Tafée Bowle companion vape

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
On another topic, the Bowle is my only vape. I've been thinking of getting a Mighty as a second vape for camping and those annoying times I'm ready and my Bowle isn't. Any thoughts on the Mighty as a second vape? Better options? Thanks as always for the advice from this Forum.
tinymight or firewood 7

Yeah you saying, mighty for times when you're ready but the bowle isn't, makes me think mighty would be an awful choice lol it is so slow to heat up, I think it would be annoying for you compared to the instantaneous nature of the TB!

I could see the appeal of getting a session vape as a companion, but I would steer you towards the healthy rips fury edge or rogue instead...

Alternatively, yeah the FW7, firewood, is a fantastic option, (near instant) conduction on demand with some hybrid convection, full temp range control (three preset settings you can set, stock is 340-380-420) wood handmade, they do drop Sunday evenings, but they go quick, get the WPA with it for basically two vapes in one (great to use dry through j-hooks or other glass with and without water) also very portable pocketable, ceramic and glass air and vapor path, very unique nice experience! Great compliment to the Tafée Bowle and overall no slouch in its own right...

Tinymight is great but more similar being pure convection, like a TetraP80 or Splinter, Milaana could be cool for the unregulated pure convection experience while they're still available these next couple days... But yeah it depends what kind of utility you're trying to fit, that is why I started a new thread for you here! :tup:

Texus

Troy from 420 Vape Zone really got me thinking hard about the Mighty, with one of his recent "Mighty still the best" videos. And he makes a compelling case for various use case scenarios. Gotta say that the battery life of the Mighty is a dream compared to the Bowle. A session vape is its own lovely pleasant experience, user interface doesn't get easier, and session style means it can easily be passed around with zero learning curve. Troy also makes good points about the ease of filling the Mighty via Doob Tube. And I'm loving the dosing caps (very happy my great Cream City Vapes bundle included 40 of them; nice to load them up and have them easily on hand.

Is it big and heavy? yes.
Is it instantaneous? yes.
Getting long in the tooth? sure.

But a well engineered product that has its place nonetheless. I think of it as my "trunk vape". Throw it in the car, leave it in the car, don't have to worry about battery and charging too frequently. FW7 is my pocket vape, VapBong and Bowle are my around the house vapes.

And it is always a good time to use a Dynavap (which if you don't have that, I highly recommend. With iSpire Wand, Pipes Hotshot or other Induction heater (IH) if you don't like torches)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@Two Heads I think a Mighty is a bad idea for a second vape. It's not 2008 and you don't need to pay $349 for a bulky, slow, conduction weed hog with a plastic airpath, aluminum oven, and proprietary charger.

Tinymight or Firewood7 like @Shit Snacks recommends. A Splinter V2 is really good mix of performance and value too but the glass joints make them less portable.

guyonthecouch

IMO best companion vape for the Bowle is the Minivap(I'd also consider picking up a second Bowle vs getting a Mighty). Minivap offers longer battery life, larger chamber capacity if wanting/needing and can be paired with glass easier than the current Bowle options(DIY). Both are must haves for any daily vaporizer consumer.

On a side note, I lent my friend my Bowle for the last month or so to test out. Not having the Bowle in my lineup was painful.. was glad to get it back and missed the ease of use and performance it offers. Bowle is my go to morning and day time vape. Love the smoothness of the Bowle hits, unparalleled.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thanks so much for this Shit Snacks. I didn't get notification so I'm just seeing it now. Quick question before I head out to check my swamp garden, I thought the Mighty was convection, but no? the Bowle has me enamoured of heat on demand and I definitely don't want another slow-to-heat vape. I am thinking about camping so the weight and bulkiness of the Mighty isn't an issue if the battery life and vape quality are there. But near-instant heat would be hard to give up.

Sort of fixed it here for you! :tup:

So no, the mighty is actually a hybrid, mostly conduction, typical session conduction with the slow heat up and constantly cooking your herb regardless of your inhaling, however it has more power like convection (although nowhere near the amount of power pure convection on demand, like TM, TP80, RBT, TB, etc. all have much higher wattage) so yes exactly I would avoid the mighty if I were you for sure, so fucking slow and weak comparatively to the Bowle imo!

Two Heads

I'm glad I asked! Thanks everyone, especially Shit Snacks for setting this thread up. I'll do a bit of research on these vapes and let you know what I decide. I'm in Canada and not sure if they are all easy to get here.

Oh, and the swamp garden was looking pretty good but not as good as the backyard. I've grown in swamps for over 20 years now and I gotta say I love a legal backyard grow. After being ripped off in year one, and very glad I had a swamp back-up, if my added security continues to mean I get a reliable backyard harvest, I may just retire from swamp gardening. Sorry to go a little off topic, but it's an exciting time of year!

ChooChooCharlie

Buy-two.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
something you should know being in Canada if you decide to go tinymight, its cheaper than a bowle but on top of the price tag you will have to pay like a additional $70 Canadian in taxes before you receive your unit from dhl the delivery service they use

Two Heads

Thanks Bad Dog. After looking at all of the suggested vapes, and limiting it to units I've found on Canadian websites, I'm most interested in the Healthy Rips Rogue right now. One question I have is why this full convection vaporizer takes 25 seconds to heat-up? Shit Snacks referred to it, I'm hoping maybe he knows. It's not a deal breaker I guess. I do like the 3000 mAh battery and overall design for travel.

I just re-read Shit Snacks first reply, and yeah he covered it. Sounds like the Rogue is more of a hybrid like the Mighty, hence the longer heat-up. Still, like I said, maybe not a deal breaker. Gonna think on it some more. I just wish Tafée built the Bowle with larger, or replaceable, batteries!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanks Bad Dog. After looking at all of the suggested vapes, and limiting it to units I've found on Canadian websites, I'm most interested in the Healthy Rips Rogue right now. One question I have is why this full convection vaporizer takes 25 seconds to heat-up? Shit Snacks referred to it, I'm hoping maybe he knows. It's not a deal breaker I guess. I do like the 3000 mAh battery and overall design for travel.

I just re-read Shit Snacks first reply, and yeah he covered it. Sounds like the Rogue is more of a hybrid like the Mighty, hence the longer heat-up. Still, like I said, maybe not a deal breaker. Gonna think on it some more. I just wish Tafée built the Bowle with larger, or replaceable, batteries!
Not even remotely a full convection portable, just another hybrid like @Shit Snacks was explaining about all the session vapes with their puny heaters and chambers that cook your weed between hits.

For convection portables you want something on demand where you hit a button and reach temp in five seconds or so and not a session vape where you turn it in and it cooks slowly for five minutes or whatever.

With session hybrids like the Rogue you'll take twice as many hits to fully extract. That means less dense vapor, worse flavor, and more hot air/throat irritation.

Two Heads

Thanks m0sh and bossman. I'm starting to understand how spoiled I've been by my Bowle and that pure convection is what I'm looking for. As stylee as the Rogue is, I'm now leaning toward the TinyMight. Even with the additional $70 Bad Dog warned me about, it will be a bit cheaper than the Bowle and it has a replaceable battery. I noticed their 18650 Li-ion battery is 3000 mAh, which matches the non-replaceable battery in the Rogue - and is 4x the capacity of the Bowle. (C'mon Tafée!!!)

Bad Dog, it sounds like you're in Canada. Was ordering and shipping fairly painless? I'm guessing at the cost as $249 USD = $312 CDN + $70ish CDN, so roughly $400 CDN - still a fair bit less than my Bowle.

GoldenBud

HR Fury 2 was like the mighty, mostly conduction .... I guess the Rogue is the same, small heater, metal chamber..... (Slow cooking, not like the Bowle)

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

Bad Dog

Bad Dog, it sounds like you're in Canada. Was ordering and shipping fairly painless? I'm guessing at the cost as $249 USD = $312 CDN + $70ish CDN, so roughly $400 CDN - still a fair bit less than my Bowle.
I'm in Ontario. I ordered some time ago when there was a 4-6 week wait, lucky now its more like 1-2. DHL is super fast once they get it, should only take a couple days, plus the also deliver Sundays. but be advised to check your street address is correct, Both times I ordered my address was wrong but its easy enough to change on their website, not saying you will have a problem but its a good idea to double check.

tinymight is my most used vape. I do suggest grabbing one of the wpa, my preference is the 18mm better airflow. and a few basket screens too. so you can pair it with a water piece or my favourite a j-hook.

and create a account on the website just incase you ever need warranty work done, and fyi the manufacture pays shipping both ways for work done

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I thought the Mighty was maybe a little stronger than the Bowle personally but that could be because the bowl is bigger.

Heat up time is night and day, but so is battery life. Bowle is easier to clean. I actually think it could be a good combo as the two are very different but basically competing for similar shoppers.

Most of the suggested devices would likely make a nice addition to your investment portfolio 😁

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I would have to disagree with that if you need higher temperature effects. I just vaped on my crafty yesterday and a bowle pot gets me higher then a full crafty. I'd also have to say the bowle tastes quite a bit better then my crafty too. for me my crafty has always fallen short of the mark, I don't think its a terrible vape but its just not the experience I want most.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I would have to disagree with that if you need higher temperature effects. I just vaped on my crafty yesterday and a bowle pot gets me higher then a full crafty. I'd also have to say the bowle tastes quite a bit better then my crafty too. for me my crafty has always fallen short of the mark, I don't think its a terrible vape but its just not the experience I want most.

I wouldn’t reach for either of them if I was looking for max flavor or high temperature effects.

You can see my pics in the Bowle thread on level 4 with green spots left. That said, I like a vape that doesn’t char so it really didn’t bother me too much outside of enjoying when AVB comes out perfectly even. Old Volcano habit.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I wouldn’t reach for either of them if I was looking for max flavor or high temperature effects
that I would have to agree with, when I really want flavour or effects I go with my Vrod or e elev8r. but even from my portables I need a certain amount of high temp vapour, which has actually decreased over time to taking a couple kill hits, letting me enjoy the majority of the bowl at lower temp. until there is a near instant temp stepping desktop I will have need for my portables.

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
I bought a bowle about 3 or 4 months ago and have only been able to use it a handful of time because I can't get it to charge. I have been sent a return slip for shipping and pla n to send it back tomorrow to be fixed or replaced. Needless to say I haven't been very happy with this vape. Don't get me wrong it's great when it works the problem is I can hardly ever get it to work.

Mr. White,

Texus

If intensity of hit and flavor are priorities, I'd still go Dynavap.

And Mighty has a specific use case I like it for. Does it hit as hard as DV, Bowle or likely Tiny Might? No. But convenience and chill factor are nice. Like the bubbler attachment on it too.

And even before the shots of mighty+ started up, Mighty could be found for $250 ish. Think I paid about that and CCV package included 40 dosing capsules and a base too. Bubbler attachment also lovely.

Texus,

GoldenBud

Dynavap heats the herb before the user gets the vapor, the purity of the vapor is not the top side, but it's portable unbreakable and awesome vape overall, and the effects are not as I'd get from the same amount in some log vape or another convection device
it's not in the same level of tiny/tetra/io/z/zion/bowle imo

if Vapcap gives you more satisfaction other than devices like tiny/tubo/tetra/zion/z , then you are not as sensitive to terpenes as I am, maybe. it's all individual after all...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yeah always bewildering to see the vapcap love, especially when praised for flavor, to each their own though! My OG is a novelty

Thanks m0sh and bossman. I'm starting to understand how spoiled I've been by my Bowle and that pure convection is what I'm looking for. As stylee as the Rogue is, I'm now leaning toward the TinyMight. Even with the additional $70 Bad Dog warned me about, it will be a bit cheaper than the Bowle and it has a replaceable battery. I noticed their 18650 Li-ion battery is 3000 mAh, which matches the non-replaceable battery in the Rogue - and is 4x the capacity of the Bowle. (C'mon Tafée!!!)

Yeah they covered it, I do think the rogue is a better option than the mighty, but only if that's the type of vape you want! I love the TM, it is probably my overall favorite, however again I will say the FW7 is more complimentary with the on demand conduction that is like nothing else, it doesn't lack power and does have some hybrid convection, really TM and FW7 are my two favorites, I'm not so into my Bowle at all anymore (particularly for flavor, full temp control range, and versatile glass pathway options) I know the TM will be the easiest for you to get though so you really cannot go wrong, but I'd highly recommend getting WPA and right angled jayhook (that will make it a lot like the Bowle actually)

Top Bottom