The best herb you have ever vaped?

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
OK - I am starting this thread because I just finished my first home grown batch and I gotta say, it is the best I have ever vaped. Here is the kicker, I have no idea what strain it is except for the fact that it is purple.

I'm getting my Nikon D90 DSLR from UPS today so I will take some pictures for you guys to see.

Other than this mystery strain - some of my favorites include Trainwreck, Super Silver Haze, NYC Diesal, and this local strain called "Wheelchair"

Been trying to get my hands on these "blue" strains like Blue Heavan and Flo, but have had no luck... what are some of your favorites?

stonemonkey55,

nostalgia

Nostalgia
It could be Purple Kush, which is one of my all time favourites. Purple Kush varies a lot on how purple the buds are, could be some other purple strain as well. I'd have to see some pictures to be sure. My faves are Jack Herer, Nebula, Purple Kush and Grapefruit. I don't know how I can choose the best one out of those though, they're all amazing strains.

nostalgia,

Beezleb

White Widow and a big hard chunk of Super Skuff will do you right!

Beezleb,

hopandstop

Coco Jack (Jack Herer grown in a coconut medium... as incredible as it sounds)
Ingrid
DJ Short's Blueberry
Hindu Hash Plant x White Rhino (or White Widow... can't remember)
Blue Dream Haze
Lemon Thai

hopandstop,

lwien

hopandstop said:
Coco Jack (Jack Herer grown in a coconut medium... as incredible as it sounds)
Ingrid
DJ Short's Blueberry
Hindu Hash Plant x White Rhino (or White Widow... can't remember)
Blue Dream Haze
Lemon Thai
The only one of those strains that I've ever vaped was Blue Dream. What a unique high. You can just feel it rolling up on you like a freight train. Very energetic high. Really liked it.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I currently have some Strawberry Cough and Cali Mist. Not the all time best, but VERY nice. The Mist is a very mellow vape buzz. A true I want to get out and do something today high. Anyone tried either of these? My current female supplier has both very often. She ALWAYS has Sour Diesel. Good, but common.

My all time favorites have to be Bubble Kush, White Rhino, and a local one i used to get Happy Hydro. I also enjoy some good Skunk. But, for me, variety is always best and I like to mix and match. A little salad mix and i feel best.

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
The only one of those strains that I've ever vaped was Blue Dream. What a unique high. You can just feel it rolling up on you like a freight train. Very energetic high. Really liked it.
Ah yes, the Blue Dream was one that I have tried only a handful of times but had the same experience like you, very energetic. Do you guys also notice that you can get an Indica to give you an energetic high if you vape at lower temps?

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Here is a picture of a my mysterious purple strain. I am leaning towards Purple Haze based on its soaring, sativa high, but it is only a guess. The buys grew more spindly and less dense which also makes me think it is some sort of haze

There is a small chance that I am just drinking my own kool aid but this is some of the finest herb I have ever experienced. Grown in organic soil with organic nutrients under t5 flouros... :D very happy and pleasantly surprised that I achieved these results without a higher powered lighting source

dsc0169.jpg

stonemonkey55,

darcey

At the moment I'm really enjoying Sensi Star and White Berry (both from paradise seeds) plus The Church from Greenhouse. The Sensi Star is mind blowing strong, great for melting into the couch after a long day!

Got some Nebula to try during my next run :D

Sadly some of the best herb i have vaped was back before i was growing...Always came from random dealers so i have no idea of their names

I am after a really happy strain...The kind where you just laugh at everything, all night long...Any suggestions?

darcey,

darcey

stonemonkey55 said:
The only one of those strains that I've ever vaped was Blue Dream. Do you guys also notice that you can get an Indica to give you an energetic high if you vape at lower temps?
I have noticed this...Sensi Star in my PD (I'm having some temp issues at the moment) gives me a soaring sativa type high. Using my Vriptech setup at normal temps I get a very heavy indica stone

feel inspired to play around with my heatgun heat settings and some different strains tonight!

darcey,

Evil1

Congrats stonemonkey - looks good.
Northern Lights always impresses. Ive got leda uno seeds for next season - it will be interesting - AFAIK leda has won more 'Cups than any other variety.

Evil1,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
DAMN sm55, that stuff looks amazing.

Not sure on the best strain I've vaped ; but what I got at the moment is really good, it's some 'Urkel'. Really dense, fruity nugs.

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

Mice pic ! Beautiful weed !

Bubblelicious from Nirvana 2003, same year we started vaping. There are still cuttings in the area... :cool:

Purple-Days,

Hotboxvapebongin

sour diesel by far tasted the best out of the vaporizer. it also got me extremely baked compared to most other headies.

Hotboxvapebongin,

gak hater

i would have to say sour diesel myself
alltho i wish i could get my hands on alot
of the strains mentioned in this thread :mad:

gak hater,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've got some mexican dirt weed that tastes like shoes that I am enjoying right now...comes in bricks with lots of stems...yummy!

stickstones,

gak hater

stickstones said:
I've got some mexican dirt weed that tastes like shoes that I am enjoying right now...comes in bricks with lots of stems...yummy!
i try to avoid that at all costs :uhoh:

gak hater,

stevebeast

i gotta go with the white rhino aways on the top of my requests. right now im doing Kancle a pure indica and kissle a pretty yummy mix. I got my eye out for some Nebula i heard great things about. I am also a big fan of the Trainwrek and the Deisel, I havent tried the super silver silver haze but i will now. I tried the sour grape haze and it was allright but no trainwrek. my freinds all go for that mexibrick cause its super cheap, but with the vhw you can get some nice vape hits out of it. I was going to post a nice thick one in the milkshot thread as a responce to cheating with keif.

stevebeast,

graywulf

grandaddy purp. It was very dense. When you broke a nug apart it was almost like snapping rock candy. The nugs were heavily frosted. The strength of the smell was overpowering.

graywulf,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
OG Kush, I really think the OG stands for Oh God, as in 'Oh God where am I again' , with it's 28%+ THC levels and a good vape make for the perfect session.

DeepFried,

Evil1

Im currently using a home grown Thai - I brought the seeds back from Thailand (yeah I know - I risked getting sodomized in the Bankok Hilton :uhoh:).
The plants got to over 3m tall despite continuous trimming. The trunks were 130mm thick (no, really).
Its pretty hectic - one bag on the E is enough to get three people completely baked. In fact on Saturday three of us surrendered before the bag was finished and didn't vape again that evening.

Evil1,
Top Bottom