The Plug-In Supreme Vaporizer

an0maly

Nice. Thanks for the share. Just a little confused by the two different sizes though. 14mm ID x 18mm OD and 9mm ID x 12mm OD.

The larger size looks like it would be a more likely match for the silicone on my SV6. Any idea what the smaller one is for?

seki

I appreciate the info. I recently had a conversation with another Supreme owner on Reddit. Theirs had some spare OEM silicone parts that came from Ed. I asked, and they kindly obliged and measured both pieces they had with a set of calipers. They came out to roughly 15mm OD for the larger piece, and 12mm OD for the smaller. My v6 silicone has long since become unusable, but what's left of the larger outer piece also has a 15mm OD:
old-silicone1.jpg

I've also placed an order for two types of high-quality silicone tubing through D3D Studios. Both are rated to 450°F, but one is platinum cured and much more expensive, about 3x the cost. The curing is supposed to provide higher heat resistance. Based on my measurements and that of the person on Reddit, I've ordered 4 tubes of silicone, 2 of each type, one with a 15mm OD and the other, 12mm.

Delta3DStudios may be stocking these on their site once I've confirmed fit and function. I plan on forwarding some pre-cut pieces to other Supreme owners to help expand the testing pool once I've gotten my testing underway.

Nice. Thanks for the share. Just a little confused by the two different sizes though. 14mm ID x 18mm OD and 9mm ID x 12mm OD.

The larger size looks like it would be a more likely match for the silicone on my SV6. Any idea what the smaller one is for?

I'm also unsure about specific sizes, which is why I'm testing as mentioned, but my v6 setup uses 2 pieces of silicone, a smaller one that goes directly over the end of the heater tube, then a larger one that sits on top of that. The larger one is the one that provides the seal with the Lotus and E-nano WPAs for me:
silicone.jpg

It's a little hard to make out, but you can see both pieces from this angle:
silicone1.jpg

From the inside, sorry for the blurriness. These are old pics and the silicone has long since disintegrated, so I can't take any new ones yet.:
silicone2.jpg

Lotus WPA seal:
silicone3.jpg

Some of the smaller pieces are also used in the 3.5 to connect the heater to the stand and the thermocouple:
supreme-35-6d.jpg

Lastly, kind of unrelated, but I ended up posting this in the Flower Mill thread because of a logo discussion, but I thought it would be appropriate to post here too:
supreme-logo.gif

I owned this for nearly a year before I realized there was an "S" on the stand.

an0maly

@seki Wow thanks for the detailed pics. I did not notice the two silicone pieces until seeing them. The inside piece on mine appears to have become so degraded from heat that it is barely noticable anymore. :lol:

Aero

Raw Addict

the idea is a ring inside a ring, when I got my sv6 I saw he has 2 rings of silicons, those are their sizes. I saw already that "Seki" answered so yea the sizes are different.
I know that at least 2 owners of sv6 have ordered these tubes, I ordered also sow I will update!

DamnGentleman

Cool timing on this activity! I'm a new Supreme owner. I came across a vendor that still had a couple v3s in stock, ordered one, sent it to @VGOODIEZ to be converted into a v6, and finally received it Monday. I've used it a few times so far. It's such a different experience to the other desktops I have. I knew it would hit hard but I'm very pleasantly surprised by the flavor. With whole nugs it doesn't seem to ever reach a point where the taste becomes fouled.

Anyone have any loading or usage tips? There are quite a few variables to consider. I've had some loads that were more even or produced slightly denser vapor but I haven't worked out what's responsible for those differences in performance. I have an e-Nano GonG on the way but I'm just using the stock bowl for now.

I think my temps are somewhat higher than normal too. This rip is at 606F with a 60 second heat soak, stock Auber settings. The 500-540 range only gave me wispy vapor. Everything seems fine but I'd like to make sure, plus get a sense of whether I can turn it up higher.

Ernielicous

Cool timing on this activity! I'm a new Supreme owner. I came across a vendor that still had a couple v3s in stock, ordered one, sent it to @VGOODIEZ to be converted into a v6, and finally received it Monday. I've used it a few times so far. It's such a different experience to the other desktops I have. I knew it would hit hard but I'm very pleasantly surprised by the flavor. With whole nugs it doesn't seem to ever reach a point where the taste becomes fouled.

Anyone have any loading or usage tips? There are quite a few variables to consider. I've had some loads that were more even or produced slightly denser vapor but I haven't worked out what's responsible for those differences in performance. I have an e-Nano GonG on the way but I'm just using the stock bowl for now.

I think my temps are somewhat higher than normal too. This rip is at 606F with a 60 second heat soak, stock Auber settings. The 500-540 range only gave me wispy vapor. Everything seems fine but I'd like to make sure, plus get a sense of whether I can turn it up higher.
Anymore v3s in stock?

an0maly

What pid/controller are you using?

Last edited:

Aero

Raw Addict

I mostly like to use it through a Lotus WPA bowl (this is also what I recommend)but I saw that you can also use Ed-tnt arizer solo stem or underdog NonG.
When I'm using the aluminum tube the air restriction is too tight. like drinking hot tea from a straw sow the only way for me is the lotus WPA bowl and I'm vaping at 330C sow the silicon dying after one month of use sow I need that silicon tubes asap.

an0maly

I mostly like to use it through a Lotus WPA bowl (this is also what I recommend)but I saw that you can also use Ed-tnt arizer solo stem or underdog NonG.
When I'm using the aluminum tube the air restriction is too tight. like drinking hot tea from a straw sow the only way for me is the lotus WPA bowl and I'm vaping at 330C sow the silicon dying after one month of use sow I need that silicon tubes asap.
I'm surprised I didn't think of trying an Underdog stem. lol Going to have to try that out later. I've been using mine with an Enano GonG. The one with the metal screen has better airflow. Wasn't into Epicvapes products a tall before getting the GonG, but the silicone sleeve on the stem gives a good solid grip when using.

an0maly,
Reactions: Aero

DamnGentleman

What pid/controller are you using?
Auber RDK-300B. On closer inspection, the silicone near the heater block has already cracked and started to melt. I think I need to figure out how I can lower the temp some...

Is this the compatible UD NonG?

Last edited:
DamnGentleman,

Papertrain2

Anyone have extra tubing their not using. Not wanting to get a meter of the 9id x 12od and 14id x 18od and only use a little bit of it

Papertrain2,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I saw my Supreme V4 in my drawer the other day and thought that it was time to dust it off and see if i still loved it as much as I used to.
The Supreme vapes were my DD for almost 3 years, nothing could remove them from my desktop until CH released their very first Flowerpot.
That FP and it's successors dethroned the SV4 and turned it into an occasional use vape.

I don't know what I was chasing for all those years when the SV4 delivers it in heaps and then some...
It's fantastic! Extracts fully with amazing flavor and taste! ABV is perfectly even! Does full nugs to perfection!
I think it is a worthy companion to my Z8!
They both use the same modified glass bowl and screen, so that is a bonus! And the SV4 fits perfectly into the Zirconia Z8 bowl making it a hands free operation!

It hits like a Mac truck, it's consistent and reliable. It's also a pretty small form factor, so it fits in with the minimalist look!
Sad that these guys are so hard to come by these days!

Top Bottom