Super Easy Topical Idea, Will It Work?

darkrom

Great Scott!
I was thinking of the easiest way for someone to make a topical and decided, why reinvent the wheel.

My plan is to take this, which I already have:
http://dixiebotanicals.com/products/salvation-balm/

And heat it just enough to be able to stir it, and stir in some BHO that has been decarboxylated. Would that work? Obviously this would not get me high, I hope...

How much BHO should I mix in with a container of that size? I really need the pain relief and figure why not start with a ready made base that has the added bonus of a CBD content.

I'm also trying to decide how I should heat it up using the electric griddle I have.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Well yes the BHO has more THC, but that base I was thinking of mixing into has some CBD already in it.

I too want to use ABV, but I want to use this as a base because of the initial CBD and availability by my caregiver and it is 50 state legal.

I was thinking mixing BHO in with this, but I was ultimately thinking of getting a bunch of ABV, making BHO or ISO out of the ABV to concentrate it, and then mixing it in with this balm. I figured concentrated forms will be easier to work with and I can simply bypass the plant matter.

I have a bunch of ABV I've been saving, probably about an ounce right now.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
My topical isn't a balm i guess but it's waaaaay easier then yours, is higher in CBD content and it uses normally discarded plant matter.

Step 1: You take stems and toss it in to iso.

Step 2: apply with a cotton ball

I also add ABV sometimes or reclaim iso from cleaning my rig.

Did you know that cannabis roots where used by the Chinese 5k years ago to decrease muscular and joint pain? I got a bunch of root balls I have been meaning to make into a balm for a while now. I find that my rub helps with pain that's not as deep, but the root balm is supposed to be more effective in that area from what I have heard.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
My topical isn't a balm i guess but it's waaaaay easier then yours, is higher in CBD content and it uses normally discarded plant matter.

Step 1: You take stems and toss it in to iso.

Step 2: apply with a cotton ball

I also add ABV sometimes or reclaim iso from cleaning my rig.

Did you know that cannabis roots where used by the Chinese 5k years ago to decrease muscular and joint pain? I got a bunch of root balls I have been meaning to make into a balm for a while now. I find that my rub helps with pain that's not as deep, but the root balm is supposed to be more effective in that area from what I have heard.
one of my friends used to always make that topical ISO infusion for her mom.. her mom didn't use herb, but she got use out of the topical infusion.. i have never tried it, but i hear it helps.

interesting about the root balls.. i have never heard of them being used for anything.. i have wondered about it before.

Buildozer,
Top Bottom