• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trackrat

If you don’t mind sharing....what controller do you use? Also what temp setting? And finally are you using the standard Elev8r bowl with metal screen?

Im trying to tune my settings just right. I managed to get my heater into 700 on the Auber (Which i was afraid would be an issue). But I feel like the heater is harsher on my throat than on the herb. Even having the Elev8r full to the top with boro balls I don’t get any restriction on my pulls, and abv stays pretty light-colored while my throat feels like I sucked on an air fryer :ko:. Looking for a way to apply more of that heat power to the herb inside my bowl before it all flows out Into My rig.
I don't think it matters what controller you have. You just have to find the temperature you like. If the temperature you're using is too hot, just start dialing it down a few degrees until you find your sweet spot. I have a kikvap controller and shaped my coil to fit. I started at 700 degrees and worked my way down a few degrees at a time and now sitting at 680 which is warm hits and massive clouds for me. Hope this helps

west-elec

Had a blackout yesterday for several hours and I realised my 18650s were all in various states of discharge, good one dork. I could have pulled out the vapcap, but I had places to go and with my tolerance this may take awhile.
Less than 5 minutes later and I walk out the door - very satisfied. Thank you elev8r. No power, no time, no problem.

Trackrat

Had a blackout yesterday for several hours and I realised my 18650s were all in various states of discharge, good one dork. I could have pulled out the vapcap, but I had places to go and with my tolerance this may take awhile.
Less than 5 minutes later and I walk out the door - very satisfied. Thank you elev8r. No power, no time, no problem.
I love a story with a happy ending

LabPong

WORD! I still luv torching my elev8r's.

:tup:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Thanks for the kind and welcoming words yesterday folks. I had my second accidental combustion earlier so I decided to take a couple of pictures after an iso cleaning.

You don't need that drop-down piece between the elev8r and the bubbler. It just robs you of flavour and makes the rig unnecessarily large/ cumbersome.

Haze Mister,
Reactions: arb

Hippie

A couple of cheap alterative bowls I've found in EU

SquirrelMaster

Any tips for attaching the coil to the elev8r?
I wrapped some pliers in electrical tape and started at base slowly tweaking it tighter as I moved towards the end of the coil. It takes some patience but you'll find a sweet spot. Mine could be a little tighter but it's locked in so it doesn't fall our either hot or cold but is never under pressure so I'm not worried about the glass stressing.

LabPong

You don't need that drop-down piece between the elev8r and the bubbler. It just robs you of flavour and makes the rig unnecessarily large/ cumbersome.

That tiny bit of difference is not even humanly possible to sense that! lol

You could take your logic further and say that he also doesn't need the rig.....water....or anything below the bowl.......right?

But.... I would say it would work better if it was a read drop down Z or M shape. This would give you more back pressure help and also cause more pressure with draw on the load.....which gives you more extraction from less draw amounts. I run drop downs on all my rigs pretty much. I also use high powered vapes that have so much vapor and power.....it helps for getting big hits quicker and also other things. Keeps your main rig cleaner and if your using water....huge plus. Also helps smooth the vapor out as well.

Warpdrive

This started as a dare on reddit. Then a used full kit falls into my lap days later for $75. All I wanted was some spare glass. I got so much more.

Stu don't be mad at me for posting twice. 🙏 My Runt is the banner of r/StickyBrickLabs and the video above just got two silvers. I just got my first desktop and now just vaped a wand. I got street cred now bro!!! I should be allowed to post twice!!... Stop laughing 🤣 please don't hurt me 😔😆

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/ks1wxa

Warpdrive

I have 16mm coils and a PID. What should I get? Will it be very difficult to install the coil to the heater? I want glass screen right?
You want the water pipe kit and you definitely want glass screen. The balls are available at Vgoodiez if required. Some extra screens to block the hole to prevent the balls from falling out would be nice. Newvape stand works.

west-elec

I have 16mm coils and a PID. What should I get? Will it be very difficult to install the coil to the heater? I want glass screen right?
They are hand blown so there is variability between glass heaters, so your coil might be nice and snug out of the box- more likely it will need some adjustments. My original boro heater was slightly too big and coil wouldn't fit, my quartz was slightly too small and rattled around loosely. Rather than try to muscle the coil I wrapped the bottom section of the glass heater with stainless wire, to make it nice and firm without fear of cracking glass.
If you do have to adjust the coil you want a vice and adjustable pliers (multigrips) and a strong arm. Wrap the pliers in tape to protect the coil surface. Start from the first coil and work out. The better the contact the better you can transfer the heat.
You don't have to use the glass screen but I prefer it. The standard mesh screen is easier to clean and keeps your rig cleaner as well, but can't beat all glass flavour. The all glass kit still has stainless mesh screen in the heater which you need, to keep the balls up there. I removed mine from my torch boro heater for the all glass experience, with enail and balls that isn't possible.
You definitely want glass or ruby balls, it doesn't hold enough heat calories without them, need to run very hot and wait too long between hits.
I found the 4mm ruby terp pearls were not able to fit between the dimples, so I didn't need a screen in top hole, but could only half fill with balls. But it covers the area where the coil sits and works great. Recovery time between hits is probably slower than if fully filled with 3mm balls. I can still hit back to back no problem, but just go a little slower subsequent draws.
It's not hard at all, so strap in and enjoy the elev8r ride to the top.

acexual

That tiny bit of difference is not even humanly possible to sense that! lol

You could take your logic further and say that he also doesn't need the rig.....water....or anything below the bowl.......right?

But.... I would say it would work better if it was a read drop down Z or M shape. This would give you more back pressure help and also cause more pressure with draw on the load.....which gives you more extraction from less draw amounts. I run drop downs on all my rigs pretty much. I also use high powered vapes that have so much vapor and power.....it helps for getting big hits quicker and also other things. Keeps your main rig cleaner and if your using water....huge plus. Also helps smooth the vapor out as well.

Hmmm, I never knew that. Thanks for letting me know! I think mine is more of a reclaimer. Are there any drop downs you could recommend me?

My GT8000 doesn't seem to have a "lowest" setting, no matter where I turn the knob it's just full on flame. I've always wondered if I have a broken Big Shot? How different is the flame at lowest vs highest?
Hey sorry for the late reply. I just turn my knob to the lowest it will go without extinguishing the flame. its relatively small of a difference but on mine its noticeable at least.

jedge

Thanks and same to you!

I know that Vapefiend and Lacentralevapeur stock Elev8r, but only the glass bowl version, which doesn't suit my needs. I want/need a classic bowl with changeable screens :)
Hi, don't know if you find what you want, but i just buy a rig kit with screens on vaporisateur.net in France.
I'm very happy with this little beast, it's remember me the time i've got a Herborizer, but with a plumb torch.

jedge,

Ultiv8r

I’m late to the party but good to see I’m not too late! I just learned about this amazing vape around Christmas and ordered it pretty much instantly.

Love it so much I ordered a 2nd WPA kit so I never have to mess with hot parts. Also doubtful I’d break two at once so there’s that.

As far as me? I smoked, herb only, for a good 25 years but I’m also super physically active. Progression was like this:

Vape doesn’t work at all! >>> then

Vape is weak! >>>> then

Okay vape tastes better but the high is missing something! Dammit! >>>>

Enter Dynavap and much improved techniques....

Okay better than smoke, mostly, but it’s still a metal bowl! Dammit! >>>>

Enter the Elev8R... finally. And holy shit. Yea!!! I’m leaving earth’s burnt husk behind and sailing the coolest, tastiest molecular vapor clouds. Terpene thc tsunamis. Not your little air tryin to squeeze a fart out of a mouse, hell no. Fuck that. Bong. Toke.

I knew it shouldn’t be that freaking complicated!

The air so open did surprise me actually but I just packed the bowl a little tighter lol. Kidding me? Actually reducing the air way wtf.

Had to find a place to say thanks and please continue to make these.

west-elec

I knew it shouldn’t be that freaking complicated!
Welcome aboard the elev8r ride.
Not only is it one of the biggest hitter you can get, it is the least complicated. With all the high tech electronics, fiddly designs and polluting batteries that make vaping only for nerds with deep pockets, good old torch and glass still slays them all.

Warpdrive

Welcome aboard the elev8r ride.
Not only is it one of the biggest hitter you can get, it is the least complicated. With all the high tech electronics, fiddly designs and polluting batteries that make vaping only for nerds with deep pockets, good old torch and glass still slays them all.
Yes, very well said. I couldn't agree more with you 👍

Top Bottom