Tar from herb in vapor?

staircase slight of hand

Just a guess, but I’m thinking that their point may have been that your statement “after having gone through the pharma med nightmare and suviving then you are allowed plants ... oh how great” doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the MMJ programs I’m talking about. There is no jumping through hoops to be “allowed plants” here, anyone 21 years or older can just walk into the store and purchase what they’d like.

If you want to talk about how things are where you live, it’ll help if you state where that is.

staircase slight of hand,

C No Ego

Just a guess, but I’m thinking that their point may have been that your statement “after having gone through the pharma med nightmare and suviving then you are allowed plants ... oh how great” doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the MMJ programs I’m talking about. There is no jumping through hoops to be “allowed plants” here, anyone 21 years or older can just walk into the store and purchase what they’d like.

If you want to talk about how things are where you live, it’ll help if you state where that is.
as far as I know a doctor in America is mandated to provide known pharma drugs first as treatments and not any plants whatsoever, even in States where cannabis is allowed medically speaking ... the plants are after the fact, after pharma eTC..... experimental drugs , alternative drugs.
and too, the fact that the only reason in most cases for a doctor involved is for monitoring of the other meds the person is on while also using cannabis

C No Ego,

Gunky

as far as I know a doctor in America is mandated to provide known pharma drugs first as treatments and not any plants whatsoever, even in States where cannabis is allowed medically speaking ... the plants are after the fact, after pharma eTC..... experimental drugs , alternative drugs.
and too, the fact that the only reason in most cases for a doctor involved is for monitoring of the other meds the person is on while also using cannabis
Sorry, just not true. Where are you getting this stuff? I went to a doc in Oregon a while back. They asked about meds I take. Nothing except cannabis I told them. It helps me with joint inflammation. "You just keep doing that." She replied. Please note that she did not insist I take some pills. Something was working for me, she is familiar with this approach, and had no problem with that at all.

Gunky,

C No Ego

Sorry, just not true. Where are you getting this stuff? I went to a doc in Oregon a while back. They asked about meds I take. Nothing except cannabis I told them. It helps me with joint inflammation. "You just keep doing that." She replied. Please note that she did not insist I take some pills. Something was working for me, she is familiar with this approach, and had no problem with that at all.
that is awesome for you ... look at the rest of America ... many places do not even allow cannabis fro any reason whatsoever ... the doctors there are stuck with pharma only ... and when medical cannabis shows up on the scene the doctors just laugh at it as medicine ... the few who do not operate this way are rare

C No Ego,

Gunky

cf1e4340-1eab-11eb-af7f-56f02a97af07

Um, wrong again!

Gunky,

staircase slight of hand

But this is completely incorrect, so the fact that it’s something that you “know” just means you’re not informed about the current state of MMJ in America. Please stop spreading misinformation, since the lies which you’re uncritically repeating makes it so that less people are inclined to access MMJ.

staircase slight of hand,
Top Bottom