Completed Tafee Bowle - $170 Shipped-US

florduh

This Bowle works great. Hasn't seen much usage in a while though. I'm pricing it pretty low because the stem started flaking after an ISO bath. Still functions well, but looks ugly. I'm factoring the cost of a new stem in the price. $170 or best offer.

It might be a good backup puck, or a way to try the Bowle while saving $200+. The battery should still be as good as the Bowle can be. I've been a TM only/mostly user for a while. I've put off selling it mostly for sentimental reasons (and of course the stem got fucked as soon as I prepared it for sale, lol).

I'm doing PayPal for this listing since it's over $100. Just asking that the buyer does me a solid and confirms they received the order with PP after it comes in. They have a habit of holding my money for 60-90 days every time. That confirmation will hopefully help move them along. If you're willing to do CashApp or Apple Pay I'd appreciate it. I'm more or less on FC every day. But no worries at all if you're not comfortable with that.

US shipping only, sorry.

BntIQlJu1ZJS.png
RuZq4fhA74fG.png

R62EOBcb6sBx.png

:shrug:
wo4TWcp9bHCV.png

Important Note: The home decor in the background was NOT chosen by me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom