have this PID from ali and it works perfect, it runs at 440 atm.

disGRUNTled

Mint chocolate chip

IMG-3913.jpg

IMG-3916.jpg

IMG-3918.jpg

Top Bottom