Sublimator Adapt-A-Bong Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I have a slightly used, but in excellent condition Sublimator Adapt-A-Bong Kit for sale. I used it off and on for about a month. I want to pass this on to someone who will get more use out of it then I do.

It is one of original timer free versions. Currently has the 18mm teflon fitting, but you can always purchase the 14mm fitting from PlanetVape.ca if you want.

Comes with:

Apollo heating unit
Atomizer (Currently 18mm, but can be adapted to 14mm)
Screen
Stand

Pictures:

10146206844_13a8ae700e_c.jpg

10146203544_0f2d193b19_c.jpg

10146367286_7058fccc4a_c.jpg

10146189084_ea32db17b1_c.jpg

10146290655_06757f4685_c.jpg

10146186944_52e2d6f882_c.jpg

Asking $370 including shipping within USA.

I will ship via USPS Priority Mail in USA. I will ship internationally at purchasers expense.

Accepting payment via PayPal, bank check, cashier's check, or money order. Paypal is probably the quickest method.

Sorry, but I am not interested in any trading. I am currently not looking for glass or other vaporizers at the moment.

Please read the forum rules before making an purchase: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/classifieds-rules-updated-2013-06-30.4407/

Feel free to ask questions here or in PM if you need any more info. Thanks for taking the time to check out my classified listing!

Last edited:

Dr. Plutonious

I remember you saying Slim that this vape wasn't your cup of tea, but I forget the reasons you listed. A refresher maybe?

Dr. Plutonious,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I was not a huge fan of the type of medicated state it put me it. It was too cerebral and not enough body feeling for me. As a recreational device it was fun... I enjoyed using it before watching a movie. Personally, for my medical needs it does not fit the bill.

SnidelyWhiplash

WANT THIS. Gaah. Well lets see what the universe brings forward. I do have a ridiculous smiley bubbler for sale/trade, but I think it's worth more than that.. What is the disadvantage of not having the timer if any?

SnidelyWhiplash,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
There is not a huge difference. For some people it is advantage because they don't like timers. For others they just have to make sure they unplug the device after use.

Slightly Medicated,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom