Suggest-a-Pipe for reclaiming resin

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I am going to buy a Water Pipe Adaptor for my MFLB. After doing a tiny bit of research (this thread), I realized I might be able to capture some vaped resin/oil in pipes.

I was going to buy a huge downstem, but I realized that gravity might pull precious stuff into the water, where it might be super hard to get it.

What kind of tubing or glass piece (or entire set-up) can I connect to start collecting this stuff in the best way possible?

Help please!

sessnet,

Nosferatu

I would vape through an ash-catcher with water in the bong but not the ash-catcher. I can only harvest from my wand because any particles that get to the downtstem get wet and work there way into the water.

Nosferatu,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Interesting - ash catcher. They look awesome. Would it be easy to collect from there?

EDIT: I guess a iso soak will work.

If anyone else has any cool ideas, or existing set ups, please chime in!

sessnet,

SD_haze

Unless you have a piece with multiple percolators, almost any water pipe is fairly easy to reclaim with your basic iso soak.

You just plug the holes, shake, empty, evaporate.

It's probably best to choose a water pipe on another basis (like build quality or affordability)

SD_haze,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
I have to agree with SD_Haze. you should probably choose a bong on the basis of quality, price, etc. also, theoretically resin build up in any piece is technically any goodies that didn't make it to your body during a hit. IMO this means lesser quality hits. however, this is just my :2c: and its your choice in the end.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Top Bottom