Swagger Showerhead Hydratube prototype for Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
This is a Swagger Showerhead Hydratube prototype made for VapeXhale. This is a one of kind piece as SM55 has told me they will only be selling bent neck versions of this piece.

swaggershowerhead.jpg

swaggershowerheaddetail.jpg

There are two Swagger decals on the piece. One you can see in the photos and one on the long stem.

It has been used a couple times by stonemonkey55 and myself. I got it directly from stonemonkey55. It works perfectly and is in perfect condition. It stands about 11.5" tall.

I am asking $270 which includes shipping. You pay any extra fees (PayPal, etc.) Ships from the SF Bay Area. Local pick-up is an option too (save $20 on shipping.) Packaged and shipped in the same box VXC uses. Prefer payment by PayPal, Amazon Gift Certificate or cash if local PU.

Thanks!

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I just thought I would sound off... this is not a production model... so it is indeed a "one of a kind" HydraTube and really unique. It is a "reverse showerhead" type design. It used a less water then the other HydraTubes and offers a more "flavorful" hit. I actually like this version with the straight neck. Anyway, I don't have the cash or I would pick this up. I just wanted to step in and say this is indeed a rare piece and the real deal.

I don't know the seller though... so i don't speak towards that aspect of this thread... just that the glass is indeed rare and a Swagger piece. I was around the bend neck versions all weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom