Suggestions for small portable bubblers?

meguiar

Any recommendations for small and portable bubblers I can use with my eleaf pico? Im currently using a hunibadger bubbler, its nice but not perfect. It small and portable but it splatters water when inhaling and its not good for sharing sessions with friends.

PeteyS

In my opinion, those little bubblers dont do enough to cool the vapour, and are more of a nuisance to use and clean.
My first couple of vaporizer water pieces were small ones(Bigger then the bubblers however), and they still dont do much for cooling.
I had to purchase a couple of medium sized water pieces to actually feel any cooling of the vapour.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
In my opinion, those little bubblers dont do enough to cool the vapour, and are more of a nuisance to use and clean.
You're right, these little ones don't do much cooling dry, but a little water makes a huge difference, and I find less hassle than j hooks when traveling. If water's not your thing, milking a Dynavap into one and then shotgunning the contents can give a punchier hit than a standard toke.

I started out with larger pieces (eg a sidecar matrix) and have gotten smaller and smaller over time. This goes in the dishwasher, unlike my other larger pieces. You do you.

Perfect_Speed4069,
Reactions: Gottawin
Top Bottom