Gear Terp Sous Vide (TSV)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Is this little heater on anyone else's radar??

It is novel, but also somewhat appealing.... @terp.sousvide
I'm curious.

Hot air, no torch, no coil, looks to fit any style and size banger/slurper/etc.
The only downside I see is a 3 min wait.

@investinheadies posted a few videos, full units with case, bottle jack and all accessories are all included in the package

FlyingLow,

danielblakes

flowerpot fiend
pre-sale is live; prices starting at 400 but retail will be 500 allegedly. https://www.terpsousvide.com/collections/all

i really like this concept, but it seems loud as shit, and the crank jack thing is definitely not the way foward. maybe a slot on the side to hold the neck of a banger? better yet a few around the circumference in different sizes..idk. i'm keepin an eye on these guys tho!

Hippie

I hope I'm wrong but it looks like another rework station in a new case for a 10 fold mark up, to me.
Maybe this one again?
Like the TochiTorch

staircase slight of hand

Wow, >$400 to preorder something that might not ship out for half a year (and that’s the manufacturer’s timeline, which we’ve all seen tend to run optimistic). I really wish companies that are clearly running on a crowd-funding model were a bit more upfront about acknowledging the fact.

delicatebunting

I hope I'm wrong but it looks like another rework station in a new case for a 10 fold mark up, to me.
Maybe this one again?
Like the TochiTorch

That's exactly what it looks like.

Attachments

• sous-vide.png
    sous-vide.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 44

Zoticus

Leader Of Ted Nerd Nation
This is what i have been looking for ever since i had my first dab 6 years ago....the future is here

MegaMan2k

What in the actual fuck, any one care to explain why it comes with a jack lift!? :D

Why does this remind me of fadespace :rofl:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nothing new here.
|https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tochi-torch.42105/
People are selling hot air guns as alternative,lol..
I bet you can use the TSV to strip paint too :D :D :D

Abysmal Vapor,

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
It seems like this thread died off but I’d love to see it get started. Just recently got a TSV and it’s been fun trying to get it tuned in. Right now I’ve been leaving it at 650 and when I pull it off it’s around 560 and drops quickly.

CharmCityVapeGuy,

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
I’m still experimenting but it does seem like it cools faster. I only have 1 banger that I like at all that fits in it until the adapter arrives so that is limiting me.

CharmCityVapeGuy,

Aero

Raw Addict
I’m still experimenting but it does seem like it cools faster. I only have 1 banger that I like at all that fits in it until the adapter arrives so that is limiting me.
sow, is it worth the 600$? thats a big price for heating gun in a fancy box.

Aero,
Top Bottom