Sunyata does woodwork

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Hi all,

some of you may know me from various threads on here. I am pretty obsessed with wooden vapes, I keep collecting more and more of them, but, at the same time, my tolerance is pretty low and most of them don't see the use they deserve. Also, I have pretty addictive tendencies when it comes to particular types of problem solving. A few years ago I discovered submission grappling/BJJ, and within a week or two I was on the mat 5-6 days a week, 2-4h per session, trying to strangle my teammates whilst not getting strangled back. I LOVED it and became absolutely absorbed in this type of problem solving, getting a feel for moves, your opponent etc. Sadly I had to largely give that up last year because subsequent to a viral infection I developed chronic headaches and joint inflammation/pain. It was a shit time, I loved (and still love) the sport, so it was a pretty significant loss. Also I just missed that kind of obsession. In excellent news, it's back. I started to do woodwork in ~Feb/Mar this year, and the same intensity and obsessiveness that went into breaking joints now goes into not breaking my face when I stand in front of my small lathe. I now spend forever in my small attic workshop, trying to make dope stuff out of wood. I got super positive feedback from people on reddit and here, had a few small dealings and am now starting to get the ball rolling on sharing my work with others. I have a day job and I'm not trying to get rich of this, mostly the point for me is to make stuff people enjoy, and get money to put into new woods, tools and techniques that I can use to do more cool stuff people enjoy. You can follow me on instagram under sunyata.woods, and I shall post photos of stuff on here. I mostly make vapcap stems, vapman stems, dreamwood glow cooling mouthpieces, 510 stems for e.g., the dotleaf, but also made some WPAs for underdog logs, mouthpiece for this and that etc. If you see something I made, please feel free to drop me a line on IG. Over there, I'll also start marking stuff as sold if it's sold, otherwise it may be up for grabs by you! Also, if you see something and you think "I kinda want that but with a different wood", or "I need a mouthpiece for this 1970s esoteric vaporizer", boom, shoot me a message, I'm down for customs. At the moment it may take a while for me to get to it as I'm pretty busy over the coming months, but I can put your on a waitlist. I'm based in Europe but can ship worldwide at reasonable rates. I will post photos of my work in this thread as well :)

TLDR; I like to do woodwork, please take a look, https://www.instagram.com/sunyata.woods/

As a quick upload, here's a stem I made this weekend, walnut and blackwood

Annotation 2021-05-25 083647.png

Oh also I've started experimenting with log vapes, so keep your eyes peeled ;)

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Received two Alpha adapters and two glow 18 adapters.
All arrived intact and with extra o-rings.
Super impressed with the work,outstanding job.
The glow adapters also fit the i-heat perfectly.
I will get some pics up asap been busy as HELL.
🤗
Some serious talent coming up lately....... watchout.
👍🏿

BakedDiogenes

🤗
👍🏿
Any chance we could get a pic of the glow adapters?

arb

Semi shaved ape
001.jpg

002.jpg

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
🤗
👍🏿
Thank you so much for your business and praise, I really appreciate it :) It's been a lot of fun making these, so I'm very happy you're enjoying them! I take it the alpha wpas are a good fit bowl wise?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Thank you so much for your business and praise, I really appreciate it :) It's been a lot of fun making these, so I'm very happy you're enjoying them! I take it the alpha wpas are a good fit bowl wise?
Took a light dremeling and now it's perfect.
The glass mouthpieces for the 7th floor sidekick also fit the glow adapters perfectly which opens up the glass choices a lot.
😁
Really digging the Alpha adapters quite a bit and haven't used anything else since I got them.
Excellent work,fit and finish with outstanding attention to the customers request and making sure things would fit.
👍🏿

Top Bottom