• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Suggestion: First post for a specific vaporizer must contain image or link

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I believe more people come to FC to try to find out what vape to buy than to discuss the vape after buying it?

As a bit of an outsider to the cutting edge of vape technology , I drop in here infrequently and don't spend time on other sites related to vapes or cannabis.
FC is literally the only place I go to for anything related, because it is the best :cool:

But- it has been a repeated experience for me here that I will click on a vaporizer thread to try and see what this particular vape is about, and the first page (s) are by people who already have the device and contain no pictures or links to the manufacturer's site... Everyone sort of assumes that everyone knows what this is and where to buy it. So I am left clueless and wading through the thread's pages trying to see the thing.
I don't think I'm the only one this happens to so this is hopefully not a selfish request. The first thing I want to know about a vape is to see a photo, and to know what the materials used are...

So I suggest a rule that when a thread is posted in the Portable Vaporizers or Plug-In Vaporizer forums, the first post must always contain a picture of the device or a link to the website.

I think this will help create a helpful user-compiled directory of available vaporizers to help people make informed choices from unbiased information posted by users?

Haze Mister,
Reactions: arb

justcametomind

I believe more people come to FC to try to find out what vape to buy than to discuss the vape after buying it?

As a bit of an outsider to the cutting edge of vape technology , I drop in here infrequently and don't spend time on other sites related to vapes or cannabis.
FC is literally the only place I go to for anything related, because it is the best :cool:

But- it has been a repeated experience for me here that I will click on a vaporizer thread to try and see what this particular vape is about, and the first page (s) are by people who already have the device and contain no pictures or links to the manufacturer's site... Everyone sort of assumes that everyone knows what this is and where to buy it. So I am left clueless and wading through the thread's pages trying to see the thing.
I don't think I'm the only one this happens to so this is hopefully not a selfish request. The first thing I want to know about a vape is to see a photo, and to know what the materials used are...

So I suggest a rule that when a thread is posted in the Portable Vaporizers or Plug-In Vaporizer forums, the first post must always contain a picture of the device or a link to the website.

I think this will help create a helpful user-compiled directory of available vaporizers to help people make informed choices from unbiased information posted by users?
I like very informative first posts, but I don't think the rule you are depicting should be enforced.
At times, the official vape thread gets created in the Upcoming section so early in development that still there isn't any pictures available to show up.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
One is conduction and one is 80/20 convection. They are pretty different. I've owned neither but I've owned a lot of vapes and prefer convection every time.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom