• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

THCa

RoseMcGahan

Hello all

Anyone have any experience with THCa flower and vaping? the science is there that it should hit/feel/smell the same as traditional dispensary flower. I've always been a theory to practice person myself so I would like to know. What are all of the Ents experiences and opinions here on FC? I bought myself some high THCa flower and wax on line that will be delivered friday. I'm hopeful this will be a good alternative as my state is still stuck loosing the war on drugs. I've always enjoyed type 2 flower for the entourage effect and this looks like possibly a good way to be able to find type 2 regularly.
I don't have personal experiences or opinions.

RoseMcGahan,
Reactions: Unibonger

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I wanted to get my daughter that's currently out of state a little something to help pass the time, so I figured I'd try having some "High THCa Hemp Flower" sent to her... I've never tried any, as I live in a legal state. I got her 14gm of this... it looks good, hope it's worth it:
grapeCreamCakeShot1.jpg

Edit: Has anyone purchased this stuff? $25/gm (w/o discounts) for "99.9% THCa Diamonds" sent to your door seems almost too good to be true/legit:
THCa-Diamond-3-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

RxPlorer

I wanted to get my daughter that's currently out of state a little something to help pass the time, so I figured I'd try having some "High THCa Hemp Flower" sent to her... I've never tried any, as I live in a legal state. I got her 14gm of this... it looks good, hope it's worth it:
grapeCreamCakeShot1.jpg

Edit: Has anyone purchased this stuff? $25/gm (w/o discounts) for "99.9% THCa Diamonds" sent to your door seems almost too good to be true/legit:
THCa-Diamond-3-scaled.jpg

I like arete products but I wouldn't do the 99% diamonds. It's too one-dimensional. Suppose it'd be ok chipping off a small bit to sprinkle into a cbd bowl

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I like arete products but I wouldn't do the 99% diamonds. It's too one-dimensional. Suppose it'd be ok chipping off a small bit to sprinkle into a cbd bowl
Good to know Arete is ok. Yeah, the diamonds would only be used as bowl topper for an extra kick when necessary... for my daughter. She's a smoker... but I'll pass. Thanks!✌️

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So she got it today... 14 grams of Grape Cream Cake "Type 1 High THCa Hemp Flower" shipped door-to-door from North Carolina to Rhode Island in 4 days for $118 total w/o discounts... and it's all completely legal! She says it smells more citrusy than any other cannabis she's had, hits really smooth, but has a very light flavor and gets her super stoned. Rush to the face first, then washed steadily over mind and body.... They threw in a few nugs of Pink Lemonade but that's a high CBD strain, and looks like broccoli, she says...:lol:

Here's a few pics if you're interested:
IMG-1137.jpg

IMG-1140.jpg

71009886877-861776-C1-69-DF-48-FA-89-DD-661721-BC7698.jpg

IMG-1153.jpg

IMG-1159.jpg

Came in a glass jar with a Boost pack, too.

Last edited:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Any reputable sites sell a low THCa strain that isn’t also high CBD?

Monk Debate,

jbm

I buy mostly from Holy City Farms, Flow Gardens, and Hoku. Holy City has been doing great type 2 and 3s, the Strawberry Wedding Cake and Olympus Mons in particular.

Flow: I’ve liked BOB, GBO and Orange Dreamsicle.

Hoku is trickier because they only offer type 2s to the members, though the most recent drop had type2/3 hybrids available to the public. His type 3 stuff is pretty solid also.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah, I guess it kinda seemed more like a reiterating statement than a thanks...? Apparently I misinterpreted it. Apologies.

And I'm not defending the product or whatever... I've never had any, nor do I want any. Even my daughter felt it was lacking in flavor. So yeah, they harvest it early to keep the D9 low... this product will never be as good as top shelf mj.

:peace:

hinglemccringleberry

My daughter felt it was lacking in flavor. So yeah, they harvest it early to keep the D9 low... this product will never be as good as top shelf mj.
This is also good feedback, thanks. I'm about to replenish my stash and have been trying to decide on dispensary MJ versus online THCA hemp. The decision is in regards to terpiness and flavor.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Bologna
I wonder... are the growers and sellers of this THCa hemp product subject to the same rules as regulations as marijuana growers in terms of pesticides?

I may take a quick look at the 'Farm Bill' to see if these growers have any regs for testing for toxins.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I wonder... are the growers and sellers of this THCa hemp product subject to the same rules as regulations as marijuana growers in terms of pesticides?

I may take a quick look at the 'Farm Bill' to see if these growers have any regs for testing for toxins.

I asked that in post #19……

“Not sure if this is still accurate, but I remember reading that HEMP farmers do not have to adhere to the same standards as flower grown for dispensary market, meaning the use of pesticides and chemicals? I have yet to do more research, but something to consider?”

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My guess is they don't, because the states currently all handle that themselves... and that's only in legalized states. Hemp can be grown anywhere and shipped anywhere.

Maine medical mj doesn't require testing... but many growers and caregivers get it anyway. Recreational mj requires it. Seed to sale, the whole nine yards. MSO all get it.

You gotta do your research. Sure, I took a chance, but they seem pretty legit with comprehensive tests etc... but yeah who really knows in the end. Shit, with all shenanigans you see happening in the regulated market it's hard to trust anyone about anything.

Top Bottom