• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Thank you Fuck Combustion!

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Hello all! Me and a friend have recently decided to go ahead and finally buy some vapes, after doing a ton of research and reading from all around the web ( Anything not about the volcano was basically learned here! ) Last night i was able to get 35% off of a volcano from ebay, he also got 25% off of his silver surfer. We are very impatiently waiting the arrival of our new toys, and i can already tell that this will not be my last vape.

The purple days vaporizer is amazing too me, the fact that pam and tom take the time out of their day to just chat with other people here is amazing. I will be buying a PD hopefully in a few months just to support their business and the way they are running it. Thank you Fuck Combustion community for helping educate the world!

Survivalism,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Welcome to the forum, and I am glad that you see yourself becoming a vape collector like many others on this forum. One to keep your eye on would be the VRIPtech VHW if you already own some glass water pipes. The VHW basically takes the place of a lighter and allows you to vape the same way that you smoked. It is all glass, so IMO, produces the cleanest and tastiest vapor out of any unit. My current line up is the VHW, Vaporfection, PD, and I-inhale, my SSV now plays second fiddle but it is still a great travel vape

stonemonkey55,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I will definatly look into that wand, this is one of the most welcoming forums i have ever been a part of. Will have unboxing pictures of my cano when it arrives if anyone has any interest, as well as pics of the first bag etc etc :)

Survivalism,

marcuss

above the clouds
ciao survivalism.....lots of infos about the Cano is already available on the net!
We try to give good infos about those vapes that are almost unknown to the big public.......Volcano don't need any help in promoting itself :peace:

Anyway enjoy the clouds!

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:wave: Survivalism

Way to jump in head first, should be fun especially if it's your first time vaping. Nice to see you have an open mind. I wouldn't mind seeing a 'cano unboxing, but beware, this isn't the most 'cano friendly forum. Actually it's the closed-minded mentality that's frowned upon.

btw, thanks to everyone for making FC what it is.

:cheers:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Frankly, I wish we had a bit more coverage of the 'cano here....

Welcome to the forum dude!!! Isn't that discount on eBay thing sweet as hell? I was thinking about ordering up some more stuff before x-Mas to save a few $$$, maybe get myself some new toys too. :brow:

Happy vaping! :D

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

vtac said:
but beware, this isn't the most 'cano friendly forum. :lol:
I'm still here! :wave:

Welcome! And enjoy the Volcano! If you need any help or anything please let me know. Did you go Easy or Solid?

Volcano South,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Seriously guys this is one of the most unique forums i have ever been too. Its not that you guys arnt volcano freindly, its that you guys hate volcano elitists, and i totally understand and respect that. I went with a solid valve just because i like the look and function of it. Volcano South, do you have any experience vaping BHO or bubble hash in your cano?

Survivalism,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
welcome aboard, survivalism.

I would love to hear what you think of the volcano vs the SSV and whatever other vapes you buy! I think it would be awesome to have a ssv, volcano, purple days, and whatever portable I end up thinking is best.

stickstones,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Disaster! My freind got a order confirmation, and then a shipping confirmation, then a couple hours later a confirmation that the shipping had been cancelled, anyone experience this before? We are going to email the seller and see if he knows what happened.

Survivalism,

Volcano South

Bubble hash basically "vapes" like kief. No worries there, sprinkle it in directly.

I have an easy valve with the liquid filling screen. It works well on my QWISO batches. Never made BHO.

PS - Request the sellers contact information (which'll include a phone) then call him. Search ebay's help for "request seller contact information"

Volcano South,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Thanks for the info, we sent them an email because their shop is closed, hopefully it actually went out and i might get to play with it tomorrow.

Survivalism,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Welcome Survivalism!! I'm glad to see another person converted to a healthier way to to consume. Hope you enjoy our fantastically unique community.

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Pitzpon

hi Survivalism welcome, if the store closed then that might tell you the reason the sell canceld, there are alot of scams going around in ebay and somtimes they sell volcanos as the scam item, they get you to pay 415$ (i did about a year ago) and then dissapear, at the time the covrage was 200$ so as you can understand i lost 215$ on such a scam, you probebly dont have to worrie, your coverd for the full amount but i would start looking for another seller, and this time get the easy valve i have one trust me.

also know that the volcano is a great product but i find that it fits better for people who need consistincy and exact dosages, with that you get the portabilty of a bag as an extra, the trade off - you get the good taste of the begining (freash herb has better taste) mixed with the bad taste of the end, you probebly know that, what you dont know is that the bag dosnt hold the vapor that long (after 15 minutes you loose about 50% of seen vapor - condensing on the bag and worst of all the taste goes bad) and also the older the bad / the more times you let the vapor condense, the faster you loose flavor in the bag.
if you replace your bag in time and keep the chamber clean you can minimiz this.

ohh and dont let anyone tell you the volcano cant make thick vapor cloudes, it can and it has, its all in the wrist :brow:.

i'l have to join and say THANK YOU FUCKCOMBUSTION, this forum has changed my life in ways you couldn't imagin.

Pitzpon,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Ok, turns out that the seller was out of the metal case so he cancelled the first shipping, which was supposed to go to my house. He then reshipped it to my friends house where the tracking information sais it arrived on the 4th and it was signed for by someone whos not in his family, luckily it was at his house somehow and i just enjoyed my first 3 bag wake and vape. Thank you again Fuck Combustion!

EDIT:

My freinds silver surfer off of ebay was actually a scam though, he never got a single email or call from the guy so paypal refunded him the money.

Survivalism,
Top Bottom