tCheck 2

Nematode128

Anyone own a tcheck 2 and have problems with it? I've been trying to test my coconut oil infusion with it constantly saying "over" for the results like. Finally found a dilution ratio (0.5ml infused : 6ml base) that gives me a reading of 150mg /tablespoon. This seems really unbelievable considering I used abv bud for my infusion and in their user manual if you use their recommend dilution(0.5ml:1ml) you're supposed to multiply your dilution reading by 3 to get the actual cannabinoid content so since my dilution is 6 times stronger it doesn't really make sense for it to be saying 150mg if I have to multiply it

Nematode128,

Pinehurst

Did you ever get this resolved? I got mine yesterday and I'm having the same issue, except I never tried to dilute further than the manual says. I've tried 3 different MCT infusions. One I know is really strong, so dilute it and it's still OVER,n thats fine. Another is a 10g/ml infusion with lab tests. Tcheck 2 says OVER, I diluted and result is OVER. I made an infusion last night with Hemp, <.3% THC. Results from both the infusion and the diluted version came back OVER.

Pinehurst,

Nematode128

Did you ever get this resolved? I got mine yesterday and I'm having the same issue, except I never tried to dilute further than the manual says. I've tried 3 different MCT infusions. One I know is really strong, so dilute it and it's still OVER,n thats fine. Another is a 10g/ml infusion with lab tests. Tcheck 2 says OVER, I diluted and result is OVER. I made an infusion last night with Hemp, <.3% THC. Results from both the infusion and the diluted version came back OVER.
What ratio are you diluting by?

I figured out my reading with a little math and going back and forth with their customer service. They told me At my ratio of 0.5:6ml to multiply my result by 13 since 6ml/5 = 12 plus 1 part infused equals 13. So I took my reading of 152.9 * 13 to get 1987.7mg/tbsp (1 gram of cannabis is 1000mg so basically there's 1.98 grams per tablespoon. Pretty accurate for my bud:oil ratio in the infusion ) then I multiplied 1987.7 * thc % of my starting material to get the actual thc per tbsp estimate.

Nematode128,

Pinehurst

Dang man. That seems a little extremely doesn't it? What do we have to dilute it that much to get a reading when others don't?

Pinehurst,

Nematode128

Dang man. That seems a little extremely doesn't it? What do we have to dilute it that much to get a reading when others don't?
Idk what they told me in the original email was that their recommended 0.5:1ml is only for really weak infusions and that you'll always need to dilute if you have a stronger infusion. They recommended I try 0.5:4 to start but I was still getting "over" reading so I kept diluting til I found 0.5:6 got me a reading

Nematode128,

Pinehurst

Ok so say their manual is outdated and they have new recommendations, it happens. But that doesn't account for any YouTube video (including their own) or any, of the many reviews out their. Also, I'm testing hemp, which should be about 7% at the most. I don't like their answer. I'm going to email them and ask the question as well.

Pinehurst,

Nematode128

Ok so say their manual is outdated and they have new recommendations, it happens. But that doesn't account for any YouTube video (including their own) or any, of the many reviews out their. Also, I'm testing hemp, which should be about 7% at the most. I don't like their answer. I'm going to email them and ask the question as well.
Did you ever figure it out?

Nematode128,

Butch

I was wondering if anyone has a update on this product, or if their might be something similar to it in size and price range.

Butch,
Top Bottom