Swappable battery, on demand vaporizer

Hello everyone, I publish some posts but I follow the forum a lot, I apologize in advance for my English. Someone will remember me, I did a Davinci climb that I hated (a lot of coughing and a closed stroke) and I didn't use. Two months ago I bought a smart + (undecided between him and 3 others), great vapor, much less cough and really pocketable .. Everything perfect except the battery and the heating time, hence the idea of an on demand vaporizer. Requirements: Fresh vapor and quality similar to the crafty, removable battery, on request, reliable (on the crafty I did about 50 hours in three months), pocket-sized. I had spotted firewood 7 and tinymight but can't judge the reliability and quality of the steam compared to the crafty. Thanks in advance everyone✌️ Ps I haven't smoked for 3 months 😁

Texus

Firewood 7 does seem to be the most popular new option that fits your requirements. But more of an artisan operation compared to Storz & Bickel, for better, for worse. They are also selling out quick, so gotta jump on each new drop.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The Tinymight is great and would be my first choice recommendation for a portable on demand convection vape with swappable batteries. If you prefer conduction the Firewood 7 is a good choice but not as easy to order.

Between firewood and tinymight which produces cooler vapor? Which of the two is considered more reliable? Is the vapor more irritating than crafty? I live in Europe so maybe as a customer service tinymight would be more convenient if it were to serve.
Other devices that might be right for me?

BestBuds

The Dude
Between firewood and tinymight which produces cooler vapor? Which of the two is considered more reliable? Is the vapor more irritating than crafty? I live in Europe so maybe as a customer service tinymight would be more convenient if it were to serve.
The Tafeé Bowlé is pretty dope too. Honestly between your top 4 choices, the best thing you can do is watch usage videos of each vape and think about doing it yourself. Over and over again. Will you like to use, load, and clean each vape? That can make a great vape, a great "shelf vape" if it's not your "cup of tea" to use.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

The vapor for both depends on the glass attachments you use, cooling units, cooling stems, etc. The tinymight is pure convection on demand and the firewood is hybrid conduction and convection on demand... Difficult to say with reliability on artisan made vapes like these, if you've never used one, it will depend on how you treat it too... If you are in Europe your logic for the TM makes sense... You may want to look into the Dreamwood Glow, it requires a separate mod box, and does not have temperature control regulation, but its pretty simple to use, and can be cheaper than TM or FW7.

As for the use and cleaning of both, I think I would be fine, instead for the stems almost always use the originals, having to be as stealth as possible, with the original stems which steam is fresher? Is it possible to insert 2 cooling units in the same stem as the TM if desired? In case you decide to order a TM is it possible that there is only the .com site and not the .eu?

Cimino-Elporro,

Shit Snacks

As for the use and cleaning of both, I think I would be fine, instead for the stems almost always use the originals, having to be as stealth as possible, with the original stems which steam is fresher?

They are probably equally stealth, despite their differences all around, their on demand nature and their form factors make them both work well as out and about portables.

The TM stock stem with cooling unit does offer more cooling, however I would say the vapor is less fresh as more of it goes through more steel? The FW cooling stem works well and is all glass, the vapor may not be cooled as much, but it is fresher being all glass?

TM has the extra long stem, that is similarly all glass with spike indents for cooling, but since it is much larger it is more of a home piece... Meanwhile FW with WPA is fantastic with j hooks too, and I actually almost exclusively use my TM at home now through jayhooks with WPA as well... That will give you the best vapor quality overall!

Is it possible to insert 2 cooling units in the same stem as the TM if desired?

The long stem can fit two cooling units, but that shouldn't really be necessary, you could also open up the cooling unit and add glass or ruby beads for more cooling that is perhaps purer? There are a lot of options and probably more to come in the future! Just using one cooling unit with the short stem is pretty good out and about though in my experience

In case you decide to order a TM is it possible that there is only the .com site and not the .eu?

Yeah there was some confusion about that in the past, I'm not sure what the result was, I suggest looking into it, or use the .com if unsure?

I just got my second TM this week, shipping time is pretty fast right now, you should have it in your hands in under 2 weeks... FW7 is actually a little tough to get right now, like Lamart Tetra...

Shit Snacks,

Mr. Me2

Something else to at least look at is the Neo. It’s an external heater with a replaceable battery. Used with a pipe. So not a self contained vape, but it is true convection. Heat up time is longer than the other vapes mentioned (can’t speak to the FW). I’ve really been enjoying mine.

Another is the grasshopper. It fits your wants and needs perfectly, but too frequent issues. It would (unfortunately) be a risky choice. But I have 2 that work great and love them. I’m a gh fan.

Mr. Me2,

Shit Snacks

Something else to at least look at is the Neo. It’s an external heater with a replaceable battery. Used with a pipe. So not a self contained vape, but it is true convection. Heat up time is longer than the other vapes mentioned (can’t speak to the FW). I’ve really been enjoying mine.

Another is the grasshopper. It fits your wants and needs perfectly, but too frequent issues. It would (unfortunately) be a risky choice. But I have 2 that work great and love them. I’m a gh fan.

I am hoping to try the Neo soon now that they have the new Purr bowl, but I believe OP is looking for an actual out and about portable, while this is really only a home piece (which is great for me, as I said that's how I use my FW and TM!)

That is also how I use my grasshopper though, lucky enough to have the max vapor PA, so I use it with WPA through j hooks or water as well... I think a key flaw in the GH, like sure it's a small pen, but I think the button is really annoying to use in real-world, and the whole thing gets hot and the mouthpiece offers no cooling... Plus the loading and unloading is not easy... Yeah if it did not have to look like a fucking pen it could be great and not so limited imo though I have not tried the IO, this is just my experience with my own SS and TI Hoppers which I have had for nearly 5 years already wow lol

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom