Supreme Vaporizer, original model

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Supreme Vaporizer is the original model and has been used only infrequently, never as a primary vaporizer. It works great and looks nice for the most part. There is a small split in the wood on one side by the heating element; it is slight, has been there since I bought it off the forum years ago, and has not gotten larger. I feel safe saying that the unit is in no danger and will operate perfectly for at least another half decade of the sort of use I put it through. The battery appears to be somewhat low as the light-up function is not working and dims the screen when I press it, but I don't know what that issue is about (Pipes? OF?).
I'm asking for $170 over paypal, which includes both the fees and the cost of shipping within the USA. Polite offers will be entertained happily. This vape is out of production and its future as a niche collector vape is assured.
PRICE DROP to $140.

I am very open to all kinds of trades and love to hear any kind of offers. I like glass, other vapes, electronics, glass blowing equipment, computers/laptops/tablets/recent smartphones, whatever you may have that you think I could possibly want. Don't be shy.

dEoLjEM.jpg
Sz7lE0X.jpg
S5In8q6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom