• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I was having problems with the shaped coils and Auber controllers. I could not get them to heat over about 740 which was important prior to the beads for extra mass. Now that I provide the beads I may revisit. Still weird tho. No issues with my maxvapor or the DC controller.

But yeah to @invertedisdead point, same pinout.
Appreciate it!

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

Rab42

WsbEP2M.jpg

Call this my elev8ed dope gun

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I feel like im cheating on my VROD but ive barely used it since I set up this elev8r. I cant help but look at it as im choking from the vapor and wonder how is this janky setup doing this to me.
My buddy just ordered his, he's a butane guy and its his first vape in over 5 years so he didn't opt for the e nail. I think he will upgrade soon though.

Philabrookla,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I feel like im cheating on my VROD but ive barely used it since I set up this elev8r. I cant help but look at it as im choking from the vapor and wonder how is this janky setup doing this to me.
Looks aren't everything. The Supreme is another good example of that! :lol:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
True i need to quit being superficial this thing rips no doubt.
Don't get me wrong. I love a beautiful price of machinery with shiny machined metal and glass. Herbo and New Vape are some of the best examples. But it's clear when you look at the bang for you buck with the E43, that you are paying a premium for that. As you should imo. It's just some people can't or don't want to pay for that. So this is great and I think it shines in taste based on the increased used of quartz/glass.

Oden

Don't get me wrong. I love a beautiful price of machinery with shiny machined metal and glass. Herbo and New Vape are some of the best examples. But it's clear when you look at the bang for you buck with the E43, that you are paying a premium for that. As you should imo. It's just some people can't or don't want to pay for that. So this is great and I think it shines in taste based on the increased used of quartz/glass.
Hello,
Can you give us a precise description of this Elev8R E43 Enail that you sell on your site its power, is it comparable or even better than the Flower pot?
Can you also compare it to your Supreme V6 (SV6) Enail? In fact I really hesitate between these two devices that you sell.
Which hits best and with the best flavor? And which one is the easiest to use?
The vapor path of the supreme sv6 enail is or glass like the Elev8R E43?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Oden,

LabPong

I was having problems with the shaped coils and Auber controllers. I could not get them to heat over about 740 which was important prior to the beads for extra mass. Now that I provide the beads I may revisit. Still weird tho. No issues with my maxvapor or the DC controller.

But yeah to @invertedisdead point, same pinout.

I'm not sure....but are the DC coils using 75w or 150 max? The Auber 300's are set to default of 75w, so you may need to change that higher.

Here is a link showing how to reset this setting on the auber controllers.

I am not sure about the auber 200 yet...I have one and will check this out later and report.

Last edited:

alex91

Are the balls safe to use If you use a torch to heat up? I’d be using it with the wand. I’m asking this because the VGoodiez page states:
It is also NOT recommended to use glass beads for the Elev8R torch. Only the enail driven E43 version.

Thanks.

alex91,

Oden

What should I buy as a converter to be able to connect the sv6 enail to a wall outlet in France?

Oden,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Agreed @angular ocelot it's a great addition to anyone's collection I think. It hits very hard, and the taste is superb. I have to be careful not to grab it too often, it almost makes my tinymight hits disappointing in both flavour and how quickly you can go stratospheric.

I really need to figure out a enail controller this side of the pond. There a German company but they look similar to the Chinese sellers offerings, I have no idea what to look for in a email controllers lol.

Rab42

@Cheebsy I'm using a old high5 controller that I got off reddit for $50 to power mine. i don't think you need anything special as long as the coil heats up and is making contact with the quartz heater. My coil is a 20mm I shaped it myself really only grips at the bottom of the quartz but it works.

After putting many miles on my vrod this week figured Friday would be a good day to get elev8ed. I feel like these two vapes compliment each other well, the vrod is more of a session style , the elev8r when I need that quick face busting hit. Had to show off the vgoodiez mats too . Hope everyone has a good weekend .
vqyeixm.jpg

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Hello,
Can you give us a precise description of this Elev8R E43 Enail that you sell on your site its power, is it comparable or even better than the Flower pot?
Can you also compare it to your Supreme V6 (SV6) Enail? In fact I really hesitate between these two devices that you sell.
Which hits best and with the best flavor? And which one is the easiest to use?
The vapor path of the supreme sv6 enail is or glass like the Elev8R E43?
Thank you.

I have the E43 now and used to have the Supreme v3.5 which is pretty much a torch powered v6

The added conduction with the Supreme and its massive heater edged out the E43 in hit density, it slaps

Elev8r to me tastes slightly better with the glass and can still pump out big rips
and I like the bowl is like a regular combustion bowl, its easy to pack and stir

acexual

Hey guys! This is my first post and I wanted to share a video of my new Elev8r in use. I will preface by saying that I am 18 with a medical card though I'm aware I look like I'm in middle school. I am in remission from pediatric cancer for the third time and vaporize to help with some of the lasting side effects of chemotherapy as well as the mental health implications caused from the medical trauma. l also had a liver transplant and two lung resections. The lung resections resulted in a noticeable decrease in my lung capacity so I tend to do better with lower airflow vaporizers but the Elev8r has been amazing nonetheless. The following video was probably my third or fourth time using the Elev8r and I am still perfecting my draw and heating technique. I used the Blazer Big Shot GT8000 torch on pretty much the lowest setting and my heating time was around 40 seconds.

Top Bottom