Tasty clouds in stretched sessions

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I've owned several types of vaporizers like Mighty, FF2, VapBong, Splinter Z, P80 and several Arizer, of which I currently use ArGo as DD, which after some getting used to turned out surprisingly capable for such a tiny unit.

With every vaporizer I've owned, I end up using it in long sessions, from low to high(ish) temp while trying to pull as much flavor from it. And with 4/20 coming I thought I'd treat myself to something new (not looking for discount or anything though), since there's more capable devices out there than my ArGo as it's my only vape these days.

Even when I had more vapes though, I would often reach for my ArGo for its ease and capabilities. Splinter Z is the favorite I've owned, because it was so capable of delivering my use case of tasty and cloudy and stretched. Also besides the herb basket it's as easy to clean as an Arizer device. I hated that it needed the mod box though.

So in short what I'm looking for:

• Siimplicity like Mighty or Arizer
  • Easy to clean like Arizer or Splinter Z
  • Temp control during sessions
  • Clean vapor path
  • Portable is nice but no necessity (batteries I prefer swappable and readily available)
I'm in EU region and hoping to keep it under 300, though I won't hesitate to stretch if that's required to obtain the most capable vape for my intended use.

There's some models that have sparked my interest:

• Arizer Air Max (Arizer is underwhelming flavor-wise though, I don't know if or how much they've improved on that; also it seems that this model might be more aggressive than the Arizer cruising I'm used)
  • MiniVap (reading mixed things about it, so need to investigate more)
  • V3 Pro (flavor will be underwhelming, bang for buck might be hard to beat though)
  • Roffu (if it turns out it's worth the premium over V3 Pro)
  • TinyMight (been on the verge for years but something alway kept me off, king of flavor, use I'm afraid gets a bit tedious and complex to my liking when you want to get the most of it, also less convenient in upkeep due to it having much more parts than Arizer devices)
But of course I'm also interested to hear other recommendations.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Grass Yes

jasp3r

I've owned several types of vaporizers like Mighty, FF2, VapBong, Splinter Z, P80 and several Arizer, of which I currently use ArGo as DD, which after some getting used to turned out surprisingly capable for such a tiny unit.

With every vaporizer I've owned, I end up using it in long sessions, from low to high(ish) temp while trying to pull as much flavor from it. And with 4/20 coming I thought I'd treat myself to something new (not looking for discount or anything though), since there's more capable devices out there than my ArGo as it's my only vape these days.

Even when I had more vapes though, I would often reach for my ArGo for its ease and capabilities. Splinter Z is the favorite I've owned, because it was so capable of delivering my use case of tasty and cloudy and stretched. Also besides the herb basket it's as easy to clean as an Arizer device. I hated that it needed the mod box though.

So in short what I'm looking for:

• Siimplicity like Mighty or Arizer
  • Easy to clean like Arizer or Splinter Z
  • Temp control during sessions
  • Clean vapor path
  • Portable is nice but no necessity (batteries I prefer swappable and readily available)
I'm in EU region and hoping to keep it under 300, though I won't hesitate to stretch if that's required to obtain the most capable vape for my intended use.

There's some models that have sparked my interest:

• Arizer Air Max (Arizer is underwhelming flavor-wise though, I don't know if or how much they've improved on that; also it seems that this model might be more aggressive than the Arizer cruising I'm used)
  • MiniVap (reading mixed things about it, so need to investigate more)
  • V3 Pro (flavor will be underwhelming, bang for buck might be hard to beat though)
  • Roffu (if it turns out it's worth the premium over V3 Pro)
  • TinyMight (been on the verge for years but something alway kept me off, king of flavor, use I'm afraid gets a bit tedious and complex to my liking when you want to get the most of it, also less convenient in upkeep due to it having much more parts than Arizer devices)
But of course I'm also interested to hear other recommendations.
Minivap or Tinymight. Tinymight is more similar to Z, and Minivap (glass core) is more similar to Mighty. The Minivap teflon core is essentially a mix of the two if that makes sense.

Sounds like you'd want a minivap though!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
As much as I love the Tinymight, when it comes to stretched sessions (as in: many hits with relatively even potency and flavor) the MiniVap in my experience is superior. Try it with a j hook, absolutely awesome. Both are fantastic, though.

I'm afraid gets a bit tedious and complex to my liking when you want to get the most of it, also less convenient in upkeep due to it having much more parts than Arizer devices

No need to, the TM has a pretty straightforward layout and is easy to use and maintain. It's basically the box (which you don't have to maintain at all), the stem and the cooling unit. The latter two can easily be tossed in isopropyl for cleaning.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Minivap or Tinymight. Tinymight is more similar to Z, and Minivap (glass core) is more similar to Mighty. The Minivap teflon core is essentially a mix of the two if that makes sense.

Sounds like you'd want a minivap though!
As much as I love the Tinymight, when it comes to stretched sessions (as in: many hits with relatively even potency and flavor) the MiniVap in my experience is superior. Try it with a j hook, absolutely awesome. Both are fantastic, though.

I agree it sounds like a case for minivap and or tinymight (I milk sessions in my TM starting as low as possible and moving up the dial tiny bit by tiny bit for each hit) also Firewood7 secondhand (or upcoming FW8)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks for chiming in guys.

No need to, the TM has a pretty straightforward layout and is easy to use and maintain. It's basically the box (which you don't have to maintain at all), the stem and the cooling unit. The latter two can easily be tossed in isopropyl for cleaning.

Yeah I saw a video with a j hook and it looked very good indeed. I'm really leaning toward this one.

I agree it sounds like a case for minivap and or tinymight (I milk sessions in my TM starting as low as possible and moving up the dial tiny bit by tiny bit for each hit) also Firewood7 secondhand (or upcoming FW8)

FW is a hassle as I'm in EU, plus import taxes are always charged (whereas a couple years ago I'd often be lucky an have shit come through untaxed). I actually think I'd like it over TM, which has often almost convinced me to buy. I like working my way up with temperature as well, really feels like extracting every molecule out of it. How long or how many inhalations are your sessions this way? And how big is your load? (Phrasing, boom.) Difference between dry and water? If I'd go TM I expect to use it with j hook mostly.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How long or how many inhalations are your sessions this way?

As long as I want really, spaced out or back to back, probably 10 hits give or take depending on all other variables...

And how big is your load? (Phrasing, boom.)

:lol: pretty small though, not tiny, a good size, probably posted photos somewhere in the TM thread, baskets screens in backwards RBT stem as WPA maybe half inch down?

Difference between dry and water? If I'd go TM I expect to use it with j hook mostly.

Yeah I'm pretty much always using it dry too, that's why I milk those low temps as well, still great extraction and I like the effects with the flavor... Best is right angle J hook from various places now, but also other coolers and hooks are available, a lot of options with the standard connections! When I use it through water it is more like smaller one hitter bowls started at higher temp turned on in session mode so I don't have to hold the button down and I turn it off to clear my hit like I was letting go of the button... Occasionally I will use it through water a little more session style, or start dry and then switch to water for the end too.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah TM thread is such a behemoth some info gets lost on me unfortunately, but I have some splinter stems left so that gave me a well enough indication thanks.

I'm pretty set on a MV by now but I'm beginning to think TM would be really good for me as well lol, it has the form factor and simplicity that I've always found to be the devices that become my daily compagnons. So... maybe both lol. Too broke tho.

JollyGreenGiant

I am a broken record fanboy on the Tafee Bowle, so take the following with a grain of salt. I don't own the MiniVap (thinking about dropping the hammer though) but I do own a TinyMight, but I never use it - it's too much of a hassle compared to the Tafee Bowle - and I like nearly everythinf about the TB better than the TinyMight.

My .02 - look at the Tafee Bowle. With the upgraded metal potter, you have just two small, easy to use devices (the TB and the potter) and you're set. The metal grinder works just great and easily drops the ground material directly into the 4 ceramic pots, the heat up time is the fastest in the market (it makes the TinyMight feel slow), the taste is stellar, the vapor is disarmingly cool, it doesn't need to be cleaned very often, and when it does need a cleaning, it's VERY easy, swapping a spent bowl for a new loaded one for a back to back is as quick and easy as adding a round of ammunition to a revolver (IE: it takes literally 3 seconds), and the user interface (two buttons and 4 temp settings) is incredibly simple, easy and effective. I live on setting 3, which has great flavor and strong hits, but if you are on setting 1 or 2, you could definitely stretch out a session. Build quality of the device (and metal potter) is top notch.

The only negative on this platform is the battery. 1. It's not user replaceable 2. If you're a heavy user, you'll need to charge it daily. For me, at least #2 isn't an issue, I can usually go several days, to a week without charging it - but again I live on setting three, and a few quick rips gets me to where I want to be, so I'm not firing up the oven over and over.

Top Bottom