Sweet Terpenes - Free Samples Available

Sweeterps

Retailer
Are you currently using terpenes in your products? Sweeterps.com is offering free samples to all FuckCombustion members! We would love for you to try our terps and will ship you 5 free samples of your favorite strain or flavor profiles.
:grapes:
:cherries:
:watermelon:
:tangerine:
:strawberry:
:kiwi_fruit:
:lemon:
:coconut:
:banana:
:pineapple:
:mango:
:avocado:
:melon:
:cherries:

To receive the free samples please email the info below to Sweeterps24@gmail.com

Subject: FuckCombustion Free Samples
  • Please include -
    :boom:
    The 5 Profiles you would like
    Full Name
    Phone Number
    Shipping Address
    Email Address
We offer bulk pricing (email for details) If you need smaller amounts please use coupon code “Sweet15” for 15% off.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've never before added terps, but curious about tying to mix some in with less flavorful yields...

FlyingLow,
Reactions: arb

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
What are your terpenes?

From the webpage listed in OP. Then the FAQ PAGE:

What are the Ingredients?​

Our proprietary blends are created using the following ingredients.​

Alpha Pinene, Beta Pinene, Myrcene, Terpineol, Humulene, Camphene, Alpha Bisabolol, Linalool, Limonene, Fenchol, Beta Caryophyllene, and 10+ more terpene isolates.​

Each profile use a different blend of terpenes.​

Our botanically derived terpene blends are created using only the highest quality organic terpene isolates available.​

Our products do not contain THC or CBD.​

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
When I explored making my own carts with dif forms of concentrate in '18, I tried a bunch dif "food grade" botanical derived terps to thin and flavor, and not one was anywhere near as good as the oil that reintroduced either the original strain derived terps or other cannabis derived terps. In theory (or marketing) they are exactly the same, or so they say, taste and effects proved otherwise...

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Free sample pack showed up today. Fast shipping, well wrapped. Will report back when I get a chance to play with the 10 tiny bottles that are clearly marked. Some disposable pipettes were also included. Also included is a 15% OFF card for future order.

Last edited:

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Just sent an email for some samples. Some great strains to pick from if they taste anything like the real deal!

I've been adding terps to raw D8 distillate lately and saving LOADS of money vs buying D9.

Last edited:
Cheesequake,
Reactions: Bologna
Top Bottom