Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davap84

And for @davap84 : Does this store deliver to Europe other than France?
Yes. They deliver everywhere in Europe. You can talk with tem easily via the link i shared (there's a small window "assistance". They talk english).
They told me that if you choose "Colissimo Europe" for the shipment, it will be free (starting from 80 euros order).
I didn't ask for the promo code "REMLAG", but I think it may be ok for a 10% discount too. Try or ask them.
89 euros everywhere in Europe, it's the best deal avalaible, i think.

Therapy

Therapy

Are you sure?? Because this Kit is pretty new on LCV(or maybe they use old boro stock) and i heard Elev8R only have Quartz heater since a while!!

I bought my wpa Elev8R Kit directly on Elev8R website because it was cheaper even with the shipping price^^(i'm in EU) !!
Not sure but the listing says boro glass so...

I don't like to order from the States as I have been royally fucked with custom duties every time I did.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hmmmmmmmmm! Lol.

So my understanding is the nubbed versions were the original design of the Boro heaters, the Boro heaters also had ground joints iirc, I'd have to go back to the beginning of the thread to check.

They recently released a video of a new version of the heater made to secure a coil to which also had a nub. I wonder if you have either of these or something different again? Either way enjoy the ride 👍

Therapy

Hmmmmmmmmm! Lol.

So my understanding is the nubbed versions were the original design of the Boro heaters, the Boro heaters also had ground joints iirc, I'd have to go back to the beginning of the thread to check.

They recently released a video of a new version of the heater made to secure a coil to which also had a nub. I wonder if you have either of these or something different again? Either way enjoy the ride 👍
I am confused myself lol, is there a way to test if it is glass or quartz?

Therapy,
Reactions: arb

GoldenBud

if the glass looks "frosty" on the base it's the boro....
no need to search for EU stores btw, Vgoodiez.com has them for 15$ shipped internationally

Vapefanatic

if the glass looks "frosty" on the base it's the boro....
no need to search for EU stores btw, Vgoodiez.com has them for 15$ shipped internationally
I second this. I got mine from Scott too and am planning to get more during 420 sales. I hope there is one lol.

More heater heads and bowls is a must but I'm also really liking the 18 to 14 lab glass bowls. Just carefully place a screen in there and it rips even harder imo, easier to clean too. Not to mention cheapppp lol.

davap84

I messaged Elev8 directly, if this is the case LCV scammed me.
The description of the WPA kit from LCV didn't mention quartz. It's why i was doubtful about it.
So, no quartz test for you. :\
But enough to enjoy your vape.

davap84,
Reactions: arb

Therapy

The description of the WPA kit from LCV didn't mention quartz. It's why i was doubtful about it.
So, no quartz test for you. :\
But enough to enjoy your vape.
As I have said a few times before, I ordered the "quartz" heater separately.
I'll be waiting for a reply from Elev8 before anything else, hope they respond quickly.

davap84

As I have said a few times before, I ordered the "quartz" heater separately.
I'll be waiting for a reply from Elev8 before anything else, hope they respond quickly.
Okay, my mistake.
(i have made a few orders at LCV. A couple of times, i ordered some stuff and received something else. Ex : 4 screens for DBV becamed 10 screens for something else and a protective box. Now, i prefer go to vaporisateur.net when possible. They're not perfect but it's okay. Their Elev8R was a really good bargain).

Therapy

I sent LCV an email, curious to their answer.
They used to have a discount code for FC members so is there a staff member on here?

Therapy,

Old_muel

Hey guys really needing a new vape as mine have all failed me at once & have had my heart set on a DC elev8r setup from vgoodies, apparently he's got 220v versions coming in a few weeks but I don't think I can wait that long & am considering ordering a 110v one now & getting a step down converter to run it in Aus from our 240v mains, only if I can be sure it'll work though, any of you using a step down converter to power yours? What wattage converter/transformer is required? I can get a 150watt one fairly cheap locally will that work?, or would I need a higher rated one with more headroom? Or is it a bit dicey & I should just try use the shitty vapcap + candle I've been reduced to for a few more weeks & wait for the 220v ones to come in? Anyone know about such things? Thanks

west-elec

Hey guys really needing a new vape as mine have all failed me at once & have had my heart set on a DC elev8r setup from vgoodies, apparently he's got 220v versions coming in a few weeks but I don't think I can wait that long & am considering ordering a 110v one now & getting a step down converter to run it in Aus from our 240v mains, only if I can be sure it'll work though, any of you using a step down converter to power yours? What wattage converter/transformer is required? I can get a 150watt one fairly cheap locally will that work?, or would I need a higher rated one with more headroom? Or is it a bit dicey & I should just try use the shitty vapcap + candle I've been reduced to for a few more weeks & wait for the 220v ones to come in? Anyone know about such things? Thanks
First thing, get yourself the torch set up from high tech vaporizers, they will have it to you in a few short days. You will be very impressed with the step up from your vapcap. That's gets the urgency out of the way and later order the 220v kit from vgoodies.
But, if you get a quality step down tranny you will have no worries, a cheap one will have a choppy sine wave and may cause issues if the electronics in the pid are sensitive. If it says converter it probably doesn't produce a clean sine wave, but transformer should be ok. I have used converters for things like dabuddha etc.but for herbalizer I used an expensive step down transformer. They are well more than $100 if I recall.
Not sure wattage of vgoodies pids so best to ask, he can also advise best type of power supply. I got mine on Alibaba and it is 150 watts, don't get 150 w converter if it draws 150 watt, need next size up for safety margin.
If you get kit local you are up and running sooner, then get an enail setup from vgoodies or China if you like it. Better to get 220v if you can those cheap converters are very inefficient as well.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
@Old_muel if you do go the step down converter route, i bought mine from a company called Tortech in sydney and have been running my Nano almost non stop for 5 years or so. It hasn't skipped a beat. Whisper quiet too. I read that cheaper ones tend to make some noise.

It has safety features like safety fuses etc too which is why i bought this one for long term use.

I think i bought the 50 watt one, but maybe it's 100 watt, i can't recall (and can't get to it easily). Anyway, the 100 watt version is currently on special- $42 which is cheaper than when i bought mine.

Good luck

Vapenvy,
Top Bottom