Supreme or Gnome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one and why? I am really getting into vaporbonging and I want a new vape specifically for that. I figured I would want the VHW over the LSV but then I got into looking at the supreme and the gnome. Why would I spend so much more on the supreme? Just for digital? I guess I'm asking for some reviews and what not from people that have or know more then I do about this specific vapes. Thanks!!! :)

VapeNStone,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The Supreme has very good heat retention, and the digital display gives the user the ability to really dial-in their own sweet spot. You can get several rips out of a heated Supreme, and "topping off" the heat is made easier with the thermostat.

The gn0me provides rich, thick hits, but the user goes more by feel and experience to get the right temperature. You must also re-heat for each hit. The flavor is very pure (better than the Supreme IMO).

I like both devices and would recommend either of them.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
The main advantage of the Supreme over the Gn0me is convenience since you can check the temp you are at and the fact that is not easily breakable.

OTOH, the Gn0me has the best flavour, and it is much easier to clean.

Both use torches and have to be used carefully because of exposed hot parts.

For me, the temp readout is not enough for the choice of the Supreme over the Gn0me and you have the price to consider.

The main disadvantage of both vaporizers for me, are the exposed hot parts, since it requires more care on the side of the user or the occasional friend.

IMO, pros and cons considered, it really comes down to flavour vs temp readout.

vorrange,

SD_haze

The supreme handles groups of people like a pro, and thats really when its working most efficiently. Put the supreme in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use a vaporizer, he'll still get a big fat hit. That's a real unique feature for a direct draw vape.

Gn0me is more for the solo connoisseur sesh. You do have to pack it right and there's definitely a little bit of a learning curve (like most affordable vapes)

Should definitely check to see if the supreme is still being liquidated for $80, if not, the gn0me is just as good bang for your $$$

Orrr.....
both.png

SD_haze,
Reactions: Stu

vorrange

Vapor.wise
The supreme handles groups of people like a pro, and thats really when its working most efficiently. Put the supreme in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use a vaporizer, he'll still get a big fat hit. That's a real unique feature for a direct draw vape.

Gn0me is more for the solo connoisseur sesh. You do have to pack it right and there's definitely a little bit of a learning curve (like most affordable vapes)

Should definitely check to see if the supreme is still being liquidated for $80, if not, the gn0me is just as good bang for your $$$

Orrr.....
both.png

I believe the easiness of the supreme is about the temp readout, since when you know the temp, you know about all you need to know.

And i think the gn0me is more than a good bang for buck, it is the best <50$ vaporizer in about all important factors expect durability and is better than most >200$ vaporizers in many important factors as well.

That said, if the 80$ sale is still up, get both! ;)

vorrange,
Hell yea I'll get both if this $80 is still available. Where can I find this deal though? I was looking around and I pretty much see it going for like $200? Hence why I asked the question.

VapeNStone,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hell yea I'll get both if this $80 is still available. Where can I find this deal though? I was looking around and I pretty much see it going for like $200? Hence why I asked the question.
Just send an email to Ed (he makes 'em). That's what I did and he sent me a paypal invoice to buy one.

His email is purevapor (at) yahoo.com

I'm not sure if he still has stock that he's liquidating, but it sure doesn't hurt to ask.
:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom